College Football

College Football!  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Whose your team?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who would have thought before week 1 there was a chance MSU would end the season ranked higher than tuos?

tuos will do what they always do, stumble along the way and finish the season ranked lower than they started it. :)

too bad we dont play this year.

did i hear right that they will have everything figured out by next season and we will have a conference title game?

kinda takes me back to being a kid.......... when the buckeyes/wolverines played the last game of the season, it seemed as though the winner went to the rose bowl every year :)

oh wait, they did :)

but anyways, with the power that the big 10 has now, i will find it VERY exciting to have a conference title game, knowing that in "most" years, the winner will end up in the national championship game.

(i hope there arent anymore than just SEC and BIG 10 fans here) :)

You heard right, conference title game next year and "THE GAME" will remain the last game on the schedule for at least 2 years, allowing the possibility for a rematch (see 2006) in the title game between UM and tuos.

I'm guessing as long as we don't play twice both years, THE GAME remains unchanged and where it belongs, at the end of the season. With a championship game there is always going to be the possibility of two teams playing back to back, might as well be the two big dogs. Who would want to see Northwestern play Purdue twice??? No offense to them... just saying. :)

You heard right, conference title game next year and "THE GAME" will remain the last game on the schedule for at least 2 years, allowing the possibility for a rematch (see 2006) in the title game between UM and tuos.

I'm guessing as long as we don't play twice both years, THE GAME remains unchanged and where it belongs, at the end of the season. With a championship game there is always going to be the possibility of two teams playing back to back, might as well be the two big dogs. Who would want to see Northwestern play Purdue twice??? No offense to them... just saying. :)

oh i have big respect for the BIG10.

in all honesty, you wolverine fans should too obviously.

where have you been the last 5 years? and now they are adding MORE TEAMS?

not making a knock on the bums, it could very easily be us over the NEXT 5 years...... just saying, the big 10 seemed to have lost some of it's "grace and presence" over the last 10-20 years.

i like the fact that it isnt really "the bucks, wolvs, or nobody from the big 10" anymore..... we have more than 2 teams in the league now :) :)

oh i have big respect for the BIG10.

in all honesty, you wolverine fans should too obviously.

where have you been the last 5 years? and now they are adding MORE TEAMS?

not making a knock on the bums, it could very easily be us over the NEXT 5 years...... just saying, the big 10 seemed to have lost some of it's "grace and presence" over the last 10-20 years.

i like the fact that it isnt really "the bucks, wolvs, or nobody from the big 10" anymore..... we have more than 2 teams in the league now :) :)

I love the Big 10. The Big 10 will beat any conference it is stacked up against unless you only use the top 2 teams in the conference. 6 deep, it can't be touched.

Right or wrong, I firmly believe the strength of the conference is judged nationally on the strength of Michigan mainly. It goes back a little ways but mark my words, when UM is back on top, the Big 10 will be viewed as strong again nationally.

I give tuos a LOT of bunny muffin (most well deserved, you do have an annual swim in a lake mostly made up of pee afterall) but they have definitely shaken off the Cooper/Hayes stigma that dogged them for a while. JT has proven to be turning into Carr 2.0 imho, that conservative playcalling works 95% of the time, but you can't win NC's with 95%.

But yeah, I root for the Big 10 every week, except for tuos. I do want them to be undefeated every year when Michigan beats them but it's still too much fun watching them lose. ;)

well, did the wolverines win today? :)

go bucks. here we go. big game.

Nope, another tough loss... you already knew that though you passive aggressive jerk :P

Tonight should be a great game to watch(Bama vs Ole Miss.... :D), and the Badgers running wild on the whatthehellisabuckeyeanyways game will be fun too.

Nope, another tough loss... you already knew that though you passive aggressive jerk :P

Tonight should be a great game to watch(Bama vs Ole Miss.... :D), and the Badgers running wild on the whatthehellisabuckeyeanyways game will be fun too.

i know the badgers just came out like they know something!!

p.s.

i really like the passive aggressive jerk part. that describes me to a tee. but if you ever say those words around mrs. b.g. id have to kill ya :)

i couldnt handle having her call me that every time we argue :)

you are like the devil!!

im gonna have to leave you alone. we are getting a good old fashioned butt whoopin' right now. wowzers :(

never lose faith though right rev :)

That is right brother never lose faith in your team, cheer em on til the final whistle even if the score is 48-6 with 30 seconds to go... Of course that score is just a hypothetical and not something I am wishing or praying for, as I personally don't want to see the Buckeyes score another field goal....

YOU WILL NOT FIND AN ENVELOPE WITH MY NAME ON IT IN THE PLATE THIS WEEK!!

:rolleyes:

I didn't find one last week either... ;) However, I am open to bribery and the old practice of taking donations to absolve sins...

Have a great night my friend. For others reading this I am just joking about him being my friend ( I mean about the briber stuffs). :D

Archived