Don't Hate Me Please

I feel kinda silly asking such a question, but I'm gonna ask anyway. :blink:

What do rep points mean? :huh: I've seen them on other sites and I always give +++points to people who move me in some way by their post or thread. :bow:

Funny, here I am giving points to people and I'm not sure what they do exactly? Do I win a new car or get 'Superduper Turbo Member' status? :D

I know, I know silly question, but I figured what the heck I'll ask anyways because I really don't know for sure. :o

Thank You in advance for wasting your time with me. ;):P

Guest thequietone

You have the gist of it, if you like the post give it a + if you don't give it a -. Some people like it and some people don't, but personally I wouldn't worry much about it. No prize or any kind of status jump, sorry.

Guest Medicinal Patient

if you can get to 100 pointes they send you a half oz. lol!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Dang! Wish I woulda known this 2weeks ago when I ran out of meds!

chapstick.jpg

Geeze,who could give Felix bad rep?! Rock Bottom?? Winner gets the Bag Of Tricks for one week. :thumbsu: And Mr Danut gets good Karma for a whole year.

Hello everyone,

What I have noticed is when you say something that doesn't agree with other's thinking you get a neg rep.

It's to bad though, because I thought this was a free country, and you could speak your own opinion. Guess I was wrong!

Can I give myself a negitive rep?

Thank you,

lurd

Hello everyone,

What I have noticed is when you say something that doesn't agree with other's thinking you get a neg rep.

It's to bad though, because I thought this was a free country, and you could speak your own opinion. Guess I was wrong!

Can I give myself a negitive rep?

Thank you,

lurd

Lurd, You can still 'speak' your own opinion... you just my have to live with the terrible, self image crushing 'negative rep'.

But I believe, personally, deep within my heart... that you can 'handle it'.

Just try and remember... 'you can please SOME of the people some of the time... but ya can't please ALL of the people ALL of the time'.

And when you get those 'negative reps', just sing a happy tune. "There's a blue bird on my shoulder..."

I feel kinda silly asking such a question, but I'm gonna ask anyway. :blink:

What do rep points mean? :huh: I've seen them on other sites and I always give +++points to people who move me in some way by their post or thread. :bow:

Funny, here I am giving points to people and I'm not sure what they do exactly? Do I win a new car or get 'Superduper Turbo Member' status? :D

I know, I know silly question, but I figured what the heck I'll ask anyways because I really don't know for sure. :o

Thank You in advance for wasting your time with me. ;):P

I wow a new Vaporizer on Green trees Radio show last week and i love it

Thanks greetrees

i think problem lies in that unless someone whole-heartedly agrees with you, they won't give you a pos rep. however, people's feelings are easily hurt, especially when you challenge their way of thinking, and they instantly reach for that red button.

oh well. don't let it bother you. i don't look at anyone's numbers, and i don't think many others do. people are going to disagree with you. quite often it's the ones who have the strong opinions most of the time. go with the flow, bro

i think problem lies in that unless someone whole-heartedly agrees with you, they won't give you a pos rep. however, people's feelings are easily hurt, especially when you challenge their way of thinking, and they instantly reach for that red button.

oh well. don't let it bother you. i don't look at anyone's numbers, and i don't think many others do. people are going to disagree with you. quite often it's the ones who have the strong opinions most of the time. go with the flow, bro

This is exactly it, sure they dont mean anything, but peoples immaturity gets the best of them and they do what they can to show they do not agree with you with out stepping up to the plate and talking like a big boy.

This is exactly it, sure they dont mean anything, but peoples immaturity gets the best of them and they do what they can to show they do not agree with you with out stepping up to the plate and talking like a big boy.

:goodjob:yea step up to the plate lil girl!

I would suggest you two start ignoring each other and stop responding to the others posts. Thank you.

Lil hard to do when every post I make in different threads I get harassed by the same person, if you could message me a way to make it not show up ill set it up when I get home because it is showing no signs of ending. Aside from that I will just ignore them for now, just can't believe it is dragging on this far.

Archived