Sputnik 2

tricloud

Nice job Tri! I almost got those beans from IJ but decided to pass, I figured you would want them, and am sure glad you got them. IJ's collection of beans he has been sharing have been very well taken care of, I got at least 90% germination rate on the strains he helped me with. Awesome looking strain, I sure hope you get a killer male!

Give yourself a hand for your work and skills, :goodjob:, and to Indica Jones, :goodjob:, for making this a reality!!!

Hey thanks Kingdiamond, Porcupine and 1337Gr33n!

Porcupine I couldn't believe IJ had those, had to jump on it. Have to say I'm glad I got 'em too lol. Was actually looking for those for a while. Backed up and saved every plant we got from those 10 seeds. All 5 boys and all 5 girls, 100% germ. IJ Rocks!

Used my "fav" sputnik2 male on my C99 plant. Those seeds should be ready for harvest soon.

Will be making Sputnik2 "F2's" shortly and plan on taking her to at least an F3. Probably won't be super consistent but I'll bet many very nice plants come from this project.

This stuff is just off the hook in smell and taste. Been adding some spt2 scissor hash to our joints the past couple days. Stuff tastes fantastic man.

Will have more pics of the 5 seed plants soon.

I'm keeping logs and info on each plant but there are 3 or 4 new Sputnik2 plants that have my interest.

Two ladies and two daddies. Of course we still need to do lots more work and testing but it's looking like a fun project. The blackberry dominate plants smell amazing and that's where I'm going to start the selection process. The original or first Sputnik2 clone we acquired expressed that blackberry smell and it tastes incredible...

Congratulations! Sounds like some keepers for sure. Blackberry is one of my favorite odors and flavors.

Thanks again porcupine. I can see why blackberry is a fav flavor and aroma. The smell reminds me of this candy we had back when I was very young. This weird candy that you made into shapes with these different shaped molds. Don't ask me the name because I can't begin to remember. Was in the late 60's.

Anyway I can't wait to smoke this stuff. If you want to meet with IJ and myself when the buds have dried and cured you are welcome to join in.

Thanks again porcupine. I can see why blackberry is a fav flavor and aroma. The smell reminds me of this candy we had back when I was very young. This weird candy that you made into shapes with these different shaped molds. Don't ask me the name because I can't begin to remember. Was in the late 60's.

Anyway I can't wait to smoke this stuff. If you want to meet with IJ and myself when the buds have dried and cured you are welcome to join in.

I am going to have to take you up on that, much appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...

TY gardenlover. Here are a couple more pics of the clone plant, gets nice color on the calyx's. You can see a slight pinkish hue on the larger bud.

scotts-sat-dom-sputnik2-pic2.jpg

scotts-sat-dom-sputnik2-pic3.jpg

Love that pink hue those look awesome. Are the seed plants showing pink? That should be some awesome meds. I am looking forward to trying it some day. Blackberry sounds yummy. :goodjob:

Love that pink hue those look awesome. Are the seed plants showing pink? That should be some awesome meds. I am looking forward to trying it some day. Blackberry sounds yummy. :goodjob:

Hey thanks Afi.

Yes, some of the seed plants exhibited the pink hue in exactly the same area. I'm smoking on some buds from this plant right now. The smell and flavor is strong and yummy. The kief hash is amazing....

I was just thinking about starting some of the Sputnik 3.0 beans I just made. Have to wait though, too many things going at once......

• 10 months later...

Archived