Whats Your Best 60 Day Flowering Strain?

glaucoma1

I agree the LC is wonderful in 60 days. I have a purple kush that is a clone only strain that looks amazing in 56 days, IG13 (Dr. Greenthumb) is also a 8 week'r and huge yielder that clones well, very sticky dense nugs-red hairs, tastes of black hash. Papaya from Nirvana, very low yielder, but extremely pungent/smells like orange crack LOL! (in 6th wk flowering) showing alot of trichs. Bubbleicious from Nirvana also a 60 day beauty! :goodjob:Also if you can get some chemdog sour it's a 65 day, but well worth it brother! You also have to try the Aurora Indica from Nirvana as well, all feminized seeds, Clone well too!

Edited by motownbass

A lot of 50-60 days strains get a bad rep. So many think you can't get a nice and potent fast strain but they are wrong. Anytime we get over 1.25 lbs per 1K HPS lamp we're happy. Anything more is a bonus.Maybe you can get a little better yield with some 70 days strains but the extra time it takes to get an extra qp seems to pan out to the same thing.

Fast strains can be ran and harvested quicker so you can get more runs in per year. This helps keep my patients in constant supply. We might get more per harvest with a 70 day clone but when the year is over we can probably grow just as much per sq foot with our 50-60 day clones.....

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've also sampled the Tut experience. I agree, it is intense, finishes early, and generally pleases anyone who tries it.

Its not on my grow  list, but I do store the genetics for their unique spirits.

two pts, love it two hate it, its very fast growing,cloning,finishing,and high is daytime for sure, need to cross with coffee!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...