Bubblegrower's Blueberry Patch

Grow Thread

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i got to playing around with a few of the leaves and i gotta say...... the scent is nostalgic to say the least. i cant quite put my finger on it yet....... but it takes me back.

you know how after you burn one in a room, and then let it air out for awhile as you go in a different room. and after awhile you re-enter said room and there is that faint, but oh-so-pure scent left lingering after the smoke has cleared??

thats what my fingers smell like after fondling the leaves a bit. its an old smell. old room. something from my past. old strain. i know it will come to me :)

well, in the beginning, i had every intention of using the general organics line on this strain....... and i still do...... but i think im going to do it next run.

last week, i had played around with the ppm's and it got too hot. this was just before i was leaving for vacation. i was hurting and stressed and blah blah.

to make a long story short, i already had some fresh lucas water mixed and bubbling, and i knew i was safe, it was already made............ so i used that. with the growth that i had while i was gone, im gonna finish this run up using the 8-16 full strength lucas method for nutes. after i find my mother and father plants, i will run a cycle of female clones through using the organic line and compare results. i will probably just keep this thread going forever as i will be mating the top male and female in the breeding room and then storing pollen for future fun and i will begin growing out some of the HUNDREDS of beans as well. not very many journals on the web growing BB males so you know i gotta be different :)

started to move them around and get them happier. they will be under 400w MH lighting before evening:

gallery_13801_60_7057.jpg

gallery_13801_60_27902.jpg

gallery_13801_60_53112.jpg

gallery_13801_60_20057.jpg

gallery_13801_60_94446.jpg

gallery_13801_60_93100.jpg

gallery_13801_60_118727.jpg

another pair. these have a few spots here and there. nothing to be alarmed about. these are residual from the "hot tote" they were in, and also, a bit from heat stress/light burn. i really did not think they were going to grow THAT much over the 6 days so a couple of them grew well into the T5.

daddys home, and all will be mended :)

gallery_13801_60_104861.jpg

gallery_13801_60_52185.jpg

gallery_13801_60_7085.jpg

thanks miko. i just "checked your business" and its looking you have your hands full as well :)

very very nice my friend!!

miko's work:

gallery_13614_416_2272742.jpg

that was a soil grow a few havested a few months ago. i wish i would have taken some pre havest picks but i didnt. im trying to get the perpetual thing down now. that grow did get a little out of hand to stay under my limit i had to harvest them one at a time. so i ate a whole lot of medibles that time.

Why the totes? Economics.

Did you consider the coolers?

Sorry if you have already covered this.

coolers?

i use those for my cloners (rooting fresh cuttings), but not to grow in. there is no reason to have something as expensive as a cooler to grow in. the reason i use them for the cloner is because of the air tight lid. in a cloner, the sprayer is throwing water all over. in a grow tote, its just an air stone at the bottom.

imagine buying 50 coolers as opposed to 50 $4 totes :)

small change of plans. they are going to finish vegging in totes and we'll go from there. decided to use that room for something else so these are in the open part of the little veg room:

gallery_13801_60_105610.jpg

gallery_13801_60_11734.jpg

gallery_13801_60_81448.jpg

gallery_13801_60_29752.jpg

there is still a 7th plant. it was a slow starter, and became the oddball. then i got injured and it really got neglected as it was stuck in a tote with a 16" tall plant and this poor thing got zero light for the last week. we will get it back on track though. it will just be a bit behind.

gallery_13801_60_53080.jpg

gallery_13801_60_15191.jpg

gallery_13801_60_113222.jpg

gallery_13801_60_79209.jpg

gallery_13801_60_136069.jpg

they are in fact under 400 watts of metal halide light. the water temps are steady at 70°. air temp in there is in the high 70's and the humidity is around 60-65%

1000ppm. 8-16 lucas formula. 4 totes. 7 plants. all connected together and then to a control bucket.

this is madness :):sword: :sword: :sword:

i love you sir/madam.......... thanks for the kindness. i hope you dont catch crap from the other mods for making a false report.

gallery_13801_60_46305.jpg

hahaha

I was in a very silly mood last night. it was kinda irritating to feel all great about the lil progress i made in the garden in the last few days, while mulling over a couple of mistakes i made as well, only to come on line and see that while you were on vacation, your plants grew better than mine! lOl i had to give you some crap.

the mods never said a thing and apparently got that i was just being stupid. In order to stay in good standing, i wanna take this time to encourage everyone to make sure they DO NOT file any false reports. :) i knew BG and the mods would likely take this lil prank the right way. a number of em have chatted with me at one point or another, and know me as reasonably sane.

hahaha

I was in a very silly mood last night. it was kinda irritating to feel all great about the lil progress i made in the garden in the last few days, while mulling over a couple of mistakes i made as well, only to come on line and see that while you were on vacation, your plants grew better than mine! lOl i had to give you some crap.

the mods never said a thing and apparently got that i was just being stupid. In order to stay in good standing, i wanna take this time to encourage everyone to make sure they DO NOT file any false reports. :) i knew BG and the mods would likely take this lil prank the right way. a number of em have chatted with me at one point or another, and know me as reasonably sane.

:)

i played it off and laughed about it, and yes, they all thought it was pretty funny as well. but you are correct, and thanks for stating that also........... please dont make false reports people :)

it was funny though!!

...and BuggleGrower, if the nodes on those plants get any closer, they are gonna become siamese twin nodes! quit it already! (or come work my garden with me!)

and they were under T5's too. i have them under a 400w MH now, but i raised the light a couple extra inches to help them gain a bit of height. they are pretty dense. looking happy this morning in their new home.

pics coming soon!!

its pretty obvious that i have a monster plant. male or female??? who knows........ probably a male. thats my prediction................ but it doesnt matter. this plant is growing like mad.

i am cutting clones tonight and getting them started. male or female, i will be growing this one to the end and i think its gonna be a good one either way.

i think i know a few folks who would love a king BB male :) time will tell though.................. and he/she has been cloned.

gallery_13801_60_21905.jpg

gallery_13801_60_150933.jpg

gallery_13801_60_95584.jpg

Archived