Leaves In Vaporizer?

Smack me down if this is a stupid question - I'm ready for ya. I'm sitting here trimming my first harvest (hooray!), and I'm creating a pretty sizable pile of green leaf trim. The trim is coverd with trichomes, but of course they need to go because nobody wants to smoke leaf material. But, rather than smoking it, could I use this in a vaporizer? It seems like this would be an easier way to use it rather than go through the effort of making medibles or hash. Or maybe I'm crazy.

My good friend does this all the time. I would personally make bubble with them.

If not I'd be most likely to make butter out of em.

If I didn't di either of those things, had a vape, and was in between or waiting....I'd vape em!! Theyveeally are worth vaping.

I would not make the argument for smoking them though.

My $0.02.

Smack me down if this is a stupid question - I'm ready for ya. I'm sitting here trimming my first harvest (hooray!), and I'm creating a pretty sizable pile of green leaf trim. The trim is coverd with trichomes, but of course they need to go because nobody wants to smoke leaf material. But, rather than smoking it, could I use this in a vaporizer? It seems like this would be an easier way to use it rather than go through the effort of making medibles or hash. Or maybe I'm crazy.

congrats on the first harvest!! :goodjob:

well you have some good info here already, so all i can do is add a quick and easy QWISO hash DIY.

takes about 10 minutes and $2 worth of materials to make, a day or two to dry, and its done. normally not as potent as bubblehash, but it doesnt take the effort/time/or money to make....................... and it will still put you on your butt.

http://michiganmedic...elf-qwiso-hash/

I only had leaves when i first got my vape, before my first harvest. I used the leaves to medicate for about 2 months before my buds were done. They didn't work as well as top trim because they were all veg leaves, but they still had a little THC. They taste a bit funky, but no where near as harsh as smoking them! I would rather make hash oil, but now Im thinking the qwiso hash bubblegrower spoke of will be my new project next time!

Thanks friends for all of the advice. We already have an entire plant that has gone to seed late in flower, so it's going to be the basis of our butta making, as well as the smalls from 5 other plants. Yes sir, we is gonna make LOTS of cookies, brownies, pasta dishes, etc. with the goodness. I can't wait to try out the trim tonight.

Archived