Election Day, Attorney General Issues...

Hello All-

I understand that many individuals in the compassion community will be supporting Leyton for AG on November 2. And for obvious reasons, no one reading this post is going to be voting for Schuette. But some of you may have friends and family who can't bring themselves to vote for a Democrat, or perhaps even those who fear that Leyton might just be giving the compassion community the old soft shoe to get himself elected. In my mind, his support for the MMA is not reconcilable with his support of nationalized health care, but that is just my opinion. For those who are looking for options, please consider casting your vote for me. Check out my website, www.danielgrow2010.com.

Frankly I feel that medical marijuana issue is one of the most important issues we face today. It goes right to the root of the people's relationship with those who govern.

But anyway, I strongly encourage everyone to reach out to those who aren't going to vote for Leyton, and suggest they vote for me.

Thanks.

Dan.

www.danielgrow2010.com

Dan,

Thank you again for your support of our community, and for coming here, posting your position, and having the courtesy to ask for our votes. I believe you to be sincere in your positions, and to be an honorable man. Unfortunately, I personally have to look at the odds, and with there being a chance that Schuette could squeak by, I must cast my vote where it can do the most good.

Regardless of the outcome of this election, the people of our state are going to need people like you. I hope that win, lose or draw, you will continue to build a relationship with our community.

I wish you all the best,

Reverend Thadius

Dan,

Thank you again for your support of our community, and for coming here, posting your position, and having the courtesy to ask for our votes. I believe you to be sincere in your positions, and to be an honorable man. Unfortunately, I personally have to look at the odds, and with there being a chance that Schuette could squeak by, I must cast my vote where it can do the most good.

Regardless of the outcome of this election, the people of our state are going to need people like you. I hope that win, lose or draw, you will continue to build a relationship with our community.

I wish you all the best,

Reverend Thadius

I second everything Reverend Thadius just said!

Mizerman

p.s. And, I love how you are helping Joseph Casias

Mr Grow, I thank you so much for your honest and sincere posts..We are glad to have you here and will continue to watch your political growth with anticipation for the future.. The others have said it so eloquently what more can i add.. thank you for your addition to our community..

Thank you Mr. Grow for your respect of the community.

I sincerely hope you fair well in the election and thank you for your support.

In a real open and honest election, I would hope a person, seemingly of your caliber would win and occupy that position.

Archived