Just Havested The Best Purple And Grand Daddy Purp You Will Taste This Yr...

BMBR

I am from West Michigan and I just harvested some of my best crop ever. I want to know who wants to try it out...I got meds if you got a card...I have some Purple and some Grand Daddy Purp

I also got clippings available I have Power Kush, Vanilla Kush, Super lemon Haze, Blue Widow....DM me if you interested....

I am from West Michigan and I just harvested some of my best crop ever. I want to know who wants to try it out...I got meds if you got a card...I have some Purple and some Grand Daddy Purp

I also got clippings available I have Power Kush, Vanilla Kush, Super lemon Haze, Blue Widow....DM me if you interested....

That is very nice of you if i lived their i would come and see Ya

I am a caregiver from the Westside of the state and I would like to help out any patient or caregiver who would like some of my overages. How many cards you got I can fill your order. I have been blessed with the best stuff I have had all year. I have some Grand Daddy Purp and some Purple. These have been cured for 3 weeks and are trimmed to perfection. The smell alone will make you fall in love.

I also have clippings/clones well rooted for dirt or for hydro.

Please contact me asap both will be out of stock soon....

id be careful advertising the fact that you have overages on this forum. the LEO's guaranteed are trolling this place.

"I am a caregiver from the Westside of the state and I would like to help out any patient or caregiver who would like some of my overages. How many cards you got I can fill your order."

1. caregivers are not allowed to dispense meds to patients that aren't theirs.

2. "How many cards you got I can fill your order" you really need to review the law - what you are trying to do is definitely not legal.

in the LEO's eyes, anything that is identified as an overage should be destroyed immediately, i highly doubt trying to quickly sell it off would fly in their eyes.

if i was you i would have this post removed.

PS - purple strains make absolutely no difference in the quality of the medicine - it is simple an aesthetic phenomenon that some plants turn purple late in life - similar to leaves turning colors in the fall.

id be careful advertising the fact that you have overages on this forum. the LEO's guaranteed are trolling this place.

"I am a caregiver from the Westside of the state and I would like to help out any patient or caregiver who would like some of my overages. How many cards you got I can fill your order."

1. caregivers are not allowed to dispense meds to patients that aren't theirs.

2. "How many cards you got I can fill your order" you really need to review the law - what you are trying to do is definitely not legal.

in the LEO's eyes, anything that is identified as an overage should be destroyed immediately, i highly doubt trying to quickly sell it off would fly in their eyes.

if i was you i would have this post removed.

PS - purple strains make absolutely no difference in the quality of the medicine - it is simple an aesthetic phenomenon that some plants turn purple late in life - similar to leaves turning colors in the fall.

thanks for the info...but I dont give a flower what you got to say its wack asses like you who dont show up to the ralleys and probly never even voted for the law...this is a chat board not a real life meeting...I think you should delete your account and get some mexican dirt and try to get medicated...

from the MMMA Acceptable Use Policy:

"Any posts made offering marijuana products, including seeds, clones, edibles or any other preparation for sale are strictly forbidden. This includes posts made in the Buy, Sell & Trade forum. All such posts will be removed from the site and a warning will be sent to the poster. All of the above mentioned matters should only be discussed in private and not on a public forum"

view the entire AUP here: http://michiganmedic...cy-please-read/

maybe it is you that should delete and go for mexi?

not creating drama......... just saying, we are letting you "bend the rules"..... so shut up, or face the consequences.

its a site forum, you bend the rules and put yourself out there, you gonna get heat.

YOU ADVERTISE THE BEST ANYONE HAS TASTED THIS YEAR :) HAHA. THERE'S YOUR SECOND MISTAKE.

live with it, or don't.

learn how to ignore negative posts.

very sloppy :(

happy rooms make happy clones :)

you should always be clean. or at least clean-up before you take pics.

it makes you look bad, and it promotes others to use the same habits.

welcome to a site forum.

Glad i was'nt the only person thinking that ....

I don't think " Jason Fine " was trying to be mean ?

I think he was just offering you advice to protect you as

a friend would do ... Becuase he is Right

What your doing is very Dangerous on an open Forum ...

I can FULLY Understand your Prowdness :thumbsu:

There is No Better Feeling to be Successful and

have your girls reward you back ...

I just think it would be Safer to get involved w/ a

Compassion Meeting and offer your help there ...

or at the very least call your Real Friends , Your Family

and offer them samples :thumbsu:

Archived