Bubblegrower's Blueberry Patch

Grow Thread

very very nice BG

thanks for the kind words. glad to have you along. feel free to ask questions......... or just sit back and watch :)

this is for you folks as much as it is for me.

wow you betcha thats a keeper, hopefully you get indication of the sex early on dont have to wait until a week of 12/12 or something.

doesnt matter :) thats the fun. male or female, i want more!!

of course it will be a male though. but either way, its still pretty early to make any real judgment. all i know right now is that is grows fast and there will be more of them :)

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

p.s.

this is another reason why i like the 2 plants/tote for veg.

this is a new strain to me from this breeder. if i had all the plants separate i would be wondering if it had an extra splash of a nutes, or maybe a little less?? or if this one got more light than another one?? ....... ect.

the big plant has been mixed and matched with the others in the same water/nutes and in different spots around their little circle as well. its not lights or nutes.......... this is just an extremely vigorous plant.

doesnt matter :) thats the fun. male or female, i want more!!

of course it will be a male though. but either way, its still pretty early to make any real judgment. all i know right now is that is grows fast and there will be more of them :)

I like your thinking there! It would be awesome to be able to crack 50 seeds to cherry pick down to my 12 females.

You just never can tell one of my girls is affectionately named "hercules" because I mistook her for a male. anyways im crossing my fingers occasionally for ya

new video camera eh?

hey what do you just have plug and play lights and fans all over your house?

i would love to be your neighbor LOL

or your utility provider LOL

yeah i picked up a little one to play around with :)

im getting a new still-shot for x-mas so im pretty pumped about that one. for real professional photos coming soon!!

yeah, i can pretty much throw up a grow just about anywhere in just a few mins :)

this is all for you guys, and for fun. my large rooms keep me busy..... i pop stuff in spare corners here and there for this journal and for my perp. grow journal.

i wish you were my neighbor too bro........ i have about 35 buckets that need bleached today :) haha, j/k.

fresh pics. i just made them do push-ups and sit-ups so they are all hot and sweaty :):gym: :gym: :gym:

we do work :)

gallery_13801_60_72757.jpg

gallery_13801_60_97593.jpg

gallery_13801_60_121908.jpg

gallery_13801_60_32109.jpg

gallery_13801_60_70157.jpg

gallery_13801_60_12207.jpg

LOL

ok

but only if it moves me up on the list **he says as he dons his

"bubble buckets bleach beach for a day" shirt** LOL

heck, no need to move me up on the list, i would do it just to smell the aroma one time in there.....

hot.gif

lol.gif

I think I'm getting all Freudian... I got plant envy!

:) :)

im at a loss here. but thats a good thing i think :).

i have grown out a lot of strains over the years....... a lot. all the cup winners, blah blah.... ive grown some meds.

this is honestly one of the top 3 or 4 fastest vegging strains i have ever encountered.

i had every intention of letting them go another week until my blubonic plants show sex and i can pull males........ but i think im going to throw a couple in flower tonight.

im anxious, and these things are growing real fast. real real fast. especially now that they are under a MH lamp. the biggest one (already took 2 clones) is out of control. it is a serious hot mess of growth. leaves everywhere.......... looks like an orgy going on in there.... arses and elbows everywhere.

gallery_13801_60_179847.jpg

gallery_13801_60_102033.jpg

gallery_13801_60_6557.jpg

gallery_13801_60_147089.jpg

gallery_13801_60_27065.jpg

gallery_13801_60_110015.jpg

im at a loss here. but thats a good thing i think :).

i have grown out a lot of strains over the years....... a lot. all the cup winners, blah blah.... ive grown some meds.

this is honestly one of the top 3 or 4 fastest vegging strains i have ever encountered.

i had every intention of letting them go another week until my blubonic plants show sex and i can pull males........ but i think im going to throw a couple in flower tonight.

im anxious, and these things are growing real fast. real real fast. especially now that they are under a MH lamp. the biggest one (already took 2 clones) is out of control. it is a serious hot mess of growth. leaves everywhere.......... looks like an orgy going on in there.... arses and elbows everywhere.

Many of us are very happy that this one is going so weel so far for you BG. You deserve nothing but the best for what you have done for this community. Thanks, and bless you...

Many of us are very happy that this one is going so weel so far for you BG. You deserve nothing but the best for what you have done for this community. Thanks, and bless you...

thank you my friend, means a lot. truly.

and it took me all but 7 seconds to talk myself into doing it :)

pulled the best 2.......... the giant and the next best looking one, and threw them in the flower room.

gallery_13801_60_95606.jpg

maybe i will get double lucky and have my male and female right here......... wow, i would be more than thrilled with that.

and i am seriously impressed with DJ Short. no joke.

Yeah, I'm a dirt guy, but you have me thinking about trying one of these set ups.

you know i am always here to help!!

Got to love that good Michigan water, looks very nice.:goodjob:

lol, on the contrary............ michigan water sucks. they spend much much more on city water out in cali than they do here. i grow with well water......... filtered through my own initial filter system.... before it gets to the house........... and then through a 4 stage r.o. filter for the plants. after all that, it could be toilet water from Nepal and come out ready to grow :)

must have been the initial prayer for strength LOL...

awwwww...

what a great way for god to arrange a molecular structure **smile**

welcome little plants !

let the mighty light be yours to absorb freely and without intrusion...

big buds

big buds

big buds

your quick, healthy, full vigor will be appriciated by us all

Peace

"stay happy"

They may spend more money, probably cause it far more polluted. I guess it all depends how clean and what your final run of pipe is. Yada yada yada

correct :) didnt wanna start a water-war. i should have worded that differently. just meant that compared to the tapwater in my grow room out west, the tapwater where i live now is MUCH worse. i hear that detroit actually has very very clean tapwater. i normally have a 3-in-1 pen in my pocket, but i dont carry it to the ballgame so i wouldnt know :)

water quality is a local thing and def. not a state thing.

Thanks BubbleGrower! I just read this thread from beginning to end this evening/morning...

I'm germinating some seeds, so now I have a step by step guide to 'get er' done!

and it shows!! :) looking very good over there too!!

must have been the initial prayer for strength LOL...

you can pray for me ANY TIME you wish :) thanks bud,

you know i am always here to help!!

Yes I do brother and so do we all - and we all appreciate your efforts, thank you.

:sword:

Archived