Medical Marijuana Distribution System Working Document

Guest Happy Guy

I have been to two clubs in the area that met at libraries and the local community college. These meetings were pretty much useless. These clubs continue to flounder. Do you think some of the caregivers that come to these meeting are any less greedy than a dispensary?

PATIENTS NEED A DISPENSARY OPTION!!!

As a caregiver, I have quite a few plants going right now (well within legal limit). But because of a heat induced crop failure, I am completely SOL at the moment and my patients have had to rely on 'old contacts'.

I just learned there is a dispensary in my area and I am making it my mission this afternoon to track down it down and get some meds. Is it legal for me to acquire from them - yes. Are they legal to sell it to me - no, but God bless them for doing so.

Let's get the DCH rules changed so Compassion Clubs can legally dispense marijuana to its members!

If you haven't figured out how to supply your patients yet then hang it up. You had plenty of time to get your act together. A couple years now for you?

12 plants per patients leaves a lot of room for mistakes. I have been supplying 5 from just 12 plants now since the beginning. Get your act together and quit making excuses why you can't do it yourself. It's not that hard if you take your time and do it right. Dispensaries just redistribute what is already grown and available. Dispensaries do not solve the problem for those who stink at growing. Find a grower that can do it right and deal in private.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you haven't figured out how to supply your patients yet then hang it up. You had plenty of time to get your act together. A couple years now for you?

12 plants per patients leaves a lot of room for mistakes. I have been supplying 5 from just 12 plants now since the beginning. Get your act together and quit making excuses why you can't do it yourself. It's not that hard if you take your time and do it right. Dispensaries just redistribute what is already grown and available. Dispensaries do not solve the problem for those who stink at growing. Find a grower that can do it right and deal in private.

What about a new patient? Is your suggestion they find an established caregiver, so they don't have to wait 3 months (not including drying and curing times) for their first harvest, so they can medicate? Eventually, all the established and registered caregivers will be at their max, then what?

Just looking for clarification of your position and what advice you are giving out. Thanks in advance.

Taken from your own site this morning

:thumbsu:

M3A Compassion Clubs are primarily patient support groups. A place for medical marijuana

patients and others to safely meet, learn, and provide mutual support — no different than any

other condition-based patient support group in America. Compassion Clubs provide reliable

sources of information, offer emotional support, and assists with referrals. Things people do

when they are a community.

M3A Compassion Clubs are neither medical marijuana hook-up sessions nor are they a place

to swap seeds or clones. It wouldn’t be appropriate for patients at an HIV/AIDS support group

to break out their medications and start swapping around. It’s not appropriate at our meetings

either. We must insist that no open use or transfer of marijuana, seeds, or clones be allowed

during Compassion Club meetings. Clubs that allow this to happen risk losing MMMA

affiliation. Transfers of medical marijuana and genetic material are private matters that can not

be facilitated by the club. Conversely, what members talk about or do in private, away from

the meeting, is none of our business either.

Any recreational marijuana user attending M3A Compassion Clubs looking to score will be

sorely disappointed. Our meetings are open to the public and are often held in public places.

The Michigan Medical Marijuana Act prohibits smoking medical marijuana in public and

smoking anything — just like tobacco products — is illegal inside public buildings anywhere in

Michigan. These are not smoke sessions, they are a place where people who have lived in

the shadows for too long can finally come together and openly support each other.

The first meetings I attended were public meetings and they were handled exactly as described above. I learned a lot, including that there was still much confusion regarding the implementation of the MMMAct. My main questions were, Where can I legally obtain seeds or clones? and, If I decide to grow my own plants (assuming I could legally acquire seeds or clones) do I have to wait until I harvest before I can have an uninterrupted supply of medicine to treat my condition? These questions are still being discussed with various interpretations of the Act used to bolster each argument.

I then joined a private Compassion Club. It had been described to me exactly what would take place at the private club. I wasn't pressured in any way to join this club and there were no surprises once I was at the meeting of this private club. I enjoyed the camaraderie and support from people in situations similar to my own. I was able to procure a supply of medication that would alleviate the symptoms of my serious medical condition. In return I compensated the caregiver for the costs of producing the medicine.

I see nothing contrary to the spirit of Prop 1 in either of these scenarios. I believe there must be public Compassion Club meetings for new and visiting patients to learn about the Act and there must be some way for them to acquire medical cannabis to treat their qualifying condition.

If you are not comfortable with private meetings there is nothing that I've seen discussed here that would force you to hold private meetings. If other clubs decide to hold private meetings why and how would that interfere with your or anyone's public meetings?

This thread is an attempt to clarify the provisions of the MMMAct. Certainly opposing views are welcomed, but to repeatedly accuse people of perverting the Compassion Club concept for financial gain is neither truthful nor is it helpful in obtaining clarification of the MMMAct.

Guest Happy Guy

I was able to procure a supply of medication that would alleviate the symptoms of my serious medical condition. In return I compensated the caregiver for the costs of producing the medicine.

Did you really need to go to a private club for this or could you have met the caregiver by getting information from the public compassion club meeting? These mass/cluster/gang style multi supply private meetings are looked on as illegal by the local law enforcement. Yup, they came and tapped us on the shoulder and said they are illegal. Just like they did with dispensaries.

How about waiting until these dealings are solidly legal by defining the law in court rather than trying to make them legal by doing it? Nothing gets legal by just doing it. You have to work the legal avenues to make actions legal that are under debate by the courts. 'Go For It' doesn't always work.

Co-operatives, collectives, dispenseries, compassion clubs...whatever you call them its the people doing the growing and buying and the compensation what quality? ...what attitude? ...what guidelines did they put in place? ...Every one of these places has to decide what sort of joint they are runnin'

Its just like that...who cares what its called

Its called the weed hut ok...are you satisfied?

Weed Hut!

Yep, its where you get yer weeeed

Anyway...who cares

Its the quality... the priciples followed... prices are competetive ect.

Or it could be called the really really really compassionate place where we care and are really really compassionate

And it could really really suck

High prices, bad uncured un-potent, un-satifying meds, rude people, bad ettiqute, horrible manners, untidy location, bad vibes, bad energy, bad juju

Anything can happen with all this but its whatever you CHOOSE to be!

Choose to limit the price....choose to keep a tidy club...make transactions legal by checking cards and member status...only sell to members...check card everytime and even if you know them thier status could have changed....limit the interaction and transaction at the location

Above all its patient/caregiver's sharing what they have

And its ALL the members not just an elite few that get to sell to the many...Each person involved can come back and share or come back and buy it or be compensated

Seems like a reasonable back and forth to me...

But only if you limit it to that

If you do straight profit machine "dispensery" style "x" per/gram amsterdam coffeshop

This to me is too much...

Just people share each others herb they have to trade to be compensated to those new patients that have none...or just out

And then they also go to the same club to learn and get genetics and grow supplies, advice , support, also kind of social activism side as well

People wont do that though...Its warehouse time!

Warehouse 27,000 watt tesla coil needed to support your grow...

You need your own generators ect.ect.ect.. call 'rediculus lighting and ventilation solutions' for all your radiant energy and atmospheric needs

That's not needed if everyone who holds a card is allowed to interact

Many supply a little bit instead of big money and big profits for few people

I mean even LEO has to agree the small and within law idea just sharing in a club setting has got to be better than a few bunny-muffins getting mega-filthy rich with smash and grab dispensery model...get rich and get out... sort unstable dont you think?

Just let club members exchange within cardholder status and a membership...The collective itself is non-profit and only collects enough from members to keep the lights on...the regular lights...not the grow lights...they dont grow or store the medicine there...individuals grow their own and bring it in to share....they wouldnt even process it there... its just a club

ANyway...That's what I think is more or less ideal

Others no doubt would love to go hog wild out 99 plant warehose HID heaven with super-hydro CO2 and laughing gas...I cant stop laughin'... in the mylar field of dreams...the mist...The mirage of technological know-how... or is it a nightmare?

Space cruier Hydro-star with gyroscopic gravity control and oxygenated air-generating vegetable hydrosystems

Of course this is....EARTH!!!!!!!!!

But you will be prepared for space travel...very well could support life and create oxygen...hydroponic bio-sphere project420

....yeah!

'Nature's necture'...apparently a new organic and first hydro - soluable organic nutrient :D

How about waiting until these dealings are solidly legal by defining the law in court rather than trying to make them legal by doing it? Nothing gets legal by just doing it. You have to work the legal avenues to make actions legal that are under debate by the courts. 'Go For It' doesn't always work.

Actually that's exactally how things get done

In 96 that's what they did in California

Just opened up and did it...that was a long time ago

They are still open

I think in Michigan...the law is less broad but broad enough to support club collective interaction as long as its non-profit

Individuals bring it in... farmers market style

...it's the antedote to commercial grows and criminal syndicates which will try to run it eventually once the money is there

And its getting there

The more scarce something is with increase demand and scarcity increasing due to actual shutdowns and the fear surrounding them

This is what happens man!

And its grass roots no pun sharing and caring about your meds that you use and a that follow the golden rule Treat other the whay you want to be treated...Its no just about a bottom line

That's what makes the club farmersmarket safer and better than just a store

basically....so law Enforcement needs to think about that one...What are the consequences...not just 'its illegal under fed law we can do this' Then we see communities try to use ordinaces 'we can do this or twek that'...they need to think

This could be worse... this demand is going up and supply is going down....you need to let the steam of this pressure cooker!

It is an environment that is perfect for organized crime to just take it over...then you can deal with them...if you can ever figure out who or where the are

And you wont...But patients and caregivers are easy to track down

And they arent trying to hide....easy targets

You should support thier rights...that helps defeat crime and illegal drug trade and crime in general

Its that shift to legal that really doesnt let well with leo

Theyre like...but...but......legal?

Debates are for BEFORE the vote

This is AFTER the vote

IT IS LAW...I know....crazy soundin' aint it

I looked it up....its real

medical marijuana is actually very effective at many things and helps many ailments

Google ...THC/cancer or cannabis/ medicine or cannabis/Neuropathic pain

Medical marijuana/pain

It helps help with pain without addiction and life wrecking drugs that physically addict people and then wreck their liver...no to mention their lives

Just look it up....It's a 420challange!

Its got to be 420 somewhere.......... :D

Actually Herb, our law is alot broader than the '96 California law (aka the CMU)... their original law didn't even allow for the transportation of the medicine. It was given more room with the advent of their MMP.

You are right though. Both sides of the issue will attempt to set the scope and limitations of the law, and if we allow the other side to do so, we will be stuck with something resembling the pre-MMMAct treatment of cannabis and patients.

Guest Happy Guy

California's law is different for one thing. And you don't make things legal by doing them. Nope, you are wrong in a seriously dangerous way when you tell people bad advice. The opposition, which includes the types that arrest you, say dispensaries and mass club dealings are illegal. The debate is for court.

This is real simple: Caregivers work hard and supply patients. No middle people needed. Some good folks running compassion clubs pointing the way to help patients meet the right growers. Donations to help support the club from growers that met patients from the club. And we all live free and happily ever after......

California's law is different for one thing. And you don't make things legal by doing them. Nope, you are wrong in a seriously dangerous way when you tell people bad advice. The opposition, which includes the types that arrest you, say dispensaries and mass club dealings are illegal. The debate is for court.

This is real simple: Caregivers work hard and supply patients. No middle people needed. Some good folks running compassion clubs pointing the way to help patients meet the right growers. Donations to help support the club from growers that met patients from the club. And we all live free and happily ever after......

To answer this directly... you don't make something ILLEGAL by fiat either.

Just 2 simple questions for you...

Where does a new patient and their caregiver acquire the medication while waiting for their first harvest?

and

Where does a visiting qualifying patient acquire their medication while in the state?

I keep seeing you refer to meeting the right growers, what if every registered caregiver in the state is at their 5 patient max, does that mean a new patient is just out of luck? I don't believe that is the intent of the law, and is clearly not what the law states.

There are limits that are defined in the law, they cover quantities, behavior, and who is allowed to engage in "medical use". Why would anybody allow a few rogue regimes who clearly are against any marijuana use (medical or recreational) to determine what is or isn't legal for the rest of the state?

I submit to you that municipalities across the state are obviously recognizing that there is something in the law that allows for a distribution point, otherwise they wouldn't be zoning for dispensaries and other types of businesses that distribute medical marijuana. I would even point to downtown in the state capitol, where there are at least 8 dispensaries that I know of... The MSP would be all over these places if they thought of them as being illegal.

Anyways, I personally am not sold on the dispensary models. I favor a more personal distribution model of like minded patients and caregivers taking care of each other, with compassion in their hearts and not dollar signs in their eyes. Yet, just as I would never try to tell you how to run your organization or conduct your personal business, I won't tell those that want to try and run those for profits they can't do it.

Just thought of a way to start cutting through all of the window dressing issues, let's cut straight to the chase. Please list any and all types of transfers that you believe are allowed under the law as written. Perhaps from there we can build some sort of understanding.

Guest Happy Guy

Just 2 simple questions for you...

Where does a new patient and their caregiver acquire the medication while waiting for their first harvest?

and

Where does a visiting qualifying patient acquire their medication while in the state?

Two simple answers....

They have to wait 20 days to get it from me. You know the deal as well as I do. I would transition them quickly into being self sufficient if that is their goal. That is the best safe route in Michigan.

The second question...

I take meds with me. To hope to find something decent while you are out of state? Why even do it? 2.5 should last you a couple weeks easy. Bring some oil too if you need an extra boost. If you are going to be here longer than 2.5 will last you then get creative. Have somebody send you some fedex or something. I don't see this as a major problem for the distribution debate. A problem for a few but not a massive problem involving thousands of patients.

They have to wait 20 days to get it from me. You know the deal as well as I do. I would transition them quickly into being self sufficient if that is their goal. That is the best safe route in Michigan.

So you are admitting that such a transfer is legal once they are in the 21+ day range, even without you being their registered caregiver. Awesome we are making progress. I agree with you on that position.

The second question...

I take meds with me. To hope to find something decent while you are out of state? Why even do it? 2.5 should last you a couple weeks easy. Bring some oil too if you need an extra boost. If you are going to be here longer than 2.5 will last you then get creative. Have somebody send you some fedex or something. I don't see this as a major problem for the distribution debate. A problem for a few but not a massive problem involving thousands of patients.

So your advice would be to break other laws? How does that hold with your position on keeping people safe? In other words, advising somebody to travel across states that don't recognize mmj seems a bit wreckless, especially if one of those states happens to be Texas (coming from California to here). Using fedex or other delivery service to "mail" marijuana invites even more trouble... Obviously, the solution for a qualifying patient who is visiting this state to be able to medicate, they would need to be able to acquire meds, and I suggest such a place would be from other patients and caregivers.... as the law allows.

Guest Happy Guy

There are limits that are defined in the law, they cover quantities, behavior, and who is allowed to engage in "medical use". Why would anybody allow a few rogue regimes who clearly are against any marijuana use (medical or recreational) to determine what is or isn't legal for the rest of the state?

I listen to the Michigan State Police and their veiws are consistent all over the state. The rogues will try to BS you but the state police have been consistent from the beginning. I enterveiwed them in 08 and still ask them periodically what the deal is. The answers are always the same. They are not against medical cannabis. They are against people making large amounts of money at it and they want to make sure you follow the rules as they see them with paperwork etc. Which brings a smile to my face when they say it..... because that fits me to a T. I file the paperwork to cover my plant count and sell it as cheap as I can to patients. It's a great thing and I will help anyone I can do the same.

Guest Happy Guy

So your advice would be to break other laws? How does that hold with your position on keeping people safe? In other words, advising somebody to travel across states that don't recognize mmj seems a bit wreckless, especially if one of those states happens to be Texas (coming from California to here). Using fedex or other delivery service to "mail" marijuana invites even more trouble... Obviously, the solution for a qualifying patient who is visiting this state to be able to medicate, they would need to be able to acquire meds, and I suggest such a place would be from other patients and caregivers.... as the law allows.

I said what I do. It seems the only answer for me. I'm not advising anyone to break the law. You can fly with it. I have seen it pass at airports if you are a patient. No clear great answer for the few that drive here from other cannabis states and can't hide it well.

I listen to the Michigan State Police and their veiws are consistent all over the state. The rogues will try to BS you but the state police have been consistent from the beginning. I enterveiwed them in 08 and still ask them periodically what the deal is. The answers are always the same. They are not against medical cannabis. They are against people making large amounts of money at it and they want to make sure you follow the rules as they see them with paperwork etc. Which brings a smile to my face when they say it..... because that fits me to a T. I file the paperwork to cover my plant count and sell it as cheap as I can to patients. It's a great thing and I will help anyone I can do the same.

That is exactly what I am advocating, I just feel that there should be a safe place for you and others to do so... I guess what we have been dancing around then, is why not allow folks such as yourself to do so on a regular basis at a compassion club? Something along the lines of opening the club up to members 2 to 3 times a week for swapping genetics, equipment, and meds?

I said what I do. It seems the only answer for me. I'm not advising anyone to break the law. You can fly with it. I have seen it pass at airports if you are a patient. No clear great answer for the few that drive here from other cannabis states and can't hide it well.

Fair enough. I have read that TSA is allowing travel with it from MMJ state to MMJ state...

However, for those that drive in, I think the same treatment should be given them as the 21+ day folks... if they have a card and it is not expired, they will receive help from me.

I was able to procure a supply of medication that would alleviate the symptoms of my serious medical condition. In return I compensated the caregiver for the costs of producing the medicine.

Did you really need to go to a private club for this or could you have met the caregiver by getting information from the public compassion club meeting? These mass/cluster/gang style multi supply private meetings are looked on as illegal by the local law enforcement. Yup, they came and tapped us on the shoulder and said they are illegal. Just like they did with dispensaries.

I don't know where you've been, but I would never go to, nor would I recommend that any patient go to, a mass/cluster/gang style multi supply meeting to obtain medicine. The only time I go to a mass/cluster/gang style multi supply meeting is to consume alcohol which is legal in Michigan. But since I don't usually consume alcohol the only reason I go to a bar is for the burgers. And yes I could get a burger without going to a mass/cluster/gang style multi supply meeting, but I like the burgers at the bar. Nor did I try to make anything legal by doing it. Quite the contrary. Before I voted on Proposition 1 which the voters of the State of Michigan overwhelmingly passed, I read it in its entirety and again after its passage. I noted that the people voted to, "Permit registered individuals to grow limited amounts of marijuana for qualifying patients in an enclosed, locked facility." So I knew, or had reason to believe, that the cardholding caregiver had legally grown the medical cannabis. I am a qualifying patient in possession of a card issued by the MDCH that protects me from any penalty for the medical use of cannabis. Such medical use includes the acquisition, possession, cultivation, manufacture, use, internal possession, delivery, transfer, or transportation of marihuana or paraphernalia relating to the administration of marihuana to treat or alleviate a registered qualifying patient's debilitating medical condition or symptoms associated with the debilitating medical condition. So there was no reason to try to make something legal by doing it since it is already legal.

At the public meeting I got information that confirmed my understanding on how to change my patient application to include a primary caregiver. That after I submit the change I would have to wait for approval from the MDCH before I could acquire medication from my selected caregiver in order to be protected under § 4 of the MMMAct. Since I would be harvesting my own plants before I could expect approval from MDCH that seemed like an exercise in futility.

So I could abstain like Sheriff Bouchard suggests, but which conflicts with the MMMAct which provides for the uninterrupted availability of marihuana or I could purchase black market marijuana, which I was sure was not the intent of the voters and is not what I consider medical quality.

I chose a private transfer of medical cannabis between two consenting, cardholding qualifying patient/caregivers. I would recommend that you stay away from those mass/cluster/gang style multi supply meetings because that alcohol is some dangerous, noxious stuff and bad things happen at those places.

While I am not advocating anyone breaking the law, I cannot help but feel the people claiming to 100% tow the line are most likely being a bit hypocritical. I can only speak for myself, but before ANY of us had cards I was willing to transfer meds, and genetics to persons I trusted were qualifying patients, trying to get qualified, or I just trusted enough to do so. And THEY excepted said meds, and or genetics. So unless you have never stepped across the legal line I would suggest not standing on soap boxes. Also I agree the State police have pretty much held to their line, they are not the problem IMO, the County Sheriffs are. They are making their own rules as they see fit. We absolutely should interpret the law in our favor in kind. Let the lawyers and judges, jury's,and legislature sort it out in the end.

If someone is willing to risk their own personal freedom to open a dispensary I say knock yourself out. They know the score, and they know the potential consequences, and the simple fact is PEOPLE ARE GOING TO THEM! If there were no customers we would not be having these discussions. Fact is their are not enough qualified caregivers to keep up with demand. Fact is many caregivers do not wish to carry a full 5 patients (me being one of them) Caring for/supplying for 5 patients is a bunch of work. Short of a statewide crackdown on dispensaries they are not going away. I have zero interest in them, and have no reason to ever go to them, but if someone needs meds, and can afford their prices I say go for it. They are NO threat to me.

I must say I am amazed at how attitudes have changed amongst many of the long time members here. How the people that were suggesting prices in the neighborhood of 10 dollaras a gram were chastised and called "greedheads", lmao, my how times have changed. So now I must gloat for a moment, and say HAHAHA, I told you so!.. Peace and herbs ya'll

Well I think we all agree people need medicine

And they need it right now

So people that have it need to get it to them

Its the ..."how"

Well...who cares!

Each group or person that does it will be doing it a little bit different

And its on them whatever they do...they reap what they sow

...quite literly

Yeah so let em..keep eyes open for "pot" holes...haha!

Just watch your bunnymuffin... and dont do anything too stupid

Really can't imagine how you'd set up a ridged system for distribution

I like the collective idea...but hey, somebody else may have it down why its legal to just open a dispensery and grow it on location

Personally......feeling more or less conservative at this point

Just keep whatever it is on th DL....and go about youre business

They probably dont even want to know about it as long as its not causing a nusiance

But we can rest assured there will many more high profile insidents to come!

No doubt...so pull up a chair....get out the ol'pipe and enjoy the ride

Somethings you just cant change...you can fix stupid

And there is a very fine line between stupid and couragous

Some folks like to walk that line...In fact it is often how change is made

Most every civil rights movement perform civil disobedeance ...which is what works...and protests work

In California...its a broader law because at the time there was no sb 420

...before that their were no amount limitations, no plant number max, and ANY aliment qualifies...and still does...if a doctor decides marijuana can help you.....what I'm saying is...its still sort of wide open

And one reason is folks that opened dispenseries and medical growers keep it moving forward...

...sb420 was sort of designed to curtail and control what was going on

Its was because of people using caregiver status to run dispenseries...they changed and ended up attorney general issuing a guideline

Its because they were already there...that they needed to put down a guideline! :D

They hand down guidelines to address the issues...the issue is distribution

I do think people need to be distributing for it to be a relevant issue for them to either clarify with AG guideline or a senate bill that adresses it

Either way...it ends up legitimizing medical cannabis distribution

Plus people need their medicine

Its just that simple and they need it right now

Guest Happy Guy

What works...

Sales need to be private just like usage.

Always have paperwork to cover plant count.

Give patients the best deal you can.

It's a J O B so expect it to be hard work for earned pay.

Public meetings (compassion clubs) to help the grower meet the patients.

There are some patients, like terminally ill patients, that will need some extra help around some of the roadblocks that are in place. We need to network with MDCH and law enforcement to help the special cases.

Just deciding what you are going to do and doing it doesn't make anything legal. It takes hard negotiations with clear thinking people who can get their point across to get cooperation of all the parties for change.

I do not believe that 'no one' wants the job of being a caregiver. I think people with grandiose ideas have gotten in the way of these jobs. Being a caregiver is a perfect job for someone who has a income of some sort already, like disability income, and could use some more income and wants to help patients at the same time. It's a really great job for a lot of folks. We need these jobs defined better. We had a leader here say that it paid $50,000 a year. That made expectations very unrealistic. The most a caregiver can make is what 5 patients can pay. There is no way around that. Get used to that. Embrace it for what it is. We need to advertise it as a part time job paying $15 an hour. We need the second wave. We had the first wave of patients. Now we need the second wave... of hard working caregivers. I've been doing it for a couple years now so I can talk after 'The Walk'.

If you are happy making 15. bucks and hour that is awesome. But at the same time it is not your place to tell anyone else what they should be making. People do have possibly unrealistic goals granted, but I say let them dream, and let them strive for a better way. There is plenty of room for everyone. Good luck to all of you.

Even a simple concept like a phone tree or private message board would work for some communities that don't have the cooperation of local officials.

An organization could still have open meetings, and allow members only access to the private message boards.

However, as has been mentioned many areas of the state need something more concrete, and more of a presence to cover the influx of new patients and caregivers. Even if it is just for acquiring genetics, so they can become self sufficient.

I am glad to see so many voices joining the discussion, and the different viewpoints do help to focus and tailor the message and model.

I have to say I think it is ridiculous to claim anything "doesn't work" after a year. We have only just begun to find out what works. I agree that some patients probably do not want to deal with the hassle of signing a CG any more than we do signing patients. It is a pain in the donkey no matter how you slice it. I personally believe it is everyones choice what method they want to use, and what works for them. I cast a suspicious eye on anything involved with the MMMA, this organization (if you can call it that) has spun around so many times I don't think anyone knows what it is anymore. So take what their "leadership" says with a grain of salt, and watch your wallet. Nobody knows where the money goes... Hey that rhymes.. :-)

I have been at plenty of meetings Joe. I have helped fund a person I believe has accomplished way more to date than you have. I have spoken to many, many people on a one on one basis, including a State rep. I have given medicine to people in need, and money, I have been on tv twice at events, even your overlord Greg sat with me at one of them. I have not beat my chest on a public forum claiming to be something I am not, I have not used a medical condition as a cover, I have not used low brow tactics to defame anyone like you just did, especially when you know for a fact it is not true. I will say at least this time so far you have not went on to say " I do all this inspite of my terminal medical conditions, and by god I am a marine". We are all going to die Joe, we are all TERMINAL! Ban me, it wouldn't be the first time. You guys cannot handle truth, we all know that already. Peace!

What did I say that was not true Joe?

I have to say I think it is ridiculous to claim anything "doesn't work" after a year. We have only just begun to find out what works. I agree that some patients probably do not want to deal with the hassle of signing a CG any more than we do signing patients. It is a pain in the donkey no matter how you slice it. I personally believe it is everyones choice what method they want to use, and what works for them. I cast a suspicious eye on anything involved with the MMMA, this organization (if you can call it that) has spun around so many times I don't think anyone knows what it is anymore. So take what their "leadership" says with a grain of salt, and watch your wallet. Nobody knows where the money goes... Hey that rhymes.. :-)

Yep history does repeat itself, no explanations and condem the questioner......shredder

Archived