Bubblegrower's Blueberry Patch

Grow Thread

I have a ? for ya BG. What trick do you have to keep pollen from spreading through your grow? Are your males in the same house, separate rooms ? I am asking as I am about to try some crossing and am hoping I can do a closet down stairs for breeding and my grow is upstairs. Or would a grow tent with in and out ventilation being run through hepa filters be better. If you were ever interested in sharing some pollen I would gladly give you beans of final results. Thank You, Afi

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my little breeding room is a 2.5 x 3 closet basically. no windows, one door.

the door is sealed when shut and there is a free air intake. there is a 200cfm inline exhausting through the roof of the room and it runs 24hrs/day.

there are 2-12" fans in there on high and it gets pretty windy for sure. any pollen floating around never really gets to "float" anywhere because everything is getting pounded by wind. the pollen either gets slammed onto a female plant, or it gets sucked out the roof.

i always wash my hands and change clothes after playing in the breeding room.

my little breeding room is a 2.5 x 3 closet basically. no windows, one door.

the door is sealed when shut and there is a free air intake. there is a 200cfm inline exhausting through the roof of the room and it runs 24hrs/day.

there are 2-12" fans in there on high and it gets pretty windy for sure. any pollen floating around never really gets to "float" anywhere because everything is getting pounded by wind. the pollen either gets slammed onto a female plant, or it gets sucked out the roof.

i always wash my hands and change clothes after playing in the breeding room.

I dont see this said to you much BG but, man thanks for the knowledge!!!!!!!!!:sword:

i almost hate bumping this thread because im half way through flower to the 2nd harvest and you are all waiting so kindly on beans from the 1st harvest still :(

but they are free so get over it :) they on their way.... and so are some back-up just to be sure there's enough to go around.

there have been people literally from all over the world contacting me about this thread??

what a weird thing this internet is.

i am purchasing another pack of the blueberry and also a pack of the true blueberry this week.

this journal will probably never end as i will be starting some bb x bd next week and growing them in with the new ones here too :)

-----------------------------------------------

from this morning:

gallery_13801_60_73003.jpg

there is 12" desk fan hung just out of shot to the left. it blows right through the male onto the females.

3 plants in there. the bb male obviously... and then the taller buds in the center are the bb female with the bubbledick to the far right.

to be 100% honest i'm not sure whats going to happen yet.

the journal will go on.... no doubt there.... as far as the breeding im not 100% sure whats next yet.... blueberry something :)

maybe this same stock, maybe something from the new packs. this male will be kept no matter what though.

i will be filling a tent with the bb x bd but will not be doing any breeding or anything with them.... just pulling males and growing out the girls.... if i find a keeper i'll take a clone for future though of course.

in some ways i think the bd x bb could be a really great thing, but ya just never know.

everybody is all up in smoke over the F2 BB though?? i have had big money offers from overseas for large packs??

maybe ya all need to invest :)

All good.:)

Will PM you my addy when you are ready.

All over world inquiry......yea, kinda weird.

Good Day BG!

i almost hate bumping this thread because im half way through flower to the 2nd harvest and you are all waiting so kindly on beans from the 1st harvest still :(

but they are free so get over it :) they on their way.... and so are some back-up just to be sure there's enough to go around.

there have been people literally from all over the world contacting me about this thread??

what a weird thing this internet is.

i am purchasing another pack of the blueberry and also a pack of the true blueberry this week.

this journal will probably never end as i will be starting some bb x bd next week and growing them in with the new ones here too :)

I have gotten DJ's bb to turn a very nice lavender color, the tops will always get way more color from what I have seen. The one thing I noticed is the more blue/purple the buds get the more autumnish the leaves get, I have seen a few almost all red leafs...I have never grown her outdoors but I am betting she would go crazy with all the natural temp dips.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived