Cougar Caregivers...<<<Really...?

dlovas

I don't see anything sexual on the site. They are simply implying that the caregivers are women who consider themselves to be cougars. So what? If it helps their business, more power to them. Would you object to "Detroit area wigger caregivers"?

Dont be giving Dave any good idea's to name his clone delivery service !

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I hope that is not in reference to what is also called a MILF or COUGAR..? Because if some women are stooping to selling sex and medicine I really have nothing else to say except thats borderline unacceptable.

marketing a object or phrase that is in society that has become one in the same with older women looking for sex or looking for younger men.

a cougar means aka older women in heat or on the prowl for you know what.

Sorry I just had to let it out. People can't just sel off quality or genetics or experience....now Cannabis is now being marketed as a Cougar caregiver..lol..

I really just wish I could make a symbol like the ford kid pissin on the Chevy truck bumper screen because thats what is in my mind right now me pissing Cougar cargivers...

Nothing really suprises me even in the Medical Mj community.

So it only borderline unacceptable??.. so u might be down then... and you want to pee on a Cougar caregiver... whats wrong with you man....? JK LOL

whoever came up with that dumb name is nuts. They should call it Experienced Caregivers caring for all ages.... lol jk sorry im a little loopy today...

Guest Marywanna

I have a better idea... How about Kitten Care Givers? I have been a Cougars cub before. BUT NOW I have a Kitten. A Kitten is a girl 5 years or more younger than the Man. It would be like the Hooters of medicine!!! :devil: Just a thought............

You guys are so goofy! Men CGs can be like the guy in HUNG. :)

You guys are so goofy! Men CGs can be like the guy in HUNG. :)

hi mary :)

i was thinking............. all this free advertisement cougar caregivers is getting from one ad:

med_gallery_13801_60_27103.jpg

i wonder if

" Bubblegrowers ROCK HARD Caregiving Service "

would get as much attention?? :)

could be a description of my meds.................. or?? :) :)

hi mary :)

i was thinking............. all this free advertisement cougar caregivers is getting from one ad:

med_gallery_13801_60_27103.jpg

i wonder if

" Bubblegrowers ROCK HARD Caregiving Service "

would get as much attention?? :)

could be a description of my meds.................. or?? :) :)

hairy Balls Caregivers.....haha...stinky fish Cougars...such a dumb name...Cougars....OMG....if they are Cougars they need to prove it with some pics.! If they are hot I will shut up and JOCK EM...haha

LMFAO.......ya i think i am going to have to agree with Dlovas on this one guys....they prolly are just trying to help patients out but they really should have put more thought into there name....lol it does bring that bad image to the whole organization because first impressions are always most important!!

If i was a single man ,

I would surely use the service of " Cougar Caregivers "

as long as they delievered Meds in a teddy under a rain coat ...

There is nothing more Sexier then an older women

that knows how to make a man feel good or to take his

mind off his pain ...

Nothing wrong w/ mixing Pleasure w/ Bussiness ... :thumbsu:

No but maybe something like "Change in the inherited traits of a population of organisms through successive generations" would be appropriate but not very sexy. :lol:

LOL

Wouldn't that depend on who you were shouting it in front of? I am sure there are some people that may find that to be sexy...

Archived