Possible To Change Mdch Application?

Guest Medicinal Patient

It should be on the change form, they wont even change your address without a change form so they can charge you $10.00, checking the box only allows them to verify your card if they have your card # so its not something to worry about, NOT checking the box is just silly in my opinion, you'd almost be better off to be illegal or just have a doctors recommendation..

Guest Medicinal Patient

Thanks. Now I am not sure what to do. I just recently redid a change form and don't want to bother the new cg about it. Cg advised to not check it. I have been contemplating having leo here to see nothing illegal is going on even tho I am totally against this idea. I don't live alone so I have to take others into consideration and maybe being proactive about it will bring some peace of mind here so they leo stay the fak away and stop phishing for info and things that ain't here. None of this would be an issue if people kept their fkn mouths shut. No leo fly overs and no sending dogs to see if they "hit". Now I have neighbors to worry about as well as a result too. Thanks again jaybuds. Peace

It should be on the change form, they wont even change your address without a change form so they can charge you $10.00, checking the box only allows them to verify your card if they have your card # so its not something to worry about, NOT checking the box is just silly in my opinion, you'd almost be better off to be illegal or just have a doctors recommendation..

They can always verify card numbers box checked or not...

...checking the box allows additional info connected with your ID number to be accessed by LEO

Its not needed for them to verify you as legal if that's what you mean

If you go to a ups store or mailboxes store you can get an address that reads like a street address then use that for your mailing address...if youre a caregiver the mailing address given will be on patients card as well

Guest Medicinal Patient

They can always verify card numbers box checked or not...

...checking the box allows additional info connected with your ID number to be accessed by LEO

Its not needed for them to verify you as legal if that's what you mean

If you go to a ups store or mailboxes store you can get an address that reads like a street address then use that for your mailing address...if youre a caregiver the mailing address given will be on patients card as well

Thank you! Yes thats what I meant. Do I need plastic in hand for them to reference the digits off of it tho or can they somehow obtain that info on their own too? TY!

They must have the number to verify and then they can only verify if you are legal or not to have the card. Well thats how it is supposed to work. And I am pretty sure that they are NOT supposed to be able to verify anything if that box is NOT checked, thus leaving you in a situation that they cannot verify your legality of the card so you get arrested and let the judge figure it out when they can get ahold of the MDCH. Although it would appear to me that makes us only legal from the hours of whenever the MDCH is open and if they are answering the phone. If I am wrong on this then please someone let me know...........

Is there any way to change the chosen option to allow leo to obtain info on you without sending in a new form? Thanks

When I filled my last paper work out it had the box I didn't check the box the people at the clinic said I had to check it or my form would be incomplete sounds like bullsh1t I have already been raided once If checking the box will help I'm ok with it but I still don't understand why it is even there. I am on probation right know and my probation officer can search when ever and I am ok with that I just don't like when the police come and make me sit while they take all my stuff and threaten me over and over and over and over nothing like having a gun pointed at your head and your pet then getting robbed. I'm just glad it is over and as far as probation I wouldn't mind being on probation for ever If my probation officer can search when ever I see no need for the police to harass me with no warrant plus I'm no drug dealer and don't plan on breaking any laws ever I'm still to nerves to grow so no plants for me.

Archived