Free Rick Simpson Online Oil Making Tutorial, Live Webcast, Questions Answered

Rick Simpson Oil free online webcast  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Is anyone interested? Should I proceed?

Since the videoconferencing site (http://www.videoconference.com/MMMA2.0VC)seems to work well enough when one person is broadcasting, I have been considering giving a live Simpson Oil demonstration. Will be performed live, with enough time I hope to answer all questions.

Would require some support, perhaps three or four people. Need a place, someone to work the camera, someone to be online fielding questions in chat, and an assistant as well to make the product.

Have a plan to acquire more ethanol, but have to wait a few days.

The otherwise public room would be password protected that day to allow pre-registered attendees a seat in the "front row" so to speak, just in case the room fills up. Holds 1000, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Will keep this poll open about two weeks or so to decide.

Since the videoconferencing site (http://www.videoconference.com/MMMA2.0VC)seems to work well enough when one person is broadcasting, I have been considering giving a live Simpson Oil demonstration. Will be performed live, with enough time I hope to answer all questions.

Would require some support, perhaps three or four people. Need a place, someone to work the camera, someone to be online fielding questions in chat, and an assistant as well to make the product.

Have a plan to acquire more ethanol, but have to wait a few days.

The otherwise public room would be password protected that day to allow pre-registered attendees a seat in the "front row" so to speak, just in case the room fills up. Holds 1000, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Will keep this poll open about two weeks or so to decide.

I'm In :thumbsu:

Only ten votes! That's enough for me though.

Caregivers with cancer patients, where the hell are you?

THC and CBD both kill cancer. Period.

If you make your oil with a combination of strains known to each have a high concentration of the desired cannabinoids, you may be a facilitator of the greatest gift of all.

Some time will be dedicated following the demo to discuss current research, and the channels cannabis uses to help the body heal itself.

The date is yet undecided but will be discerned as this evolves. I need input/suggestions as to what day and time is best for people wanting to attend.

Folks you can see RSO being made, in your living room, den, study, wherever.

Sit down with a nice cup of cocoa and the vaporizer set to stun, we can all learn from each other. I do not claim to be an expert in the methods that will be used, nor in treating cancer, however I'm comfortable with my experience enough finally to offer this demo to you all. What I hope to gain from this experience is a better understanding of how we as a community can reach out to those in need, which we all are in some way or another.

Archived