What Is Today? Am I Missing Something Here?

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

I really thought there wouldn't even be a question regarding our "holiday" logo change for today.....Glad you guys caught on cause it makes me feel stupid putting something up no one understood wile leaving no explanation. I thought this community above all others would get the graphic...

Maybe you had to be born before 1970....

Sorry guys and gals

Best

I really thought there wouldn't even be a question regarding our "holiday" logo change for today.....Glad you guys caught on cause it makes me feel stupid putting something up no one understood wile leaving no explanation. I thought this community above all others would get the graphic...

Maybe you had to be born before 1970....

Sorry guys and gals

Best

oh no problems at all. i like it :)

i know the days/ages of plants and thats about it...... no clue what the actual calendar date is :)

i spend too much time hibernating in the grow rooms.

i think i know my kids' b-days..... but dont quiz me.

totally off here........... but on december 8th, 1995 i saw "phish" play in cleveland.

i was so wired for the show (literally) that i didnt even realize the date.

phish did beatles song after beatles song in memorial of the 15th anniversary of his death. with huge projections of johns life on the screen behind the stage all night.

that is a night i will never forget............. just like the night he died :(

The ones who teach peace are often the ones who are treated the worst. I have to say something else here: I truly believe Yoko is the best thing that ever happened to John. She helped him to become Enlightened. With all my heart I know this. She has been so misunderstood. I know the feeling; the pain is so deep, it's indescribable. I wish I had half the love those 2 had, my life would be completely different. When John was killed, I refused to believe it. He wasn't my favorite person but I knew he was onto something that needed to be heard and shared. May his Light Shine Forever.

Sincerely, Sb

Don't worry my friends.

I've just gotten word that John L's reincarnation was located in a small village on the outskirts of Oakland, California.

The eight year old child was wearing a T-shirt with a 7 pointed leaf on it with the logo of... 'Pass prop 19'.

It was reported that when tested as proof that it was really him, John was able to pick out his bong from his previous life.

And when he saw Yoko he vowed never to get married again in ANY life time.

I AM A BELIEVER!

Archived