Jipo's 12 Strain Hempy Grow

Jipo

Hey guys!! I'm back, finally and with my own house so I can begin taking a lot more control of my grows now, and bring em to you guys! Since I have an abundance of perlite and drilled hempy buckets I'm going to run one last monster 12 strain Hempy bucket grow!! This will be my mother selection run, 12 will start only 2 will go on to be mothers. I'm going to be running a quick 4 week veg and then the strains will finish from weeks 8-14. I have a nice mix of Sativa's and Indicas and Hybrids... Heres where the babies have officially been planted 10/18/10 ~6:00pm. Should start seeing them all wake up here soon then the fun shall begin. The grow is going to be under a 1kw Metal Halide during veg and HPS during bloom. I will be using All Technaflora nutrients BC Nutrients. About as simple of a grow as it can get before venturing into a Perpetual DWC grow.

358bee2b.jpg

Two of them are autoflower simply because they were free from Attitude and I might as well use em. The auto's are Nirvana Auto Northern Lights and Auto Bubbalicious. The other strains are DNA Sour Cream, Greenhouse White Widow, White Russian, Great White Shark, Lemon Skunk, The Church, Bubba Kush, Super Silver Haze, Strawberry Haze, and Hawaiian Snow.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ill Be watching this one. You have a few in there I would love a shot at. What do you know about the White Russian? Just wonder what yields are like and how hard she is to grow? That lemon skunk is amazing. I had her in my stable, but did not find a suitable mother. I wish i still had her around. I see in your post you will run a quick 4 week veg. When your running your perpetual how long do you normally veg for? My girls have been heading in a little over 35 days.

Ill Be watching this one. You have a few in there I would love a shot at. What do you know about the White Russian? Just wonder what yields are like and how hard she is to grow? That lemon skunk is amazing. I had her in my stable, but did not find a suitable mother. I wish i still had her around. I see in your post you will run a quick 4 week veg. When your running your perpetual how long do you normally veg for? My girls have been heading in a little over 35 days.

I usually shoot for 4 weeks, my perpetual will be based upon flower time vs plant count for negating how long I can veg while still keeping a steady perpetual grow though. I have a lot of construction to do here before I'm even close to ready those are just under a T5 in my closet for right now, the construction begins this weekend after pay day :lol: Also White Russian is one I don't have, I don't like the fact that it contains white in the name and isn't a true white its a cross with white widow and ak. My friend Mr_Smith on here has an abundance, he's looking forward to it and I'll prolly get a cutting from him just to try some out. AK hasn't ever been a favorite of mine, short buzz length for me always.

sounds like a couple GH color wheels :)

im on board.

here. this guy helps too. say a prayer old man:

gallery_13801_60_35859.jpg

drug this one back out of the help thread for you :)

the sherlock bud for good luck

med_gallery_13801_60_784165.jpg

darn resurrecting pics from the grave yard!! :)

p.s.

i'd love to get arjans strawberry back :)

I'll get you whatever clones you want, I still want some of your widow cross and I see you got DJS Blueberry... ;)

at the rate im going, that will be late 2021 :)

i seriously need to make a day and go.

i need to meet up with so many people.

:lol: I can always come out your way too, if I find time haha. I'm in the same boat, 60 hours @ work, 15+hours w/ band, still moving tons of bunny muffin into my house, and grow room construction/maintenance... Sundays work best for me if you got a free one in a couple weeks I wanna have some cuttings before we do this ;)

I have that, still in the pack, I'll trade it for some of your DJS BB.. :thumbsu:

Jipo, are you cracking The Church??

If so, lemme know if it germs... I ended up with 3 Church beans with my order, 2 of the 2 I tried to germ, never hatched..

Yeah hopefully, its one of the ones I'm really looking forward to as well. I'm gonna be quite angry if any of these don't sprout, I've heard horrible and amazing things about GHS and this is my first run with them.

ive heard from more than 2 people that the church really isnt "all that" ??

just what ive heard.

keep that strawberry bean for me sub :)

Again another thing I've heard mixed reviews on, if it holds up it should be my heaviest yielder in the shortest time, thats kind of what I'm looking for, I want one heavy good smoke and one connoisseur grade smoke. I'm really hoping to end up with Sour Cream (DNA Sour Diesel x G13) and Church or Lemon Skunk as the mothers, but I know GHS lemon skunk has some very weak phenotypes from a friends grow so we'll keep a close eye on her. And all in all there's a lot of strains I'd like to keep around, all 3 whites, the super silver haze, strawberry, hawaiian god darn I really just want to keep em all :lol: and I'm more then happy to farm out clones to anyone who wants them when the time comes as well. Just gotta come chill and burn one with me before picking em up and keep her alive so I can always come back for a clone or two ;)

See I wasn't looking forward to the strawberry as much as I am the Super Silver and Sour Cream, I know I don't want 2 sativa mommies either so now we'll have to see who holds up the best :lol: Also funny story, got pulled over last night for a burned out headlamp... No proof of insurance, no proof of registration, then the cop notices the roor steamroller in my back seat, asks me to step out I tell him he can search my car, he'll find that bong another pipe a half ounce of weed and some roaches in the ash tray... He just looked at me as confused as can be, I just at on his hood let him put it all on my trunk begin to lecture me about how I'm going to jail and I handed him my card, he let me go with no tickets :D

Also keep your eyes out for pedobear... He'll be hiding throughout this grow journal :D

15d1d24a.jpg

Again another thing I've heard mixed reviews on, if it holds up it should be my heaviest yielder in the shortest time, thats kind of what I'm looking for, I want one heavy good smoke and one connoisseur grade smoke.

I'm really hoping to end up with Sour Cream (DNA Sour Diesel x G13) and Church or Lemon Skunk as the mothers, but I know GHS lemon skunk has some very weak phenotypes from a friends grow so we'll keep a close eye on her.

And all in all there's a lot of strains I'd like to keep around, all 3 whites, the super silver haze, strawberry, hawaiian god darn I really just want to keep em all :lol: and I'm more then happy to farm out clones to anyone who wants them when the time comes as well.

Just gotta come chill and burn one with me before picking em up and keep her alive so I can always come back for a clone or two ;)

I've got Lemon Skunk going right now I think it grows great.. I've seen others i've hooked up grow it out with amazing results.. If I could get past my problems I'll be growin it out myself..

Hawaiian Snow was a PITA to grow, sativa dominant, super finicky, had to get rid of it (started with HS, LS, TW and church, well tried to)

The Church never sprouted

Trainwreck root rotted with 1/4" of root sticking out of the shell?

I also have what is supposed to be GHS White Widow going, it's not from MY pack, but from a friend, so I can't say without a doubt, but, it grows like stink, sooo easy to clone and fast..

Right now I'm working with the lemon skunk, the semi-unknown white widow and a Dinafem Power Kush..

The Power Kush out-grows everything... it's crazy..

I've got Lemon Skunk going right now I think it grows great.. I've seen others i've hooked up grow it out with amazing results.. If I could get past my problems I'll be growin it out myself..

Hawaiian Snow was a PITA to grow, sativa dominant, super finicky, had to get rid of it (started with HS, LS, TW and church, well tried to)

The Church never sprouted

Trainwreck root rotted with 1/4" of root sticking out of the shell?

I also have what is supposed to be GHS White Widow going, it's not from MY pack, but from a friend, so I can't say without a doubt, but, it grows like stink, sooo easy to clone and fast..

Right now I'm working with the lemon skunk, the semi-unknown white widow and a Dinafem Power Kush..

The Power Kush out-grows everything... it's crazy..

Sativa's are my specialty, I love finicky temperamental plants :) The hawaiian snow I'm looking forward to as long as I get the pheno I want, theres 3 common phenotypes, 2 are garbage imo. Lemon I have my hopes up for, but I know its one of the more unstable GHS seeds, as most of their "cali" line of plants are. I'm gonna be bummed if the church doesn't sprout not even gonna lie, thats the only strain GHS really had that I wanted to see that I've never tried in my life. And anything that comes from a power plant background is going to grow like a beast. I used to do Purple power plant outdoors in cali and they would easily top 7' and yield massive amounts of good solid daytime smoke.