Bubblegrower's Blueberry Patch

Grow Thread

i had no idea that all this was going to happen :) i figured i'd just throw some beans in the archive for future use, but if you all want them, by all means, get on the list :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

getting the male moved in right now. some of his partners didn't make the trip.

we had a triple homicide here earlier.

more pics to come in a couple hours.

Howdy BG!

This is going to be great info watching a seed run, am glued in! :)

Would like to be on the bean list please.

As for that triple homicide.......Eh, condolences to the not so lucky.

Good day to ya.

Peace

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sweet little breeding chamber, like the red light district of ur marijuana plants community lol... looking great bro... :thumbsu::goodjob: :goodjob:

haha, thanks bud. its just a little something that i threw together. i actually purchased another tent to breed in, but changed my mind at the last minute. the spot that i have chosen for the breeding room is actually one of my favorite little grow corners of all time. just seems to be a lucky spot for me..... and it wasnt being used at the moment..... seemed like the thing to do :)

I like your explaination of things Bubblegrower. It's been great reading this thread.

hey thanks a ton. if there is ever anything thats not so clear, or anything you have more questions about, feel free to put it out there.

:goodjob:

;)

can i be on list for bb x bd i really like the looks of moby dick should be an interesting cross.

hahaha, ok.

i need a personal assistant. :)

maybe you all could help me?? that'd be cool.

if you want to get on the list, PLEASE copy the list from below...... add your name in the appropriate line...... and paste into a new post.... keep it rolling forward as you guys add on please?

otherwise, ill just announce when they are ready and it will be first come first serve?? i will be storing pollen from the male, and i already have him cloned as well...... so if i need to grow him out again, i can/will.

anyways.... please, copy/paste this list into a new post and add your name. thanks :)

F2 Blueberry

AbsoluteRoyal

Big J

Brandan

TajMahal

Bubbledick (moby dick x white widow x arjans haze) x Blueberry

miko

Looks real good, a tight cluster of pods right at the nodes like that. I also try to use the males that take longest to show sex. I feel like these males have less hemp-like genetics and to be more suitable for breeding if other characteristics like structure and vigor are also present.

:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fresh pics, just in. new breaking story. the BERTHA female is some kind of nutrientwateraholic.

i left my house at 3am Tuesday morn for the hospital........ it was full then, for those who havent used a 10gal tote, "full" is about half-way in the middle of the sticker you can see the shadow of in the last picture.............

she has consumed roughly 4 gallons in about 60 hours.

gallery_13801_60_55439.jpg

gallery_13801_60_102696.jpg

gallery_13801_60_110256.jpg

i am growing this strain for a patient.

not to say thre will not be clones and seeds from this grow available to all of you..... but im growing this strain for a patient.

Jake and his wife know the crap i have been going through and showed up at my door 30 minutes after i came home from the hospital with this:

gallery_13801_60_116015.jpg

guys, i cannot thank you enough. seriously. thanks for stopping by and thanks for the piece. it was fun watching you all break it in. hopefully next time i can hit her with ya' :)

love......... compassion.......... its out there folks. it really truly is.

Archived