Bubblegrower's Blueberry Patch

Grow Thread

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol

yeah i kinda didnt do my math good :)

if i would have torn up all that bud to get at the seeds i would have had a pile of scuffed up flowers and i would also have been over my limit :)

so i gave it away and literally told them to smoke fast :)

here's those freshies.

the whole crew jammed in there:

gallery_13801_60_55494.jpg

the BB female:

gallery_13801_60_177719.jpg

the BB male:

gallery_13801_60_83810.jpg

and the bubbledick. she's pretty good sized this time around:

gallery_13801_60_14656.jpg

Looking great bro

I was wondering about how exactly u were gonna extract the beans lol

normally, when i was breeding before, it was always on a small scale like this.... 3-4-5 plants at most..... and i would just keep those meds for myself and as i smoked i would collect the beans and then use them.

here i have a list of ya waiting..... and i smoke about 1.5 grams a day......... it would take me a couple months to smoke through it all ........ and it's kinda rough to beat the crap out of a few ounces of meds pulling the seeds out and then trying to pass it off..... so i gave it away :) everybody wins.

patients got a free ounce each, you all get your beans quicker, and i dont have to get sticky fingers :sword:

true true :)

hopefully when taxes get here i can squeeze in another 600, maybe get a 400 for a veggie room. Maybe another 400 so I can set up a small breeding room :) Ultimatly i wanna set one up for sure, just the time table of getting the needed supplies lol

Cant wait to cross some stuff :) In my head i have this list :

Chernobyl x GDP

GDP x Lemon cake

Chernobyl x Lemon cake

lol

normally, when i was breeding before, it was always on a small scale like this.... 3-4-5 plants at most..... and i would just keep those meds for myself and as i smoked i would collect the beans and then use them.

here i have a list of ya waiting..... and i smoke about 1.5 grams a day......... it would take me a couple months to smoke through it all ........ and it's kinda rough to beat the crap out of a few ounces of meds pulling the seeds out and then trying to pass it off..... so i gave it away :) everybody wins.

patients got a free ounce each, you all get your beans quicker, and i dont have to get sticky fingers :sword:

Your the man. I bet your patients love you. Keep up the good work. Peace Afi

haha, howdy friend. how ya been?

thanks for the kind words!!

yeah i do not get complaints from my patients :)

and thats why you dont see them on this site :) they dont need anymore help.

I have been all right. I was wondering the same about you. I haven`t seen you posting much lately. Hope all is well. My patients don`t seek help from anywhere either. I took one of my good friends and patient to a club for the first time and he laughed at some of the meds being offered as medicinal.Keep spreading the good word and everyone will have quality meds and the ones who don`t will e left behind. Peace, Afi

I cant wait to try these out...I lost my last BB, and I am really excited to see how yours compares to my dear departed lady....

i think you are gonna like it :)

I have been all right. I was wondering the same about you. I haven`t seen you posting much lately. Hope all is well. My patients don`t seek help from anywhere either. I took one of my good friends and patient to a club for the first time and he laughed at some of the meds being offered as medicinal.Keep spreading the good word and everyone will have quality meds and the ones who don`t will e left behind. Peace, Afi

im just trying to get caught up. bad couple months physically and i have a ton of work to get done now. :thumbsu:

i only kept the best one

:thumbsu:

gallery_13801_60_79093.jpg

Do you have any idea how long into flower this male is? I ask because I am trying a new method of pollination. I lack the space for a breeding room. I plan to try and cut the main branches and put them in a vase to let the pollen collect below. My male is about 3 weeks into flower and now looks like about as good as time as any. Yet my male also looks about halfway developed as yours hence my original question. Flowering Time or Genetics?

that male went into flower on jan. 18th.......... so ............... like 26 days ago??

many sacs have already opened......... but there is about to be a mass spermination any day now.

as far as genetics..... he is an F1 Blueberry male from DJ Short. i grew the original male from seed, the picture above is a clone of that male.

Sweet Jeezus!!

and thats only about 1/3 of him :)

Lemonberry cake? HHmmmmmmmmmmm

i have no clue ...... we'll let ya'all decide :)

im more excited about the bubbledick x blueberry than anything :sword:

hope you and the wife don't have hayfever. when that big boy drops his pollen its gonna be everywhere!!1

no kidding..... the pollen count is about to hit severe abnormal heights around here :thumbsu:

Archived