New Patient?

I will be sending out my paperwork on thursday, and then anxiously waiting for the money order to be cashed.

The question i have for people who have already done this... What do you guys carry on you for the time being?

A copy of your application / doctors certification paper? And what else?

Some people ive seen have highlighted paperwork that shows if no denial letter is sent, you are basically approved?

Does anyone have a link to this, or to the documents that I can print to carry on me also?

Thanks

Keep your paperwork with yer meds. ALL of it. If that's on you then so be it.Need to have it on you whenever you medicate or acquire meds.

Like phaq said better to keep things on the down low anyway, but keep in mind not all honor the paperwork like their supposed to........

welcome aboard ............................................

From the MDCH website...

Question: Do I need to keep a copy of my application and any other information I send to the MMMP?

Answer: Yes. If your application has not yet been approved, denied or terminated you may provide law enforcement with a copy of your written documentation submitted to the department; you must also submit proof of the date of mailing or other transmission of the documentation. This documentation shall have the same legal effect as a registry identification card, until such time as you receive your card or you have received notification that your application has been approved, denied or terminated.

I will be sending out my paperwork on thursday, and then anxiously waiting for the money order to be cashed.

I advise you pay your State application fee with a personal check, then print out a copy of its front -AND- back side showing the MMMP cashed it. Staple that cashed-check copy directly to your copy of your application forms. If you create multiple sets of your app. forms, attach copies of your cashed check to each. Using a money order is allowed but it is difficult and expensive to obtain a copy of one ($25 according to Western Union; not sure how much the USPS charges). I wouldn't worry about exposing your banking info to the State because you already provided your name, address, and Social Security number on your app.

Archived