Dispensary's

Help, out of meds. I hate to ask and I'm trying to grow my own, but had bad problems with the last crop. We had to pull 4 males and that really put us (me) in trouble. I have a caregiver but she is one of those that uses. So the only solution is a dispensary. Does anybody know where they are in Lansing? I have glacoma and cripling arthritis and am in pain all the time. I also live up north where there are no cc clubs so I'll have to send her to Lansing.

Help, out of meds. I hate to ask and I'm trying to grow my own, but had bad problems with the last crop. We had to pull 4 males and that really put us (me) in trouble. I have a caregiver but she is one of those that uses. So the only solution is a dispensary. Does anybody know where they are in Lansing? I have glacoma and cripling arthritis and am in pain all the time. I also live up north where there are no cc clubs so I'll have to send her to Lansing.

they are all on Michigan ave, you can see our capital from them. i heard 7 of them right around there. hope this helps.