What -Is- "clear And Unambiguous Compliance" With The Mmmact?

Green Cross

I think Lawyercaregiver hits the nail on the head for the reasoning why the law was drafted the way it was. It gave the vote no side very little to work with. I'm sure the drafters of the law were aware that many points would have to be set by case law. I also bet they were aware that the MI Supreme Court is pretty liberal in deciding the intent of voter initiatives. It might be a rough ride for a couple of years but in the end things will work out fine. In the mean time keep your transfers between you and your patient. I am sadden to see that patient to patient transfers might get you in trouble. I don't know of any cases right now where that question is being challenged.

I do think if prop 19 passes it will change the focus of the feds to fight legalization and might take some pressure off the medical community.

I am sadden to see that patient to patient transfers might get you in trouble. I don't know of any cases right now where that question is being challenged.

I think it is allowed but it has not been decided for sure that it is allowed :notfair:. I also think even if it is not allowed then a conviction would be tough. Even O'Connell talks about patients being able to do just about anything (except sell). So who is to say you are not trading, or selling to another patient for the purpose of obtaining your own medicine, for example. :sword:

There are some nice argument and a great discussion on this thread. Cheers! :thumbsu:

Archived