Bubblegrower's Blueberry Patch

Grow Thread

I hope I am not being an asshat by wanting both...I am out of djbb seeds and I hate cloning for so long....plus I want to flower the mother!!!

you will start to smell her about 20-25 days in flower...also dont get freaked when it takes 10 weeks for this strain and also dont trip out when it starts growing "fingers" late in flower...keep the humidity a bit lower than usual at this point, it will minimize the "fingers" and make denser buds...just my experience with this strain...

F2 Blueberry

AbsoluteRoyal

Big J

Brandan

TajMahal

bubbleberrykush

Bubbledick (moby dick x white widow x arjans haze) x Blueberry

miko

bubbleberrykush

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice piece there BG props,hey btw is there a thread to show glass on this forum?

well, i thought i had seen a page awhile back....... but i may have been wrong, because i cant find it now :)

you should start one!!

I hope I am not being an asshat by wanting both...

not at all ;)

It's funny, because ever since I started noticing, the 2 closest Meijers always run out of 6 inch air stones and dual outlet pumps. I wonder why? :rolleyes:

hahaha, it wasnt me :rolleyes:

The pictures are amazing! The dark greens on top and lavender below at such an early stage is so beautifull. Man the vigor! I love plants grown from seed. It seems like the plants do like the genereal organics, haha!!! Give Thanks.

thanks for the kind words. yeah, he's a pretty boy for sure. i'll try to get more pics taken later today. i havent seen him yet this morning, but i hear he has sacs dropping :)

Are you going to be letting any pollen go?

i don't think i will be this go 'round........... but i do have the F1 male cloned and i'm going to run him again right away with a female BB. the clones have already rooted.

after he grows out, there will be many many more F2 beans, and at that point i will more than likely have pollen as well.

i don't think i will be this go 'round........... but i do have the F1 male cloned and i'm going to run him again right away with a female BB. the clones have already rooted.

after he grows out, there will be many many more F2 beans, and at that point i will more than likely have pollen as well.

thats just great now leo is gonna get you for prostitution too LOLlol.gif

and the best female. i have 12 clones from her rooted already :)

she went through a short "hot spell". my fault. in my drugged up stage after surgery i miscalculated my nutes. only took 24 hours to notice. she HATED IT:)

it was up to about 1750ppm @ .05. too high :)

she's in flush and recovering right now. no big deal as long as you can see it right away. there was NO DOUBT when i woke up the morning after the mistake. she was just frowning at me. i grabbed the tds pen and sure enough.

anyways, all is fixed, all is good, and she is ready to start putting on some weight.

gallery_13801_60_97284.jpg

gallery_13801_60_12402.jpg

gallery_13801_60_19297.jpg

Do you have one of those monitors for if they have a bad dream and need you in the night? No, really, what passion you have for your service to your fellow human beings.

Here I am helping watch your plants while you were away. I was really watching very carefully, as you can see, but the bubbles were all over me and when I got home my wife did not believe that I was just innocently helping a friend.

Well BubbleGrower, many, many thanks for bubbling...

glitterfy064659145D30.gif

F2 Blueberry

AbsoluteRoyal

Big J

Brandan

TajMahal

bubbleberrykush

ganjawarrior

jb32172

ToadInCan

Stewedscrewed

Bubbledick (moby dick x white widow x arjans haze) x Blueberry

miko

bubbleberrykush

ganjawarrior

ToadInCan

Michiganmedclones

Thanks BG! ever since I've been watching your thread I've seen and wanted that bubbledick, and I grow in bubble totes so what better why to try her out

Archived