Mt. Pleasant Compassion Club

GrowGoddess

Hello everyone, I'm Grow Goddess from the Mt. Pleasant Compassion Club.

We are a registered Michigan Non-Profit Organization serving the central Michigan area. Come visit our website Mt. Pleasant CC website link We have a live nature cam featured on the home page displaying bear proof bird feeders along with live chat! There is also a page with live weather radar that covers the entire state of Michigan. We have a message board with good information and a lot of nice pictures. We have a listing of Michigan Compassion Club websites and a Website Directory. More clubs have created websites and if your club is not shown on our list please let me know and I will be sure to add it. Additionally, if anyone would like to recommend a medical marijuana related website to add to our website directory feel free to send me a message with the suggested site or e-mail me at growgoddess@hotmail.com. There is also a map at the bottom of our home page that when clicked on you can zoom in to anywhere in the world.

United we stand, divided we fall.

:D

When are your meetings?

The Mt. Pleasant Compassion Club is currently meeting on the third Thursday of each month. Our next meeting is on October 21, 2010 at 6:30 pm at Biggby Coffee located at the corner of Mission and Michigan streets in Mt. Pleasant

The meeting date and time is posted on our website home page just below the live chat on a scrolling message. Also it is listed on our Events/Calendar page the meeting day, time, and location is on the calendar. This calendar is linked to other CC calendars, NORML, and other MM groups as well.