Taking Advantage Of The Situation

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look at all the people taking offense. I agree with stoner to certain extent. Everyone in america is entitled to make a living but when does it go to far? There's no way anyone on here can tell me that you have $400 INVESTED in that one O and if you do I'll call you lire. Compassionate caregivers and Finical caregivers are 2 separate creatures.

cannabis as a medicine (not as a street drug, as in texas) is much like baseball cards. :)

there's a fun analogy for you.

you can look in a price guide and see what they are "worth"..... hightimes prints the going rate throughout the country on a monthly basis per strain.

anyways..... what you see in a price guide is bullcrap.

what something is worth.... either an ounce of cannabis, or a 1952 Bowman Mickey Mantle it is only worth what someone will pay for it.

and its not a frickin auction either. different patients have different prices for most caregivers........... depending on patient income/living.

the simple fact that you are neither a patient, nor a caregiver really nulls any opinions you may post.

you buy your pot in the back alley from "rico" for $400 an ounce..... as a druggie should.

my patients pick up their medication for half that. they are patients, you are a STONER.

You know nothing about me, including the state I live in..

Funny how everyone just jumps in and calls me a stoner, knowing nothing about me at all..

i am far from texas, far from a cop, and even further from a stoner..

my online name is stoner because i like to throw rocks ;) or start debates

If you sell yours for 200 per ounce why are you jumping in a thread defending greed?

p.s. as far as the name calling... am i supposed to call u something in return?

Look at all the people taking offense. I agree with stoner to certain extent. Everyone in america is entitled to make a living but when does it go to far? There's no way anyone on here can tell me that you have $400 INVESTED in that one O and if you do I'll call you lire. Compassionate caregivers and Finical caregivers are 2 separate creatures.

I completely agree

look stoner..... its my opinion, and the opinion of many others (obviously) that you are right and wrong.

$400/oz? nope, i wouldnt do that to a PATIENT. some others would. they have that chance.

by the way you were speaking, it was pretty obvious to me (a seasoned vet) that you had one of two problems happening.

1. your caregiver sucks.

2. you are from out-of-state and are here to create drama

so i investigated. and found my answer. as a GOOD moderator of a GREAT MMJ site does.

no hard feelings.

just doing my job. and i do this job for FREE.

i am a caregiver/cannabis cultivator as my real job.

LMFAO... yea.. caring for a weed is a full time job..

Even a cheap setup only needs to be looked after every few days.. Hydro setups can go a week easy without needing to check on them!

Or wait, you probably pedal a bike to generate power for your lights right?

or maybe you have to hold your light up cuz u dont have it mounted?

Lets see.. even with a dirt grow here is a daily checklist:

check if the plants need water - 20 seconds of time per plant..

water plants - can take 3-5 mins per plant..

check pH - takes a minute

prune if needed - less than a minute per plant if u actually do it daily!

so, how much time do you REALLY spend growing?

but this is complete bull crap and insulting If you want the plant to have any kind of medicinal quality it takes so much work..

and I think this comment has upset me more then anything when someone uses every spare moment they have trying to produce the best taste,potency,etc.

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

OK....here's how it goes.

I've read the report and looked at Bubblegrowers post. Saying a provider is in Texas is not giving out personal information unless:

• The provider is named.
  • The IP is given out
  • The address where the IP originated is given
  • The name the billing of the isp account is in.

As far as Bubble growers conduct is concerned, you don't have to like it. He didn't curse you out. He didn't delete your post. He didn't edit your post. I see no cause to take action regarding the post. The same rights that afford you the ability to call people "drug dealers" affords the moderation staff or the members the ability to call you a "cop". It's their opinion, just as you have yours.

Best

look stoner..... its my opinion, and the opinion of many others (obviously) that you are right and wrong.

$400/oz? nope, i wouldnt do that to a PATIENT. some others would. they have that chance.

by the way you were speaking, it was pretty obvious to me (a seasoned vet) that you had one of two problems happening.

1. your caregiver sucks.

2. you are from out-of-state and are here to create drama

so i investigated. and found my answer. as a GOOD moderator of a GREAT MMJ site does.

no hard feelings.

just doing my job. and i do this job for FREE.

i am a caregiver/cannabis cultivator as my real job.

your investigations came up wrong.. you jumped in a members thread and started bashing them not to mention the false info you gave out

and you still think you are doing a good job as a moderator? i agree with the GREAT MMJ site part, but take a good look at your moderation..

Read a few of my threads, or pay attention when I talk in chat.. I am from michigan, and I am a patient..

I never tried having a caregiver before as i am quite able to care for myself..

i have made threads on here offering to help people out with their setups..

do some REAL research next time, and don't come into a members thread blindfolded cussing up a storm!

You know nothing about me, including the state I live in..

Funny how everyone just jumps in and calls me a stoner, knowing nothing about me at all..

i am far from texas, far from a cop, and even further from a stoner..

my online name is stoner because i like to throw rocks ;) or start debates

If you sell yours for 200 per ounce why are you jumping in a thread defending greed?

I would suggest it is because the way you worded your initial post

But to those who are taking advantage of a suffering patient by funding your car note at their expense should be ashamed of themselves.

Not only is that morally wrong, but it puts them in the same category they were in before all this started - a drug dealer.

Nowhere do you suggest a price point at which it becomes morally wrong. Further, you suggest that if I happen to make enough to put towards my car payment each month, somehow I am no better than a drug dealer?

Can you see how such words would come across? I agree with some of your concepts, there should be a compassionate price someplace in the mix, one that works for both patient and caregiver, that being said those discussions are best left to those involved in the relationship.

Edited by me, to remove the remarks about Texas as that has been cleared up...

Just a couple of observations from a pretty open and easy going guy...

OK....here's how it goes.

I've read the report and looked at Bubblegrowers post. Saying a provider is in Texas is not giving out personal information unless:

• The provider is named.
  • The IP is given out
  • The address where the IP originated is given
  • The name the billing of the isp account is in.

As far as Bubble growers conduct is concerned, you don't have to like it. He didn't curse you out. He didn't delete your post. He didn't edit your post. I see no cause to take action regarding the post. The same rights that afford you the ability to call people "drug dealers" affords the moderation staff or the members the ability to call you a "cop". It's their opinion, just as you have yours.

Best

if you agree with your moderators calling one of your members a druggie and a stoner then i will gladly leave and this will be my last post..

just say the word and i will disappear ;)

i came here to help others, take a look at my threads ;)

but i will leave like there is no tomorrow if thats how this site is managed..

and btw.. whatever system you use to check ip's is whack! in michigan - not using a proxy!

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Look. I have a much less compassionate look at these forums then any staff here. To me you're a row in a data base. If you want to move on, it just doesn't make a difference to me. If you have no problems calling people dealers, then why would I have a problem with users calling you a druggie. And you're name is "stoner" Are you really wasting my time arguing a red herring?

And I have no idea where BG looked. I see you as coming out of Detroit. But it makes no difference to me as far as the report is concerned. Ok, both sides have used some misinformation. It isn't a punishable offense either way. People are wrong all the time. Get over it and move on.

Best

this guy is clearly only thinking about himself. He has no idea how much time, effort, risk goes into growing his precious meds. These growers deserve a lot more then a nice car

Yes they should make their patients eat buttered noodles and take their animals to the nearest shelter so they can afford to pay for overpriced medicine right?

I grow i know what it takes to grow good medicine and ive never charged more than $240 a zip donation reguardless of strain so dont give me all that overhead crap unless your renting a storefront dispensery anything over $300 a ounce is criminal .

You can provide your ozs for a $300 donation per and make a good living if you have 5 patients .

I'm not saying caregivers should not make a good living its their home its their risk but if they have decent growing knowledge they can still make a good living by spreading out the costs over time instead of trying to recoup their investment on their first grow by charging upwards of $500 an oz.

In the end its up to each patient to decide what they can afford they are also free to find a different caregiver as well nobodys holding them at gunpoint here.

do you try on shoes before you buy them?

do you test drive a car before you buy it?

do you ask your potential caregiver questions like "how much" before you sign?

i know patients who have the ability and are MORE THAN WILLING to spend boo-koo cash on meds. a caregiver doesnt "charge" anything. a patient should be agreeing to a reasonable "compensation" before any signatures are made.

its really that simple. if your caregiver charges you $400 an ounce, and you do not agree with it....THAT IS YOUR FAULT!!

you signed on. if your caregiver told you $200 at the beginning and then played some crap with you and raised it to $400........ find another c.g., spend 10 bucks, and fix the problem.

some patients willingly pay top dollar for meds as THEIR way of contributing. they know that some of my other patients are hurting bad.... so they will overpay to make up for someone else's meds.

there are all kinds of scenarios. we all came down rough on you because of your vague original post.

but the truth is no patient is ever, EVER bound to one price for meds.

Absolutely fair imo. :goodjob:

Agreed.. And i have even seen less lately.. 8 per gram of EXCELLENT meds.. I only see the prices stoner is talking about at a dispensary.. Which is why i personally feel offended by his vague original post which seemed to imply all caregivers.. I LOVE MY CAREGIVER.. HE is a saint..

Archived