Mmj: Medicine Label

Nameless_Hero

Hey everyone I just finished creating this in Adobe Illustrator and I figured it would be helpful to share with you all. If your printer is decent enough, go ahead and print it out to put on your medicine containers for patients. Or better yet, goto the office supplies store or even walgreens and buy some printer labels so you can stick it right on there. Hope it helps and I can always make new designs ( which I probably will since I love working with those programs).

gallery_17892_365_11442.png

Hell Yea!'

Thats Awsome!

I love the care giver:

If applicable!

Sweet, It would be nice if we realy knew what we were getting from every one, not just long time aquatinances. Most clones or beans i got were not what they were supposed to be from some one I realy dont know.

There realy is no need for secrecy as far as what lineage the weed came from!

Lets pass it around, get it to grow out doors and make it free for every one!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Are We Realy Compassionate?

Well places like Cali, oregon etc have labels similar to these on a lot of their patient's medicine. Thanks for the compliment. Yeah, the 'if applicable' is there since patients can be their own caregivers that way it can be used by either or

In my opinion a glass or plastic jar with a decent looking label sure looks better/i guess more official than a bag

Edit: I Have a new design posted in the Patients thread

Well places like Cali, oregon etc have labels similar to these on a lot of their patient's medicine. Thanks for the compliment. Yeah, the 'if applicable' is there since patients can be their own caregivers that way it can be used by either or

In my opinion a glass or plastic jar with a decent looking label sure looks better/i guess more official than a bag

Edit: I Have a new design posted in the Patients thread

You have inspired me Nameless_Hero to make a label too! Doesn't look as official but I think it looks cool.

marijuana-redcross-label.jpg

Hope someone likes it!

Archived