Forbidden Fruit Clones Ready

lilbuddy

High All,

Some of you were asking about Forbidden Fruit clones. They are ready! I am looking for a trade. Bubble gum, Sweet Tooth, Hawaiian Hash plant, OG Kush. Tag up with me here. I live between Flint and Standish. Thats the most specific I will get on this site with my location. Also looking for a used 1000 watt MH or HPS Ballast(Preferrably X-tra Sun Ballast with low hours) With Hydrofarm Mongo Reflector.

lilbuddy

I would love some of your clones but I don't have what you want in traDe. Is there some way we can do business?

Iwon't sell them for obvios reasons, I have at least six ready almost all sativa (Fom Mother) 2nd generation, sweet, pungent, covered with what lookslike little white frosting that kids spread about it. they are beauts!!! I really would like a trade.

Let me know what you can find out.

Lilbuddy

Iwon't sell them for obvios reasons, I have at least six ready almost all sativa (Fom Mother) 2nd generation, sweet, pungent, covered with what lookslike little white frosting that kids spread about it. they are beauts!!! I really would like a trade.

Let me know what you can find out.

Lilbuddy

Is silver Haze a single srtain or a mix of two, Sativa or Indica or mix? I am interested. We need to do it soon cuz clones are getting to be young ladies.

Let me know lilbuddy

Archived