Bubblegrower's Blueberry Patch

Grow Thread

Ive been a silent follower. You got another man on the list!  

F2 Blueberry

AbsoluteRoyal

Big J

Brandan

TajMahal

bubbleberrykush

ganjawarrior

jb32172

ToadInCan

Stewedscrewed

miko

LongHairBri

Royal Smoke

*John*

Burn14me

Sledge

seefdro

sfldg

burn14me

Dilligaf

JIPO

Mibrains

kindbuds

afi

Hempcheff

Mike Sativa

Shadeleaf

Bubbledick (moby dick x white widow x arjans haze) x Blueberry

miko

bubbleberrykush

ganjawarrior

ToadInCan

Michiganmedclones

escobar

LongHairBri

Sledge

Brandan

1337Gr33n!

sfldg

Royal Smoke

scrogbubbles

Dilligaf

JIPO!!!

Mibrains

kindbuds

TajMahal

afi

AbsoluteRoyal

Hempcheff

TheGanz

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

F2 Blueberry

AbsoluteRoyal

Big J

Brandan

TajMahal

bubbleberrykush

ganjawarrior

jb32172

ToadInCan

Stewedscrewed

miko

LongHairBri

Royal Smoke

*John*

Burn14me

Sledge

seefdro

sfldg

burn14me

Dilligaf

JIPO

Mibrains

kindbuds

afi

Hempcheff

Mike Sativa

Shadeleaf

sheldo

miko

bubbleberrykush

ganjawarrior

ToadInCan

Michiganmedclones

escobar

LongHairBri

Sledge

Brandan

1337Gr33n!

sfldg

Royal Smoke

scrogbubbles

Dilligaf

JIPO!!!

Mibrains

kindbuds

TajMahal

afi

AbsoluteRoyal

Hempcheff

TheGanz

sheldo

F2 Blueberry

AbsoluteRoyal

Big J

Brandan

TajMahal

bubbleberrykush

ganjawarrior

jb32172

ToadInCan

Stewedscrewed

miko

LongHairBri

Royal Smoke

*John*

Burn14me

Sledge

seefdro

sfldg

burn14me

Dilligaf

JIPO

Mibrains

kindbuds

afi

Hempcheff

Mike Sativa

Shadeleaf

sheldo

0ldschoolgame

miko

bubbleberrykush

ganjawarrior

ToadInCan

Michiganmedclones

escobar

LongHairBri

Sledge

Brandan

1337Gr33n!

sfldg

Royal Smoke

scrogbubbles

Dilligaf

JIPO!!!

Mibrains

kindbuds

TajMahal

afi

AbsoluteRoyal

Hempcheff

TheGanz

sheldo

0ldschoolgame

Am I too new to be getting on this list? I have Lemon Cake, Strawberry Cough, Super Lemon Haze, and a few others that I just started. Will gladly offer clones to show my appreciation. :bow:

I'm just new here at the forum, and wow! I can feel high level here bro's :D

This Blueberry journel make's want to get a pack of DJ's Blueberry...but not now hehe, I get one of Blue Satellite #2.2.

Big ups !! Salud y Vida

welcome aboard, and welcome to the site as well!!

Wow, this is amazing! Nice journal! I'm really starting to regret getting my Ebb and Grow system.

thanks for the kind words!

Am I too new to be getting on this list?

haha, nah, you are fine. im not picky about who is on the list. these are for everyone.

actually, its just about time to start sending some out beans and knocking some names off that list :)

more details to come very very soon..... along with more pics as well.

F2 Blueberry

AbsoluteRoyal

Big J

Brandan

TajMahal

bubbleberrykush

ganjawarrior

jb32172

ToadInCan

Stewedscrewed

miko

LongHairBri

Royal Smoke

*John*

Burn14me

Sledge

seefdro

sfldg

burn14me

Dilligaf

JIPO

Mibrains

kindbuds

afi

Hempcheff

Mike Sativa

Shadeleaf

sheldo

0ldschoolgame

miko

bubbleberrykush

ganjawarrior

ToadInCan

Michiganmedclones

escobar

LongHairBri

Sledge

Brandan

1337Gr33n!

sfldg

Royal Smoke

scrogbubbles

Dilligaf

JIPO!!!

Mibrains

kindbuds

TajMahal

afi

AbsoluteRoyal

Hempcheff

TheGanz

sheldo

0ldschoolgame

DJS BB pollen

Glacier Hills

well, no one else has asked and you did say that some may be available. I would love to add so fresh genetics to some of my stable. lemmy know. thanks

well, well.......... seed time is nearly upon us..... FINALLY :)

its been a journey..... a fun one, and a learning experience to say the least. the journey is still on, and the BB male (clone of him) is back in the breeding room sexing up some fresh ladies right now.

i have had a few nugs curing for a couple-3 weeks now so its time for a FULL plant report.......... seed to smoke:

overall, its not one of my favorite plants to grow, but the meds make up for it........... kinda.......... i guess :)

ok, i really dont like much about growing this plant at all really.... so let's get the negatives out of the way first.

from seed everything went pretty fine. easy to germ/crack and get going. i used T5's and half strength nutes for a week or so and things were fine.... upped the nutes and the light and it went VERY well....... honestly a fast vegging plant.......... but back to the negatives........

she needs cal-mag in flower...... a ton of it i think. it's real tough to get a strain dialed in on the first run, but i have taken my info and done pretty well on my 2nd run. a few of the 2nd run have just finished their 3rd week in flower and they are looking much better than mommy at this stage in her life......... still not 100% dialed in yet though.... this is a much more difficult strain than others....... but not as tough as some.

doesnt seem to like the general organics as much as the lucas. i ran normal lucas this time until the switch to flower...... then i added 3ml/gal botannicare cal-mag and they are happier.

i dont care about color personally, but i do not see this strain turning any serious shades of blue without cold temps..... like i said, i dont care, but some of you do.

it's a BYTCH to trim....... on a scale of 1-10......... 10 being the worst leaf/calyx ratio and most difficult to trim, i give BB a 7.5-8. it sucks trimming.

it can get REAL stretchy....... i did not run bushmaster with it the first round........ this round i ran 2ml/gallon in clean water for 3 days....... that was days 11-14 of flower. it seems to have helped somewhat, but next round i will be topping twice instead of once, and going with 3ml/gallon of the bushmaster..... and i might run it 4 or 5 days....

the grow part sucks...... i wont lie...... its not a "plug and play" strain..... but with a little playing around it shouldn't be too difficult to get perfect here real soon.

its a better than average yielder......... and the effect is serious.

i have harvested this plant at 3 different stages of trich color so far. it is a "put ya down" med........ as any indica dom strain naturally is.......... but i did have some luck with an early harvest as well.

harvested at 25-30% amber trichs its bedtime stuff for me...... makes for VERY heavy eyelids....... but wonderful for back pain after a long day in the grow room.

harvested at the first sign of an amber trich wasn't really a ton different...... it may let me stay awake a bit longer, but overall its about the same effect medically.

harvested at 50% cloudy and no amber trichs (early) made for my idea of crack........ (never smoked crack soooooooooo ya know)....... it's not something i would want to hit myself with first thing in the morning, unless it was a real bad one......... but harvesting at this point seems to kill a lot of the sleepy effect..... totally normal, but seemingly more prolific in the BB.

the strain seems to LOVE bubbles.... i have chatted with others who have grown out packs from DJ Short in soil/mix and they did not have the success that i do in bubbles.... so thats a big + around here :)

i got lucky and was blessed with a great looking/strong/thick male....... i know the BB has some serious locked-up breeding gene-power and im hoping to exploit that to the highest extent over the coming months.....

the taste is amazing….. honestly it hasn’t changed THAT much from 2-3 weeks ago, but it is much crispier and clearer now…. It tastes like raw blueberries right off the vine….. not much more I can say about that. It tastes good.

I will have fresh pics tomorrow and I will keep updated on my latest findings in the nutrients.

Guest Mr_smith

F2 Blueberry

AbsoluteRoyal

Big J

Brandan

TajMahal

bubbleberrykush

ganjawarrior

jb32172

ToadInCan

Stewedscrewed

miko