2 Lbs Per 1 K Of Light

Oops... Sorry about that man! My fault. :))

Right on. Well like I said before, some people could seriously benefit from your style of cultivation. I commend you for offering your advice and services.

well thank you for contributing

my goal is to help provide high quality clean meds at a resonable price

unlike most growers this is my living

ive dedicated my entire adult life to giving back the gifts brought to me by the herb

the only issue i am having is that alot of people dont grasp that this is my profession not a hobby

ive never worked with any one who didnt come out of it feeling they had taken part in anything but a win win sitch

if i wasnt struggeling to stay alive i would gladly teach this system in a public forum for all to share

alas i mostly go without

i have made several connections through this forum that promise to be fruitfull and many relationships i am anxious to see flower into freindships

(puns intended)

and regardless of the reception or non reception of new ideas i am ultimatley stoked that his forum exist in place i remember as the ghestappo riddled mich of the early 90s

i am not a selfish or greedy man

just trying to do what i do and make an honest living while at the same time living up to my own moral imperatives to do the most good for the most people

thanks in advance for any input questions or answers ou might care to add

D

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only thing I can add is tread lightly brotha, tread lightly... :bling:

Keep in mind, this is a public forum. No protection is offered or guaranteed.

im not sure who you are referring to that i should be protected from but i assure you i already am

i dont take a single step on anything untill i am 100% sure of its legality

as far as tread lightly i will when its the right thing to do

when i feel its right to siomp my feet and make a point i will

just my nature

D

SirHuff if you've been growing for this Supposed 30Yrs, Then you of ALL People should KNOW there R NO GUARantees in this BZ........For u to state these numbers for ANY 1st timer is a SHAME !! That's as BAD as, these Hydro stores that say buy this $5000.00 system and WaLLAHHH. PS, Ever have the Electricity go OUT

SirHuff if you've been growing for this Supposed 30Yrs, Then you of ALL People should KNOW there R NO GUARantees in this BZ........For u to state these numbers for ANY 1st timer is a SHAME !! That's as BAD as, these Hydro stores that say buy this $5000.00 system and WaLLAHHH. PS, Ever have the Electricity go OUT

by being willing and able to replace and or repair any and all dmgs or loss i can legaly garuntee whatever i so desire through the very definition of the word

its called insurance look it up

please i restate i am a professional

if your intention here is to stroke your own ego by parading your intellectual ablity to over power some one then maybe you could read the title of said posting and honor the space of those who wish to improve their systems

thanx in advance

Douglas

ps quite often

your not using organics are you?? I got a older buddy who grows 2 lb plants repetitivly. But he uses miracle grow and Id rather have 1/4 the amount of fresh organics. Just me.

pics are in my gallery

and i have looked

it may be ego

but its not unfounded

or misplaced

your not using organics are you?? I got a older buddy who grows 2 lb plants repetitivly. But he uses miracle grow and Id rather have 1/4 the amount of fresh organics. Just me.

yes i do use organics if thats what you desire

ive found that there are nutrients solutions that flush so well that its a moot point but i can get 2 from organics easily

miracle grow is toxic crap and should be outlawed

D

Glad to see this topic near the top again...I have been plauged, inspired, haunted??? by this topic for the last week or so.

Thanks to sirhuffsalot for sharing your insight. Its strange to see some reactions to the idea of getting so much production, shock, anger? and it seems a little jelousy from some. The thought of one plant per light is so simple and phenomenal.

I'm sure I'm not the only one this last week or so who has pictured their little warehouse, 72 lights flowering(or something like that)! I've thought now of the moveable soil beds like the breeder soma builds, could be cheaper than the 30-50 gallon tubs. A house just seems too small now, to do what I dream.

Yes overages are something to keep conscious of. Real growers always set aside money for potential legal fees. But if more caregivers who follow the law are able to provide more meds to patients and dispensaries, the prices will go down. This would be great for the many poor and sick patients who still can't afford enough meds as they'd like. It could bring more patients who see no value in getting "legal". There is such a powerful demand, some of you caregivers are limiting yourselves!

Glad to see this topic near the top again...I have been plauged, inspired, haunted??? by this topic for the last week or so.

Thanks to sirhuffsalot for sharing your insight. Its strange to see some reactions to the idea of getting so much production, shock, anger? and it seems a little jelousy from some. The thought of one plant per light is so simple and phenomenal.

I'm sure I'm not the only one this last week or so who has pictured their little warehouse, 72 lights flowering(or something like that)! I've thought now of the moveable soil beds like the breeder soma builds, could be cheaper than the 30-50 gallon tubs. A house just seems too small now, to do what I dream.

Yes overages are something to keep conscious of. Real growers always set aside money for potential legal fees. But if more caregivers who follow the law are able to provide more meds to patients and dispensaries, the prices will go down. This would be great for the many poor and sick patients who still can't afford enough meds as they'd like. It could bring more patients who see no value in getting "legal". There is such a powerful demand, some of you caregivers are limiting yourselves!

thank you

as a hospice patient and a life long mmj user it is very important to me to bring the price down and even make it free to certain individuals

good clean meds with maximum yeilds is a major factor in increasing the revenue and there fore the political strength

of mmj users at the same time taking bites out of theridiculous mkt prices

D

just a update here

ive been able to make several good connections from this thread

some just seeking advice and others wanting to start ff doing things right

ive put in 2 systems this week alone and have helped maximize several systems since beggining this thread

to every one with positive input thank you for your,e questions and info

to all the naysayers thank yu as well as often yur willingness to see only problems has given me ample oppurtunity to do otherwise

peace and lve douglas

Thanks very much for your participation in our community, and I am glad you have found the financial support you need. Please come back when you get on your feet financially and return the favor with your knowledge.

For what its worth, this thread alerted me to the concept of vertical bulb tree growing, which seems to be just perfect for Michigan. A general question to others on this thread: if you were going to grow a tree in a rolling Brute full of Roots Greenfields, how would you lay out the container? Anything special for drainage or airflow? Would one get significantly better performance from a similarly-sized Smart Pot?

by "brute" are you referring to the 20-30 gallon monster pots? normally with rope handles and sometimes wheels?

i take a "scizz wheel" (grinder with the cutting wheel on it) and cut about 30 slits along the sides, top to bottom, and very thin.

basically just an easy way to let air in through the sides.

Thanks very much for your participation in our community, and I am glad you have found the financial support you need. Please come back when you get on your feet financially and return the favor with your knowledge.

For what its worth, this thread alerted me to the concept of vertical bulb tree growing, which seems to be just perfect for Michigan. A general question to others on this thread: if you were going to grow a tree in a rolling Brute full of Roots Greenfields, how would you lay out the container? Anything special for drainage or airflow? Would one get significantly better performance from a similarly-sized Smart Pot?

i would use and inch or more of hydra tone clay pellets in the base of the pot and make double sure i have good airflow to the bottom

good overall circulation in the room is crucial at all levels not just canopy

as f yet ive not made any money from this but that was not my intention

first was to meet people willing to barter for info

that way i know right off the top that they are loking for a win win sitch and more likely t be helpfull to me and my over all cause

i made the mistake of teaching what i do to some folks out west

and was very dissapointed when the quanity and quality went up and the price stayed the same and even went up in certain places

i worked a very lng time to gain the understandings that share with the herb and i feel its morally imperitave to stick to my guns and make sure any ne i wrk with is on the same page

as in the page where good clean meds dont cost more than owning a home

my goal is not to make money

but to make herb

and make sure there is plenty

for everyone

D

lol

im dissapointed with 2 a light

and ive grown chemdawg

dont yeild lie the dutch treat but ive reached 38% thc with it

haze sux in my opinion and the dutch treat is for a specific mkt

not my fav

and i am a master grower by anyones standards

specifics are listed through out this thread

such as im already using vaderzwaans products

and ill state one last time read the posting title

if it dont apply why bother wasting time

ps how does a strain you nothing about sound swagg

ok i see........... yup, uh dude, thats not a correct read-out there.

sorry.

if my HASH reached 50% i'd be thrilled.

you have pics of the buds by any chance? pics of the test read-outs?

because what you are inferring is something that just isnt out there/possible.

dont care what ya say.

ok i see........... yup, uh dude, thats not a correct read-out there.

sorry.

if my HASH reached 50% i'd be thrilled.

you have pics of the buds by any chance? pics of the test read-outs?

because what you are inferring is something that just isnt out there/possible.

dont care what ya say.

please then explain the scientific reason this is imossible and id be glad to back check my sources

my understanding of chemistry and biomechanics says its completley possible

and if yur hash is only 50% your really slacking

proof?

ive no need or desire t prove anything

im not the one calling some one a liar without any foudation based on science

tell me why im wrong and ill back check my testing facilties my self

and may i add that if your basing your knowledge and understanding on the collection of info made available by growers then you are severly limiting your self

its conjecture and assumptions

wich is why you can only doubt me and not explain why

Guest Mr_smith

i missed this one herban :)

someone said they have 38%??

Yes, the OP did. I just want to say to the OP that your "better than everyone" attitude wont get you very far around here. I would also like to note that I doubt anyone is going to buy a 38% thc story. Furthermore, if you are some kind of super genius that went to MSU and knows absolutly everything, why the lack of punctuation? A learned expert such as yourself should have picked up the periods and comma's thing quite a while ago. Quite frankly, I dont like your attitude. It won't be long before the respected members of the board that are currently giving you the benifit of the doubt express that to you. Also, people around here do favors. You would do better for yourself by adopting a "scratch my back, ill scratch yours" attitude. We are here to free the weed, not exploit every dollar we can out of it. Bubblegrower.. how much did you charge me to show me step by step how to set up my system? How about all the PM's that you didnt have to reply to but did anyways?? Maybe I'm being a little too sensitive but dude, your really coming off like a snob (and BS'er) to me and others. I'm not going to entertain an arguement with you, so say what you will. Good day to you sir.

not starting an argument dude, but the facts are the facts.

sorry man.

and.... this isnt all that either......... you gonna tell me this weighed over an ounce i suppose?:

med_gallery_17307_295_339096.jpg

because any grower here knows that your self titled "humungous bud" is 50% leaf.

just calling out facts man. you could have let it go..... but if you wanna continue to swear that your false reading of 38% was correct thats on you.

your bud is not "HUGE" and i doubt that you hit 38% either.

here's HUGE..... and its not all leaf:

med_gallery_13801_60_1785453.jpg

med_gallery_13801_60_474341.jpg

not trying to show you up..... just showing that your idea of a huge bud is a bit slurred............ and so is your 38% THC. believe me, it's not out there......... regardless of what you read.

Archived