New Here From West Michigan

Hi I just came back from a MMMA meeting and met some really interesting people... I currently Administrate a Growing forum mostly on Tobacco growing. I grow Strawberry's on a large scale as well. My normal user was taken which was peacefulfields. So I guess I had to leave the S out... Believe it or not but their are medical property's in Nicotine as well!!! Also like Cannabis, You don't have to smoke or chew it to get Nicotine.

Please PM me if your interested in legally growing Tobacco as far north as Canada.

peace to you, peaceful fields. do you know how to cure a good mellow maduro? im thinking old school Onyx flavor, where you get that sweetness? because that would make a really great wrapper for cannabis, IMO. have a line on any good Connecticut Shade?

Color Curing is a bit tricky but not impossible. To get natural sugars from any leaf it needs to be ferment cured. Just think of the Tobacco leaf as a fine wine. The first 6 months and its ready. 1-2 years it is full of natural sugars. I can make a wrapper out of any leaf not just C-shade. I sell Tobacco seeds, plants, & whole leaf on my forum. And I'm sure I have what your looking for... Right now, a great leaf of mine would be Cuban Hilton (brown) or Golden Seal (gold). Both of those make a great wrapper.

Guest Marywanna

How interesting to grow tobacco! I love the drying barns I see down south. Seems like everybody has a tobaccy patch down there. I would LOVE to try it,since it is an outdoor plant. Thanks for the link! MW

Color Curing is a bit tricky but not impossible. To get natural sugars from any leaf it needs to be ferment cured. Just think of the Tobacco leaf as a fine wine. The first 6 months and its ready. 1-2 years it is full of natural sugars. I can make a wrapper out of any leaf not just C-shade. I sell Tobacco seeds, plants, & whole leaf on my forum. And I'm sure I have what your looking for... Right now, a great leaf of mine would be Cuban Hilton (brown) or Golden Seal (gold). Both of those make a great wrapper.

most excellent! i can't wait to talk to you more about this. i ran a cigar shop about 13/14 years ago. i'll be making an account on your forum before too long. thanks for your reply!

Sounds good, my forum is for all types of growers. But I specialize in Rare Seeds and Plants. I will have rare seed available like Purple Cauliflower Blue/Purple/Red Sweet Corn, Strawberry Plants & Tobacco... So everyone is welcome...

Also Believe it or not but Nicotine has Medicinal property's as well. Which is also discussed on my forum. Tobacco was the first export from the first European settlers of this country.

Archived