Hydro-Shop Of Horrors

Grow Thread

LMAO REV!!

hahaha, hahaha :thumbsu:

obviously i will never spend another dollar in there again, but the next time i get stuck down there after dinner with the in-laws i might have to pay him a visit and see just how authentic of an apology he can come up with.

nah.... probably i wont go in there and ask him about todays calls. i will just call him next week and ask him about it..... and then hang up on him :)

"pothead discount, pothead discount" hahah

LMAO REV!!

hahaha, hahaha :thumbsu:

obviously i will never spend another dollar in there again, but the next time i get stuck down there after dinner with the in-laws i might have to pay him a visit and see just how authentic of an apology he can come up with.

nah.... probably i wont go in there and ask him about todays calls. i will just call him next week and ask him about it..... and then hang up on him :)

"pothead discount, pothead discount" hahah

Wonder if he has Raspberry scented superthrive.Maybe I'll call and ask him cuz "all the other guys carry it" lol

I talked to an ol woman on the phone and asked her about the pothead jew discount. She said that someone came in demanding a discount and that the old man wasnt rood to anybody. I told her that there was a recording on the internet that someone posted of him being rood to the customer. And that I had heard it myself and it was the old mans voice in the recording that I heard. Then I asked her if I was wrong. She said no sometimes the old man gets to being an donkey and thanks for letting her know what he done. Sounded like someone was in big trouble

Wozer

Frank Rizzo had some fun today and so did Sal Greenburg

oh, I wish I had could have heard this conversation... mine was fun enough!- but I have a feeling this was the best one yet!

glad to hear that we drove a certain Mr. Koch a little crazy yesterday... :goodjob:

Soo he has a problem with Jews eh? I may make a trip in honor of my ancestors, though leaving my M1 home will probably be a good idea. Fort Wayne Federal Credit Union was a client of mine and I thus know the city or maybe a call to the Jewish Defense League. Indiana is a hotbed of racial and ignorant religious prejudice. Think Alabama with out the covert segregation. I loved taking their money. The FWFCU guy was an idiot and I always got max basis point trades out of him as he thought I was a "good Ole boy" stuck in Detroit. I can be a chameleon when needed. It also means I get to see the mean side of the supposed good suburbanites in wonder bread amerika

Soo he has a problem with Jews eh? I may make a trip in honor of my ancestors, though leaving my M1 home will probably be a good idea. Fort Wayne Federal Credit Union was a client of mine and I thus know the city

i lived in the fort for a few years and have much family there. know the city well dutch :)

nice town, with a bunk hydro store :)

Please do not buy from Worm's Way or any of its affiliates. They caved in when `Operation Green Merchant' went down and a lot of growers got busted because they snitched.

Did they cave in during Green Merchant? Superior Growers Supply in Lansing was raided and their records seized. I did not blame them for that. It was really my own fault for not just driving there and paying cash for everything. I guess you could say that SGS has some culpability for getting raided because when talking to undercover agents they mentioned their equipment could be used for something other than tomatoes. That is how most of the growing supply stores got raided.

That was back in the day. I just told LEO they needed a search warrant and they went away. Sure they tired to intimidate me by saying they would land a helicopter in my back yard and tear my house apart if I didn't cooperate. I called their bluff and told them they could come back when they had a warrant. These days they would have just lied to get a warrant and raided me without even a knock first.

Did Worms Way have a choice to give up records or did they get raided like SGS did? If they fell victim to intimidation I'm still not sure I blame them 100% as LEO is very convincing. On the other hand they should have known better and protected their customers over their own hides.

Support with link please?

1T

There is no doubt in my mind if they were open in 1989 they were raided as part of Green Merchant. Every grow store was that was supplying to the indoor market.

I did find a link for you.

Though after reading it I think IJ might be mistaken about the circumstances. That link says they were raided with warrants to seize customer records. Worms Way had no choice according to that article. It does have the ring of truth as the details are pretty good. It is a good reminder to all of us why cash is a good policy.

i have a couple of bro in laws there. this is actually an odd incentive to go visit them now....

its a small mom-and-pops hydro store.

the wells street corridor in fort wayne is one of the oldest parts of town. the koch family owns some of it. they own the little hydro store, and the house right next door. they use the house next door for storage and i believe they may live in the upstairs part. could be wrong though.

old man and his old wife own it.

there is another old man that works there occasionally (i assume its a brother of the man or wife)..... he speaks very little :)

he will tell you the total price and thats about it.

its a hole-in-the-wall store. for real.

Archived