Detroit Lions: Losers Again,or Change?

Guest Marywanna

I've been suffering with the Lions since I was a teen. I firmly believe the tragic flaw is the Fords. Only when they sell this team will the curse be lifted... not even Barry could do it.

Suh is just amazing though.

Hopefully Stafford doesn't have a glass shoulder. Smells like another mutliple injury Rogers-type so far... :(

Guest knucklehead bob

I've been suffering with the Lions since I was a teen. I firmly believe the tragic flaw is the Fords. Only when they sell this team will the curse be lifted... not even Barry could do it.

Suh is just amazing though.

Hopefully Stafford doesn't have a glass shoulder. Smells like another mutliple injury Rogers-type so far... :(

AMEN!!! i could be mistaken,but i don't think the lions will ever win anything until they lose the Fords!!!!!

Guest knucklehead bob

go steelers :)

i dont see the lions doing much again this year :( its been awhile for them. hopefully they can put something together soon.

i'm pretty sure the last time the lions won a championship/supergame was 1953. i guess that's "awhile" .

The Lions are cursed. After more than a decade of idiotic draft choices and free agent signings, our team is years away from simply being average.

They'll get lucky every now and then and beat a team they aren't supposed to.

I had a lot of fun the year they went 0-16 as listening to the sports talk radio AFTER the game was always far more entertaining.

Anyone remember Marty taking the wind in overtime in Chicago? That was a classic.

If Stafford has a glass shoulder/shoulders, our team will be set back another 5 years.

I am hoping that the Lions don't sell out any more games and they won't be on television the rest of the season.

With them, it's the same old BUNNY MUFFIN :goodjob: ...just a different season!

LMAO!

Mizerman

Guest Marywanna

LOL,I noticed that,seems north of Saginaw Green Bay rules. I like the Packers too. It gets discouraging to be the laughing butt of jokes about the Lions. I have a Lions throw,it's in my dogs crate........................

Guest knucklehead bob

"QUESTION!"..... WHAT ARE THE LIONS CHANCES FOR AT LEAST A WINNING SEASON ? ANSWER--- SLIM & NONE , AND SLIM'S ON HIS WAY BACK TO TEXAS . ANYONE HEAR THAT FAT LADY SINGIN' IN THE BACKGROUND ? MAY THE LIONS PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE FIND A WAY TO MAKE ME EAT MY WORDS.

Guest Marywanna

Can you believe that they dumped the Silverdome and built a great stadium for a bunch of bums???????? And how much money do they make? DISGUSTING and you're right,that stinkin throw is staying in the dogs cage. Hope he pees on it......................

Archived