Lapeer County Retaliation From Protest. Now They Are Going House To House!

Oman

Some might have been, but the story doesn't say one way or the other. Do you have some inside knowledge, that wasn't shared in the linked story?

i had posted on this but cant find it and i read an article where they specifically stated that it was all outside grows and none were involving any medical marijuana patients or caregivers or any kind of medical marijuana period.

I sent the link for this thread to Michael K during the program

The problem with these darn media articles is they don't differentiate between legal and illegal growers/users. This is so wrong, but of course they still wanna paint us all as criminals. THIS is why I think we HAVE to stay focused on the medical issue and leave the legalization issue alone and leave the dispensaries alone till we can work all that out within the law or some amendment, whatever. This is a very delicate situation that's gotten too far out of hand. Some days I think about if I become legal, how scared I'll be. People are talking about dispensaries, I'm trying to discourage them but I know the more I try, the more they''ll insist they can do it and not get shut down, they were warned by someone with a lot more authority than me. I refuse to be involved with that, not that I disagree about having them, but that NOW IS NOT THE TIME. Why can't people see how much this is endangering our law and hurting us all? I never saw this coming, NEVER. Just because a law doesn't say something, doesn't mean it's ok. There have been warnings, but people won't listen, and the ones who suffer most are the PATIENTS. I wish I could get off this planet. I'm distressed over all this. These leos are out of control and till someone can STOP them it'll continue. Like I heard last night, I think Michael K said i shouldn't have to be up to us to defend ourselves, something like that, I think what he was also saying was that the AG needs to STEP UP and investigate this.

All this fuss over A PLANT. UGH.

Sb

This is the story I read involving those baynet busts all outside, none medical

outside grows

I didn't see anything in that article that says none were medical. There have been a few folks around the state growing their medical marijuana outdoors...

I also found it a bit comical that they guesstimated a street value for the 4241 plants at $424,100. That means each plant was only worth $100, where do these folks do their research, and it leads me to believe this story was about propaganda and not facts.

When I campaigned in 2008 I expressed that I was very concerned about the registry.

There is a strong movement to attack the MMA in any way possible, and my opponent, Bill Schuette, is leading the charge. Given Leyton's stand that he will not fight Obamacare, it's my guess that it is his position that the "federal rules" trump Michigan law in all areas, including the MMA. There is no consistent argument that either Schuette or Leyton can assert that would allow them to oppose one and support the other. In other words, you can't both support AND oppose the 10th amendment. I'll let the federal government make health decisions for me after the national debt is paid off...

Dan

Daniel Grow for Michigan Attorney General

515 Ship, Ste 208

Saint Jospeh, MI 49085

danielgrow2010@gmail.com

www.danielgrow2010.com

I didn't see anything in that article that says none were medical. There have been a few folks around the state growing their medical marijuana outdoors...

I also found it a bit comical that they guesstimated a street value for the 4241 plants at $424,100. That means each plant was only worth $100, where do these folks do their research, and it leads me to believe this story was about propaganda and not facts.

Last sentence in the article....

And yea they couldnt correctly estimate a plant it only gets estimated to reflect the current situation FOR THEM.

and yea its all about propaganda all media

ohhh sorry forgot here is the article

By Kelly Dame kdame@mdn.net | 3 comments

The Bay Area Narcotics Enforcement Team has been scouring a six-county territory for outdoor marijuana grows since August, and today announced the results.

The extractions were conducted with help from the Michigan State Police Aviation Unit and the National Guard Raid Team in Midland, Bay, Saginaw, Clare, Isabella and Gladwin counties, a media release states.

The total number of plants harvested in the Domestic Cannabis/Hemp Eradication Program was 4,241 — 1,324 from Midland, Bay and Gladwin counties; 1,487 from Saginaw County; and 1,430 from Isabella and Clare counties. The total value of the plants is estimated at $424,100.

The media release states two cases will lead to charges of manufacturing marijuana in Midland County, with a total of 22 cases in the remaining counties. All together, 24 people will face charges.

None of the cases involve any medical marijuana growing operations.

Here is the entirety of the article that was linked earlier...

24 People Face Drug Charges After Police Sweep Six Counties

Posted: 9/16/2010

In less than 2 months, two dozen people are facing charges after drug agents swept 6 counties

Agents found hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of marijuana.

Since August, Bayanet along with Michigan State Police and National Guard raid teams found marijuana plants in Isabella, Clare, Gladwin, Midland, Bay and Saginaw counties.

The more than 4,000 plants have a street value of at least $424,000.

The other article I saw was what you posted, save the last line... about none being medical marijuana growing operations.

It seems they are trying to readjust their estimation of the worth of a plant in hopes of protecting their asses.. Not long ago a plant was worth like 5000..

Pretty Obvious, they know the Flood of Lawsuits are just around the corner, in fact the first has already been filed in Kalamazoo.

Pure Propaganda !!!

Pretty Obvious, they know the Flood of Lawsuits are just around the corner, in fact the first has already been filed in Kalamazoo.

Pure Propaganda !!!

Yea when it comes down to them haveing to reimburse the plants all the sudden they aint worth bunny muffin.

and no I didnt say bunny muffin...............

I agree they need to have there badges removed and be jailed >They are criminals in law,in sheep's clothing.They are suppose to protect and serve,but instead they harass and intimidate.It is time they are brought to terms for these crimes.We need to contact our legislators,and demand that these atrocities,be reconciled with immediate appropriate punishment.They are holding positons of power that can not tolerate even the smallest amount of abuse.Should they not be of high morals,integrity and stand for truth and honesty.It starts at the top we must vote in more people of virtue and integrity with ethics and fairness.That's about all I got's to say about that

Oman i will be there for sure Monday brother. "hey Byron you can skip my house, my plants are gone already thanks to you and your goons. Now I have to buy off the street from the crack man. Sad I feel safer at his house then my own. I'll rally again in front of the court house if anyone else wants to join contact me. I have three days off next week. Even if we only have 10 people. We can't stop now

Oman i will be there for sure Monday brother. "hey Byron you can skip my house, my plants are gone already thanks to you and your goons. Now I have to buy off the street from the crack man. Sad I feel safer at his house then my own. I'll rally again in front of the court house if anyone else wants to join contact me. I have three days off next week. Even if we only have 10 people. We can't stop now

i will be their but it will only be us no one will show up but us let all hope it gos good that day

Its so phaqed all these cops are trying to bust legal medical marijuana users, because they are leo and they are mad they mad the decision to enforce laws that dont even help people before something happens, their prolly mad that they cant use medical marijuana too, so they will mess with people that live alternative lifestyles. WHAT these cops couldnt bust enough people before medical marijuana so they will try to bust an "easy target"... They better think again.

AS A GREAT MAN ONCE SAID "FIRST THEY IGNORE YOU, THEN THEY LAUGH AT YOU, THEN THEY FIGHT YOU, AND THEN YOU WIN"

It seems they are trying to readjust their estimation of the worth of a plant in hopes of protecting their asses.. Not long ago a plant was worth like 5000..

they dropped the value, so now when we sue for damages they dont have to pay out a lot. but when they raid they need that big dollar number so they can blow it all out of proportion. this way when they raid someone with 12 plants they took 60,000 dollars worth off the street. they would look dumb if they said we took 1200 dollars worth off the streets.

So we a messed is whagt your telling me I have heard of a man raied by me who has never sold a bag once? White lake area? And a lady got raided in waterford last wed but she had a few hundread outside in waterford and I guess her ex husband snitched? All I know is I need some grape ape clones? Just move your grow room to a address that's not on your card its still good?

Archived