Pure Fresh Local Honey

Willy

We might be over by Big rapids Monday towards evening..IF you are not busy i might have a order for you.

Just got some today, thanks Willy!! I can't wait to try it soon!! Bless you for helping us fellow human beings, my friend! I will report back my impressions, which I sure will be favorable, to say the least. Good work with our friends the bees, Willy...

Hi, hope this is ok to post this here, it seems the best place? First off I raise honeybees, and i always have a few hundred lbs of pure wild flower honey. I don't know if anyone wants to use honey instead of sugar, (which is better for you) you can PM me and we can work something out. Hope your interested. :)

I also have pure bees wax. you can use for other things as well. You would be best to know if you can use it. Again just Pm me and we can see what works out.

Willy

Did you mention to all How good it is?

Hi, hope this is ok to post this here, it seems the best place? First off I raise honeybees, and i always have a few hundred lbs of pure wild flower honey. I don't know if anyone wants to use honey instead of sugar, (which is better for you) you can PM me and we can work something out. Hope your interested. :)

I also have pure bees wax. you can use for other things as well. You would be best to know if you can use it. Again just Pm me and we can see what works out.

Willy

bump

I have to say, again, that we are so happy to have received the honey from Willy. Paypal money sent, shipped right away from west Mi to SE Mi.

We have decided to wrap it and give it to ourselves and another lucky human for a Holiday gift. It looks so good, I am tempted to open it right now, but I am delaying gratification for now.

Locally grown, healthy, wonderful, natural, beautiful honey! You should all order some for eating, medibles, whatever. Support local business and agriculture, and especially support the bee industry that is being hit so hard right now.

Thanks again and good luck to you Willy, my friend...

• 2 months later...

Archived