Strains For Chronic Insomnia

MrShpongle

I'm taking on a new patient who is looking to get off prescription sleeping pills. He has used cannabis in the past, and is looking for something to smoke just prior to bedtime that will lay him out for the rest of the night. Most of the cannabis he's tried has been sativa/indica hydrids, and he finds that they don't do the job well enough. I'm looking for suggestions of strains (presumably indica) that would be appropriate for him. Of course, if anyone has clones available that would work for his situation, I'd love to buy/trade for some.

I find smoking Purple Kush or Gods Gift to help me fall asleep when all else fails. Both are true indica's.

I'm taking on a new patient who is looking to get off prescription sleeping pills. He has used cannabis in the past, and is looking for something to smoke just prior to bedtime that will lay him out for the rest of the night. Most of the cannabis he's tried has been sativa/indica hydrids, and he finds that they don't do the job well enough. I'm looking for suggestions of strains (presumably indica) that would be appropriate for him. Of course, if anyone has clones available that would work for his situation, I'd love to buy/trade for some.

I have some heavy body meds in the City Slicker diesel phenom. It helps with my chronic pain and neuropathy in the legs at night. I let some go to nearly 50% amber and when I need to go to sleep, she is my best friend. :) She is better than anything I have tried from a dispensary yet, AK47 is strong, but this stuff really knocks the pain down and makes the eyelids heavy. I would recommend an oil made from this strain for your patient, or an oil made from something stronger, (what that would be I don't know, CS is strongest on my pain that I have tried) just for the simple fact that oil will last me anywhere from 4-8hrs without having to redose. Praying you find something to ease their pain.

I would also suggest an oil or some sort of edible....but if thats not an option I would try to get Black Domina, Trainwreck, Afgani, William's Wonder, Blueberry.....the only thing I have off that list is Blueberry, I would trade if you need a cut of it for your patient.....also try and let some of your plants grow a bit longer, let the tric's turn more amber for a more couch lock type of high, that might save you some trouble for the time being...

Running late before harvesting is my first plan of attack. I just chopped an indica-dominant plant called The Creeper and let it get to the 25% amber mark; we'll see how that does. I could definitely go longer, it's just so hard waiting those last few weeks... :blink:

I'm also going to try medibles, but I'll have to start growing more plants as that's a less efficient route.

Archived