Justice Department Declares War On America

I dont understand what these politicians are doing...if a majority of the people want something why are you trying to stop them? Are you saying that as a politician you are smarter and more incline to make the "best" decision for everyone else....? We are trying to give you one less this to worry about, you dont have to go after marijuana any more, focus on the hard stuff, plus you will get tax money from the sale of all this stuff.....makes no sense to me that the government is trying to "protect us" from something we dont want to be protect from....

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if this might also be a sneaky way of getting extra turnout for the mid-term. Challenging the folks of California to a showdown, might actually get a higher turnout simply for this issue, and thus get some extra votes for some of the Dems out there that are in trouble. Then again, it is more likely their actual feelings on the subject, those in power must maintain power, the people are getting to uppity with all of these darn voter initiatives...

I think that hits the nail right on the head. Dems come out for cannabis votes and Reps come out for gay marriage and immigration votes. I don't mind cannabis being used as a political football if it gets it decriminalized and even legalized.

This cant cause fear for any thinking persono what if they pass it the feds will say pot is bad.... the feds could alraedy be harrassing most of us, medical or not. the feds dont, becasue they cant. The feds will need to bring in the milatary to persecute and hound millions of pot smokers.

The fed must want to bring in the military. And start killing everyone in CA.

That might backfire on them.

I think they would lose about 75% of their drug war support.

Would such a statement by an official rise to the level of voter intimidation and or coercion? The federal government making threats against the people of a state, that are voting on a state issue, is definitely stepping over some sort of allowed boundary. What a country, we have a whole slew of czars telling companies and people what they can and cannot do, and now we have another appointee telling voters how to vote on an issue or else...

Khorosho, все - хороший товарищ - Awesome, all is well, comrade.

Where is the outcry against this administration? Are we really going to let Obama's lackey Holder spend the time and money to arrest people for possession of marijuana all over the state of California when Prop 19 passes? All over the country? All you people who voted for this man have sold us out! Thanks so much for continuing to place no importance on individual human rights when voting for your statist of choice. (Just another statist like Bush, Clinton, Bush, ...) I guess now we will get to see how many more citizens our government can criminalize and put in their political prisons!!

McCain and Palin seemed more scary-i would have voted for Dennis Kucinich but he did not get the nod-who becomes president is controlled by the CFR(council on foreign relations) which gets its orders from the Rothschilds hegemony run Bilderburg society-its all smoke and mirrors-the will of the people has been subverted back in 1910'In 1910, six men came together on Jekyll Island, off the coast of Georgia. They took a train ride, in total secrecy. No one could know who they were, where they were meeting or why and they could not acknowledge that they knew one another.

Benjamin Strong of head of J.P. Morgan's Banker's Trust Company

These were the wealthiest men in American and in fact, were part of corporations that owned a quarter of the entire world’s wealth. Three of the corporations or individuals they represented still mean MONEY to almost everyone, even today: Rockefeller, Rothschild and Morgan.' they have a plan we are mere grease for the machine (were not even cogs) not a whole lot we can do-martial law is still in effect but not enforced-if "WE THE PEOPLE" get too uppity then we will see our vista's thru bars and concertina wire-----i know were i stand in space and time-and that makes me nervous-Tater

More fodder for the extremist to use. Curious what the impact will be on Medical Marijuana states and crackdowns here in Michigan. with this recent Holder statement I can see an escalation happening in a city near you.

they have a list with all our names-systematic roundup-these are not the days of prohibition-technology was crude back then-warfare is much different-they have plenty of folks willing to get rid of malcontents and watch over them in prison(bill shutte wants more prisons) if it means a paycheck and food on the table-we live in perilous times my friends-may the force be with us-Tater

I dont understand what these politicians are doing...if a majority of the people want something why are you trying to stop them? Are you saying that as a politician you are smarter and more incline to make the "best" decision for everyone else....? We are trying to give you one less this to worry about, you dont have to go after marijuana any more, focus on the hard stuff, plus you will get tax money from the sale of all this stuff.....makes no sense to me that the government is trying to "protect us" from something we dont want to be protect from....

thats why there is such a huff here in michigan!

there are plenty of those in power who think that the peoples will is not their will-that they are above the masses and the masses do not count-they figure their votes should be worth ten votes at the ballot box because of their combined wisdom, wealth and power-and we know little and deserve little-the judges think they are appointed by GOD so they know best-hence disregard for the will of the people---perilous times -madness

If it ever came to that, those that attempted such a thing would be reminded of why we the people have certain rights guaranteed in the constitution.

I am not advocating violence, I am just saying that if the Federal government ever declared martial law in order to overcome the will of the people...

if it came down to it most americans would lay down their arms instead of killing LEO or natl guard-there is a combat brigade division that came back from IRAQ in 2008 for this very purpose of quelling dissent-they have been training LEO on what to do-they are ready for us-and Obama can turn of the internet for 4 months if he needs to-dont be fooled dont be stupid they are much stronger than us for they are united, highly organized and paid to do what they are told.

my dad was military i lived on base housing while growing up-i know what they are capable of-i am nervous-yet i will stand defiantly(with slingshot) against all odds-Tater

if it came down to it most americans would lay down their arms instead of killing LEO or natl guard-there is a combat brigade division that came back from IRAQ in 2008 for this very purpose of quelling dissent-they have been training LEO on what to do-they are ready for us-and Obama can turn of the internet for 4 months if he needs to-dont be fooled dont be stupid they are much stronger than us for they are united, highly organized and paid to do what they are told.

my dad was military i lived on base housing while growing up-i know what they are capable of-i am nervous-yet i will stand defiantly(with slingshot) against all odds-Tater

I need to disagree with one point, I don't think there is a Marine on this planet, (okay maybe one), that would actively violate the constitution against citizens, and I would like to think that the current Commandant would never allow such an order to be given, as it would be unlawful.

I also don't believe that most Americans would lay down their arms if it came to such a spot, those that do have arms strongly believe in their rights to bear them, and understand the reason why we still have that right (other than hunting and sports).

Using Jefferson's logic we are well overdue for our revolution... preferably peaceful, but if push came to shove the people of this great nation, IMHO, would stand and defend what it was founded upon, and tell the feds enough is enough.

Would such a statement by an official rise to the level of voter intimidation and or coercion? The federal government making threats against the people of a state, that are voting on a state issue, is definitely stepping over some sort of allowed boundary. What a country, we have a whole slew of czars telling companies and people what they can and cannot do, and now we have another appointee telling voters how to vote on an issue or else...

Khorosho, все - хороший товарищ - Awesome, all is well, comrade.

Great point. This is one the ACLU should go after. They would be the only one that would. The Justice Department stand for anything but justice these days. The other problem is the right wing supreme court would probably say the government has the same right to free speech as an individual.

Just think, after 40 years of the war on drugs, drug smuggling has increased by billions of dollars. It is now funding the largest murder spree in Mexican history. More people have died in the last two years along the border over competetion to supply drugs to us?

Just how effective do you think the feds are going to become over night? Will they make life unbearable for some dispensary owners, of course. The feds can't even keep up with a defined border, how the hell are they going to keep up witht the population of california. They sure haven't been able to stop anything in 40 years. How many cases of possession do you think the federal courts can handle?

This position is such bs. What the f***. How does this square with the letter Holder issued about MM? What about the VA recent statement concerning mmj?

If California wants to balance their budget it is simple, release all the prisoners in jail for non violent drug offenses. Disband all drug task forces. Ground all helicopters looking for mj. Tax retail sales of mj.

Let no one forget, the largest importer of illegal drugs such as cocaine is done by the US Government - do a short investigation into Mena Airport in Arkansas.

Coke imported by the C130 load (yes, military planes) courtesy of Bush 1 and Clinton. Liars and murderers - ultimate justice does not exist here on Earrth and will be metered out after they (and we) leave.

Let no one forget, the largest importer of illegal drugs such as cocaine is done by the US Government - do a short investigation into Mena Airport in Arkansas.

Coke imported by the C130 load (yes, military planes) courtesy of Bush 1 and Clinton. Liars and murderers - ultimate justice does not exist here on Earrth and will be metered out after they (and we) leave.

well said-bump-i wish their Karma would run over their Dogma

If these folks are willing to go into California in an armed assault, then they are an anti American terrorist group.

About as anti American as you can get.

Oh they're more than willing. Around 2006 the DEA and some task force cops busted the Wo/Mens Alliance for Medical Marijuana (WAMM) http://www.wamm.org/

This was the first organized group of MMJ providers. The founders helped write Prop 215 in CA. The are a non profit who grow collectively and Give Away the all the MMJ to needy patients. The Feds came in with shotguns and automatic weapons. And forced the landowners to the floor with guns at their heads. They tried to force a quadriplegic lady to the floor and one of the land owners had to plead with them trying to explain that she couldn't possibly get on the floor.

It's a sad tale of where we are as a country. There is a book about it called, "Dying to Get High" I highly recommend it.

The person who directed the raid has been appointed by Obama to be the head of the DEA. :growl:

Archived