Attitude Seed Bank

Tommy217xxx

Changes all the time-- sometimes they have big specials that you get one UFO (freebie) seed with ANY order-- then get more and more of them as you order more... then there are times you get a certain #of freebies with any order over a certain amount...

Wish we were able to buy seeds locally (legit source) instead of shipping overseas!!

But-- in 6 orders this year- had every one of em within 10-14 days... BUT: Tis the Holiday season-- expect delays of at least an extra week or two!

My Order shipped on the 7th and USPS site says of today:

Your item arrived at 7:43 am on December 17, 2010 in XXXXXXX, MI 48XXX Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

So took 10 days which is normal . Out for delivery and will be here by noon.

My nov 23rd order just got to customs here in the states, over three weeks.

They said the big UK snowstorm messed up royal mail really bad, royal had my pack for over two weeks before they finally sent it.

Mine took 25 days from time of order and I know Royal mail is royally messed up but be patient,the shirt is worth it.

It also happens to be the busiest time of year to ship or mail anything.

So I just checked tracking, and now my pack is taking a grand tour of the United States.

" Processed through Sort Facility, December 17, 2010, 8:16 pm, OPA LOCKA, FL 33054

Processed through Sort Facility, December 14, 2010, 8:36 pm, JAMAICA, NY 11430"

So first it comes to new york, then it goes to florida?

What the heck is my pack doing in umpa lumpa florida??

Why wouldn't it just come here directly from NY?

GH seeds has gotten some high reviews on their newer super lemon haze and the lemon skunk i think it's called... I ordered from Seed's boutique and they sent the beans out about 25 day's ago... I'm losing hope, I have heard this time of year is slowwww though so hopefully i'll get my seeds :(

"International orders are sent Track and Trace’ and do not require a signature on delivery" According to Attitude.

Has any one else had to sign for their seeds????

I got a card in my mailbox to go to the post office to sign for my order. I was terrified but to excited to make the best decision. I had my boyfriend back the car in in case we had to run.

Seriously though, my hands were sweating while I was waiting and signing. I haven't had the nerve to order again.

i ordered my seeds on 12/3 and was shipped on 12/4 and the postal service is shipping it all over.

Class: First-Class Mail International

Service(s): International Letter

Your item was processed through and left our OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73107 facility on December 16, 2010. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:

Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, December 16, 2010, 12:39 am, OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73107

Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, December 13, 2010, 1:06 am, JAMAICA, NY 11430

lilmis, I didn't have to sign for mine, the package was in the mailbox when I picked up mail. I wonder if it is because we live in a very rural area.

I would imagine that's why you didn't have to sign. That's the way it should have been for me too.

My caregiver left me high and dry so I imagine I'll be ordering again when I get my paperwork switched back so I can possess my plants. Need to learn how to grow my own anyway.

Hope you have a great harvest and a happy holiday.

Archived