2 Lbs Per 1 K Of Light

i bet you could improve your results with smart pots, texas tomato cages, coco coir, house and garden nutrient's coco a/b and drip clean.

your pictures are impressive but you are no master. always room for improvement. what's your veg time, this does matter in my experience.

i think my chemdog cutting that could out yield your strains but i don't know for sure, i yielded pretty close to 2 pounds off of a single 600 HPS, i've got a handle on the cherry ak 47 when i'm ready for it, i'll find out then. dutch treat sounds like schwag, no offense. won't cut it next to the kushes, diesels, chems, hazes out there.

lol

im dissapointed with 2 a light

and ive grown chemdawg

dont yeild lie the dutch treat but ive reached 38% thc with it

haze sux in my opinion and the dutch treat is for a specific mkt

not my fav

and i am a master grower by anyones standards

specifics are listed through out this thread

such as im already using vaderzwaans products

and ill state one last time read the posting title

if it dont apply why bother wasting time

ps how does a strain you nothing about sound swagg

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8+ weeks of veg (60 days) will make any strain yield more, and could be seen as inefficient considering plant counts and usable material limits...

Then again I am no expert... just been around the block a time or 3.

the system can be adjusted easily to account for plant counts

theres only 15 in the room ive shown here

usable material limits are handled by hiring trimmers with cards and making hash

been around many blocks many times

38% THC?! LOL. then you said haze sux. you lost all credibility with those who know what's up.

you are no master grower by anyones standards. nice try.

just cuz you cant do it dont mean it aint bein done

if i thought you were worth my time id send you the paper work

if you think im full of crap go away noone drug you in here

and i said in my opinion haze sux

its my opinion your welcome to yours

ps

after veiwing your albumn i can only laugh at you

your plants look like bunny muffin

Well in veg you would have 15 x 18hrs = 270 KWH a day and in flower you would have 15 x 12hrs = 180 KWH a day.............veg will cost you in summer from Consumers energy .07 a KWH under 600 then jumps to .13 a KWH over that.

pg&e not consumers but yeah high bill especially whe you add cooling

but 30 plus ponds a run pays alot of bills

pg&e not consumers but yeah high bill especially whe you add cooling

but 30 plus ponds a run pays alot of bills

Moving 30 plus pounds per run would also get alot of attention, and I suppose bring up a lot more bills... I am assuming you are talking dry weight, so just after harvest you are holding around 120 pounds wet... God bless you and your attorneys...

you say it's so easy it's one for the newbs but i think newbs have the hardest time understanding the main component of your setup "good basic understanding of the plants behavior"

33 gallons of fox farm light warrior and 1K per plant is pretty expensive to run. not to mention start up costs. 600 watt HPS is the most effiecent light out there.

i bet you could improve your results with smart pots, texas tomato cages, coco coir, house and garden nutrient's coco a/b and drip clean.

your pictures are impressive but you are no master. always room for improvement. what's your veg time, this does matter in my experience.

i think my chemdog cutting that could out yield your strains but i don't know for sure, i yielded pretty close to 2 pounds off of a single 600 HPS, i've got a handle on the cherry ak 47 when i'm ready for it, i'll find out then. dutch treat sounds like schwag, no offense. won't cut it next to the kushes, diesels, chems, hazes out there.

one of the upsides of my system is that it teaches the basics by its nature

ive been teaching it for decades

Moving 30 plus pounds per run would also get alot of attention, and I suppose bring up a lot more bills... I am assuming you are talking dry weight, so just after harvest you are holding around 120 pounds wet... God bless you and your attorneys...

the room in question was in wa state where the laws are different

also my buyers are also trimmers and are present during the whole harvest therest goes into hash

i pay my lawyers before trouble breaks out

ive been in this bizz for 20 yrs

gimme at last a minimum of credit for having done my homework

why is it so hard for all the ametures out there to beleive some one is better than them

can any one tell me who carl lineaus is

have any of you who insist on nay saying me prove any thing wth out the help of cervantes and google

ive worked in the marijuana feilds in mexico,spain.turkey,syria and india

ive handeled millions of plants

ive built and operated close to a thousand grow rooms

youd think stoners would be less hung up on what they know and more into learning from eachother

several people have answered me privately and weve developed a quick and fruitfull interchange

so illsa it again if what you want is a debate go elsewhere

im here to share

THEN TEACH US SOMETHING.

all is see is a bunch of BS lies, nothing ground breaking or any advanced techniques shown. post a feed chart, or an operational flow for your OP. you got nothing bro. listen to my advice that i gave you cause it will step up your game and smoke some haze, it will set your head straight.

so you've operated thousands of rooms, harvested millions of plants across the globe and now you're looking for medicine to trade for.

i'll let you have my roaches in this ashtray if you sweep my floors.

THEN TEACH US SOMETHING.

all is see is a bunch of BS lies, nothing ground breaking or any advanced techniques shown. post a feed chart, or an operational flow for your OP. you got nothing bro. listen to my advice that i gave you cause it will step up your game and smoke some haze, it will set your head straight.

so you've operated thousands of rooms, harvested millions of plants across the globe and now you're looking for medicine to trade for.

i'll let you have my collection of roaches if you sweep my floors.

take you negativity and pack it up and smoke it

you want to know what i got

pay my retainer

i have no game and haze sux in my book

and i dont want your swag roaches

show m someting better than what im doin or even close and maybe your opinion would mean something

I have seen systems that will get 4+ pounds dry off of 1 plant. DoubleD on THC Farmer is one of them, but what your talking about will get people in Michigan busted if they go over the `Michigan Pound' limit.

again ive allowed for the law

trimmers=buyers=cardholders

it belongs to them before its even harvested

twixt the optimist and the pessimist the difference is droll the optimist ses the donught the pessimist sees the hole

i can get 4lbs all day with inferior quality and leftover nutes in the bud

im talking about high grade CLEAN meds

again ive allowed for the law

trimmers=buyers=cardholders

it belongs to them before its even harvested

twixt the optimist and the pessimist the difference is droll the optimist ses the donught the pessimist sees the hole

i can get 4lbs all day with inferior quality and leftover nutes in the bud

im talking about high grade CLEAN meds

I have just one question for ya, since you say you have taken into account the MI law...

How many trimmers(buyers) are you hiring to handle 30 pounds and still remain within the law?

I know I am a little slow on the uptake, but my math skills tell me that you would have to hire around 190 folks for that kind of haul, for it to be in the legal zone of 2.5oz per.... Or are you making 20 pounds into hash and selling the other 10? which would still put ya at 60 or so folks to remain within legal limits.

I am generally an optimist, til I smell something that just isn't right and then I become a pessimist, which makes me a realist.

I wish you well, and thanks for the answers in advance.

I have just one question for ya, since you say you have taken into account the MI law...

How many trimmers(buyers) are you hiring to handle 30 pounds and still remain within the law?

I know I am a little slow on the uptake, but my math skills tell me that you would have to hire around 190 folks for that kind of haul, for it to be in the legal zone of 2.5oz per.... Or are you making 20 pounds into hash and selling the other 10? which would still put ya at 60 or so folks to remain within legal limits.

I am generally an optimist, til I smell something that just isn't right and then I become a pessimist, which makes me a realist.

I wish you well, and thanks for the answers in advance.

as i stated in earlier post the 30 lbs was in a washington room with different laws

and the room is adjustable to plant and weight counts here

it can be a weekly harvest bi weekly whatever and still produce 2.5 to 3.5 per light

trust me ive thought this through and had my lawyer double check everything way ahead of time

thanks for the chance to clarify

D

as i stated in earlier post the 30 lbs was in a washington room with different laws

and the room is adjustable to plant and weight counts here

it can be a weekly harvest bi weekly whatever and still produce 2.5 to 3.5 per light

trust me ive thought this through and had my lawyer double check everything way ahead of time

thanks for the chance to clarify

D

ok sir d ...tell us something ...how do you do it...you dont have to tell

everything just something..i feel that you know what your talking about but

what is it that you do different...just a question...also it seems to me

maybe the people on this site would stop beating you up...peace

ok sir d ...tell us something ...how do you do it...you dont have to tell

everything just something..i feel that you know what your talking about but

what is it that you do different...just a question...also it seems to me

maybe the people on this site would stop beating you up...peace

the main difference between what i do and what i see others doing is that ive designed my system starting with a good solid understanding of how plants in general work combined with decades of hands on experience with millions of plants

every application ive come up with is a result of sound scientific method

as far as getting beat up only one or two people have given me a hard time

the vast majority ive spoken with have an open mind and are willing to see solutions where others see problems

as far as a tid bit

one major difference i see is the size of root structures i see in most grows

i grow in 33 gallon laundry tubs and in 120 days(60v/60f))the roots are often blowing out the bottom

not only the size but the shape and health of the root system is directly proportional to the size and health of the plant

ps

i think the real reason people react negativley to what i have to say is no one lie to be told their wrong

i my self see it as a learning oppurtunity every time wich may explain my success

Just wanted to butt in for a second...

First and foremost, thank you for wanting to share your valuable hard earned information with us. It's definitely appreciated, even though some may not show it...

I see a lot of potential for larger harvests with fewer plants here. Some of you may want to listen to this guy...

However, I think we're all aware that a larger pot size (which means larger root base) and more light equals a larger plant, which means a larger per plant harvest...

If you do anything like the guy you cited on THC-Farmer.com, as far as I can see, the only differences are just that, pot size, larger plants and more light...

More light + More roots + Larger plants = Larger yield per plant...

Is that what you're implying or is there more to this?

But yea, either way, there is a huge area of benefit for medicinal Cannabis cultivators to yield more per plant and use less plants. Especially in a state like Michigan with plant count limitations.

Thanks again Sirhuffs.

First and foremost, thank you for wanting to share your valuable hard earned information with us. It's definitely appreciated, even though some may not show it...

I see a lot of potential for larger harvests with fewer plants here. Some of you may want to listen to this guy...

However, I think we're all aware that a larger pot size (which means larger root base) and more light equals a larger plant, which means a larger per plant harvest...

If you do anything like the guy you cited on THC-Farmer.com, as far as I can see, the only differences are just that, pot size, larger plants and more light...

But yea, either way, there is a huge area of benefit for medicinal Cannabis cultivators to yield more per plant and use less plants. Especially in a state like Michigan with plant count limitations.

Thanks again Sirhuffs.

exactly my thoughts :)

i asked the questions i asked in the beginning to get the facts out and nothing more. sirhuffs and i have shared stories in chat.

great info.

Thanks again Sirhuffs.

i didnt quote the thc farm some one else did

the tid bit posted only explains one of my reasons for having larger pots and there are several more interrelated factors ive not listed

Archived