Disappointment

JuztBudz

I hope we all agree the enemy is LEO.How people acquire there medicine is there business.PEROID!!!!!!

Well.......SOME LEO are the enemy.........

I had a great experience with our local LEO. They were extremely respectful and considerate.

HOWEVER, I understand that isn't the norm.

I think we ALL agree a patient CAN acquire from ANYWHERE............

It's the sharks swimming around the injured in the pool that I see as MORE of an enemy. It's the, coming in the guise of helping patients, when really helping themselves to patient's money is the true M.O.

The Medical Marijuana Business Opportunity!

I KNEW at the last Expo when I heard one of the top dogs, telling people that a CG could EASILY make 50-60 k a year care giving, that money was a big motive. 50,000 to 60,000 a year..........off 5 sick people..................that is 10, 000 at LEAST per person for medications. That's 833+per person per month...........anyone here that can afford that?????????

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Phil, thanks for the shout out, eh. I still lurk around, and keep my pulse on what is going on here. Many of us have organized with others, and are working on the bigger things in front of us. We are not wasting time arguing about strains, or soil versus hydro, or who sells the best seeds. We are using our minds, and wallets to fight on the front lines of Lansing. Forget arguing moot points on this forum, Do start interacting with our state Senators,and Reps, our prosecutors, our Sheriffs,and any regular person who is curious. Act,and look semi-professional when you do so will not hurt either. We are fighting a war of public opinion right now, and we are losing.

A few individuals in particular need to back the flower down. You may have been done wrong, and the people have stepped up for you, but stop rubbing salt in our enemies wounds, you are only making their resolve stronger to fight us. Dialoge is our best friend, we can win any battle of facts versus myths. Seeing us all over the news on a daily basis is not helping our cause imo. The anti's are eating it up, and telling everyone they know how they told them so.

Dispensaries: Lay low, do not put up huge pot leafs in front of your buildings. DO good things for the community you are in. I know some of you already are, the rest take that to heart. The average dispensary though is being used against all of us in this PR war we are in. Please keep that in mind.

The meeting: MOCC we all understand you had a shindig scheduled for that day. That being said I find it difficult to believe that you could not spare one or two of your leaders for a 10am meeting. This "meeting" was not meant to be for every member of every group, savvy? Regardless, that opportunity has already passed, maybe just consider that if another event of similar standing arises.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/medical-marijuana%3A-detroit-compassion-club-20100914_dk

this one?

Joe,

I (and I am sure other MOCC leaders) appreciate the understanding about the timing and date of Sept 25th. I think just a little bit more time to pump up this plan - we can get more people to attend. The people who are knowledgeable, skilled, and willing..

I want to be a part of this committee of Compassion Clubs to advance the goal of the MMMA.org - unity.

I am working the Sept 25th event - as much as I would like to be chillin' as a guest, its another day of work. So your concession was very well thought out, many of us need more time to fit in this important meeting in our schedules.

There are no setbacks, the MMMP has not failed or quit. We are engaged with the enemy, and we are covering all fronts of the battlefield.

If other Compassion Clubs are willing, there is not a better time for us to all regroup.

I advise everyone - mizerman and J.B. to hold their positions a while longer - and decide their plan of action after this meeting.

Everyone that has negative things to say about this meeting - might as well keep it to yourself - either attend the meeting or STFU.

-DN

I attempt to stay in tune with EVERY organization out there that gives people a voice in the effort to bring about 'changes' in our society that will give us more freedoms regarding WHAT we PUT INTO our bodies and freedoms that will increase a person's right to determine their own 'beliefs' and the 'course' that their life will take.

There will ALWAYS be people that enter a 'site' to bully or 'step' on other people's views... some people get off on that sort of thing.

But those people only have the emotional power that you give them.

I choose to keep myself focused upon the 'goal' that I think is valuable... that goal being the freedom for me AND others to live life as we see fit, as long as what we do DOES NOT impose our own selfish demands upon other people.

The use of MMJ IS included in the 'freedoms' I seek to support.

This and other sites allow me to give that support for whatever that support may be worth.

It's a bit like 'Alfred E. Newman' once said; "I don't sweat the small the crap'.

I thought he said "What Me Worry?", but then it has been a long time since I picked up a MAD magazine!

:thumbsu:

-DN

'Alfred' said many wise things... most of which are so 'insightful' that they are kept from the general public in the belief that making those comments known would lead to a terrible break down of life as we know it.

Alfred WASN'T just another pretty face...

You see Joe... You have done some really good things lately, but you still have this deal where you spin everything like you are a martyr. Your not. The MMMA was not "dropped" in your lap, you ran into it headlong like a MAck truck. Nobody asked you to do anything. Secondly, where has anyone called for you to be Assassinated? Stop over-dramatizing everything for once. I call BS that you were hesitant to protest for the dispensaries as well, you were one of the first calling for a protest. I really don't care, just pointing out to you the obvious. I am neutral on dispensaries, but I will say "showing them on news for three weeks straight with protests are not helping us in the war of public opinion". The Unity bunny muffin never happened, lets move on.

The closest thing we have to a martyr around here is Bob,and Torey. Period! A truly gentle soul if I have ever saw one, who has asked for nothing from anyone but a fair shake. That is what your protest should be about....

"The closest thing we have to a martyr around here is Bob,and Torey. Period! A truly gentle soul if I have ever saw one, who has asked for nothing from anyone but a fair shake. That is what your protest should be about...." SFC , I agree with you on that , but I have not been a member that long now, I was a lurker for a year or so before I joined. But you have too admit things are a lot better with Bluberry at the helm, I see it and I think allot of other folks do too. I have met Bob but not his better half, Torey. And I said it three months ago, we should protest in front of the a-hole prosecutor that will not admit defeat.

sfc

Please be advised that the firt protest, organized by Joe Cain was a protest against the arrest of patients, the raiding of patients homes and the taking of medical records. We talked about that openly on our public forum, there was a lot of discussion, thousands of views and comments. If you look at that thread, and read the posts and the thousands of comments you would see that what you are saying is patently false. Specifically that the first protest was not about dispensaries. Because the MMMA does not take a position regarding dispensaries. Also after the raids a man died, it was important that the community rallied and let the Sherrif in Oakland County know that those things could not and would not be tolerated. Again this was openly discussed on our public forum, that you and the rest of the World are welcome to come and see at any time. You dont need special invite or an accidental email to find out what is really going on. If you listend to Joe Cain's speech that was the message, that was his message and that is the message of the MMMA. Someone had to do something, the community was in fear, people were getting dragged out of there houses.

The second rally was organized by Big Daddy's, a group of compassion centers, and CPU. We joined in the support of the second rally because the rally organizer promised it was about patients rights. It would seem based upon blatent misrepesentation and untruths, and the oh so common intrafighting that always destroys the momentum of any movement, some groups could never even hallcinate what a movement looks like. So enough with the facade. As they say in kindergarten, if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say it. Especially when it is not true. Are there not so many more productive conversations that can be had. Couldn't the energy to be spiteful be better utilized. There are people who work very hard on this forum, and are proud of the MMMA and how it has evolved. It is the members of this community that have made this movement evolve. There are many who are committed to the protection of patients rights, please let us continue with our efforts and keep your intentions to distract and divide to your own special secret forum. If i follwed your logic it would seem the only people that seem to say that the mmma is in favor of dispensaries is the group that organized the second rally.

Komorn

Silverblue/Peaceful warrier,

Yes, we do all have the same goals. And I agree that the friction should be resolved. There is very little to be gained by living in the past. The Present is where it is at, it is the only place to be. I agree, let us move on, and move on with unity.

:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

I refrain from talking about dispensaries. Yep .. that's right I bite my tongue most of the time.

I realize that some think that supporting them will cause a reaction with lawmakers in Lansing.

Making a statement against dispensaries does result in support for arresting the people in the dispensary.

You can't put a building in jail.

In the process of raiding them, a great many crimes were committed by police.

I don't support criminal activity by police. I don't support putting people in jail for marijuana.

I do support patients having access to their lawful medicine.

Out of this came a glaring need IMHO, The security of information on personal and business computers. The average computer user can do a few things to insure this.

I have sent a request to add a forum on computer security, with sub forums so the info does not get lost, and to pass that request on.

A few times I considered leaving 3MA, but during the short absences I took, all I could think about were the people I met, their stories, their health, families, friends, and communities. Despite the tension here, I've learned a LOT.

Michael K, thank you for taking time from your busy life to help so many of us. I'm glad your here. Thank you for acknowledging me on your program, and in this thread, it means a LOT to me. I don't usually get to talk with lawyers. I wanted to be a lawyer, but was discouraged and gave up. I like your radio show, too. When I got a friend request from you, I was very surprised.

Peanutbutter, you have a wonderful way of expressing yourself. I can imagine you as a judge.

Blueberry, you speak like a politician, prob'ly because you've read so much of Thomas Jefferson and the Constitution. He would be so very sad to see what our country has become.

To so many others here who are also trying to balance the needs of our community and the needs of your own, I have been reading your messages, too, and kinda gotten to know you. I'm sorry we have to meet under such circumstances, but each of you has brought something valuable to share, that we can all learn from. Learning, sharing, and growing together is what makes a Community strong.

We're all here because we want to see our community treated fairly and justly, our law respected and followed, so we may be able to ease our suffering, and live in peace, with Dignity. We've seen much injustice, and share its pain. Some have become friends, have met others in person, have stood beside them at protests and trials. Everyone does what they can in their own way. This wonderful plant has brought us all together! Think about that.

So, despite all the troubles, I'm still here, because I feel something good here.

Sincerely, Sb

Guest Medicinal Patient

Out of this came a glaring need IMHO, The security of information on personal and business computers. The average computer user can do a few things to insure this.

I have sent a request to add a forum on computer security, with sub forums so the info does not get lost, and to pass that request on.

I am officially signing that petition! Thank You!! I can't wait to learn and hopefully contribute with what I do know! This is gunna be awesome!

You could be our computer support guru! :thumbsu:

Guest Medicinal Patient

Yep! I love the MMMA! Committed and Loyal! I have received so much help and support from the MMMA on and off the boards. I don't believe for one second that patients well beings aren't the main priority here. For those that don't believe that, watch the Lansing meetings, city council meetings state wide, rallys, court support, donations, supporting wrongfully fired employes, impending evictees etc etc etc. Alot has been made possible thanks to the MMMA. You know its something special when Barney and friends biggest stipulation is to stay away from the MMMA and not rile them up by notifying them of the injustices happening in their city by leo, pa, and judges.

:thumbsu:

I am officially signing that petition! Thank You!! I can't wait to learn and hopefully contribute with what I do know! This is gunna be awesome!

You could be our computer support guru! :thumbsu:

I am no expert. Will share what I can, I think there is a few folks here who can help out.

Thanks

420Peace All,

Whatever dissapointments there may be.

Still, I say the 3ma is getting better every day!

There can be no Joy without dissapointment.

2 have this thread continue speaks 2 the Honest Transparent Integrity of the Michigan Medical Marijuana Association

This is just Growing Pains.

Who said a Revolution is a walk in the Park ...

Are those Bouchard's Guard Gators in video?

I don't have time to get in a pissing match this morning, but one thing you have glaringly wrong. Big Daddy's is not CPU, he may be a member ( I will let him say for himself) but that was not a CPU led protest to my knowledge. And again, I am not against dispensaries, I would like to see them drop off the radar for awhile, for their, and our good.

I don't have time to get in a pissing match this morning, but one thing you have glaringly wrong. Big Daddy's is not CPU, he may be a member ( I will let him say for himself) but that was not a CPU led protest to my knowledge. And again, I am not against dispensaries, I would like to see them drop off the radar for awhile, for their, and our good.

One single officer being arrested for violating the Medical Marihuana Act confidentiality section would shift the focus and educate leo statewide.

I've talked to people that are not users or supporters. They get ticked off when they find out the voters are being ignored by the system.

The very name of the doctor is confidential. If a officer, PA or judge divulges the name of the doctor, they are supposed to go to jail.

333.26426 (h) (1) Applications and supporting information submitted by qualifying patients, including information regarding their primary caregivers and physicians, are confidential.

I agree PB. And as time goes on I hope we can hang Bouchard and company over this bunny muffin. They committed at least two egregious felonies, times at least a couple hundred. Lets handle them in court..

Bob and Torey were the first cases of violations of this section of our law.

In Oakland county.

The proof is in the court records.

Archived