Is This Supposed To Help Bill Schuette?

The good sheriff of Oakland County, has endorsed Bill Schuette to be our next attorney general.

We need to help them both. Let's tell everyone the message that sheriff Bouchard has brought to the county of Oakland, wants to be expressed statewide by Bill Schuette.

Bill Schuette ran .. ran .. RAN! the campaign against our new law for the 2008 election.

Let's tell everyone .. Bill and Bouchard are good friends .. Bill wants to open seven new prisons in Michigan.

Let me guess who he wants to put in those prisons.

Just in case folks missed the exact quotes...

Posted on October 14th 2010 by Schuette Campaign

Oakland County Sheriff Mike Bouchard today announced his endorsement of Bill Schuette for Attorney General.

“The first task of government is safety,” Bouchard said. “Unfortunately, state government is broken, and too often it is failing to make the hard choices to ensure that public safety is the top priority. Michigan families need a new team that will make fundamental changes to ensure their safety. I’ve worked with Bill Schuette, and I know he is the right person to be Michigan’s next Attorney General.”

Just in case folks missed the exact quotes...

Thank you !!

You were the first one, that I saw, who posted about this.

I want the Republican party to realize that Bouchard didn't do Schuette any favors by endorsing him. That Bouchard hurts Schuette's election results.

Get the party to think about same old same old.

Authoritarians like Schuette and Bouchard are a serious threat to freedom everywhere.

How anyone who actually believes in individual rights and liberty could vote for these jokers is beyond me. It makes me wonder if voters think beyond the right wing catch phrases these candidates regurgitate.

You are correct, "the masses are incurably ignorant" as Plato observed. Not just right wing catch phrases, as you aptly call them, but also left wing catch phrases lead people astray in this Orwellian nightmare. All statists hate individual human rights and will do everything they can to crush our rights and our lives if necessary. There is no monopoly of lies and greed, as both major parties depend on lies, confusion, misinformation, threats and force to achieve their evil designs on free human beings.

It won't stop until we vote them out, and I hear that most people are not principled enough to vote their conscience this year, so thanks again for helping to tyrannize and enslave free human beings and voting for "the lesser of two evils".

Lots of evil piled up around here after all these choices from the past few decades, so KEEP VOTING FOR STATISTS and hoping for change.

Some of us keep wondering what it will take to change hearts and minds now? I don't believe voting for any republican or democrat is helpful to individual humans here. All of them believe the state owns you, period! Please stop empowering statists.

Let's insist that all elected and non-elected official respect, protect, and defend each individual human beings rights. Or, keep voting for the same statist parties and further enslaving your fellow humans, it is up to you folks...

Archived