Jipo's 12 Strain Hempy Grow

Jipo

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grown alot of the GHS 5 packs myself. Me I hated the White Rhino, it was awful all the way round. My Lemon Skunk was the best keeper I found from there, great taste and high. My garden was 3/15 hermies from GHS feminized seeds as well btw. The Super Silver Haze was amazing as well, mine went 12-13 weeks. I have had pheno's from my MNS packs turn out similiar.

Yeah I've known a lot of people to say the same thing, I had terrible germ rates, half the room was runts, the few plants that took off nicely ended up with banana's or flowers. I'm just over displeased, the majority of the room was a let down. The rhino you had must have been a wack phenotype, mine was a small small pheno but it was extremely covered in trichs and potent. Lemon skunk to me was a bit weak, very sativa dominant but I can't get over the taste. For the price its not bad, if I were in the same position I started in I would have grabbed 5 packs of 2-3 strains instead of so many mixed up ones to try and farm for a good pheno on each strain. I'm looking forward to my Dinafem strains right now though, all the seeds popped within 36 hours, they were transplanted to started plugs yesterday and all are already coming out, they look strong for seedlings and I'm already very excited.

sounds like you been doing some serious medicating jipo......

dang ..... with THAT MANY strains to test all at once its like my score card at the cannabis cup :thumbsu:

Yeah the last few weeks have been heavy. I love variety I will say that, I've got a little bit of most of those left, when I get down to a gram or so I set it aside for later re inspection :lol:

Morning Jipo....

Thanks for sharing your experiences!!:thumbsu:

What strain is that in the lower right of the pic, looks a bit different? :rolleyes:

I think its the Ghost Pepper, one of my pepper plants.

i'm betting its a pepper :sword:

:D

I've got Ghost Peppers, Serrano Peppers, Habeneros, and Purple Jalapenos.

How big and cheap were your tents Jipo?

Hey sorry, been busy busy as usual. Ummm my 4x4 I bought used for 100 bucks from a friend the 6.5x6.5 I got on amazon, GYO brand I believe around 150 at most.

Got some pics of what I've been up to :lol:

gallery_6151_463_134165.jpg

gallery_6151_463_987128.jpg

gallery_6151_463_1429798.jpg

gallery_6151_463_1234339.jpg

gallery_6151_463_3266333.jpg

Looking Great Jipo!

Looks similar to my room. It looks like you've got a little more room to move around though. I do acrobats in my room.

I just picked up some more air tubing. I'm going to replace a bunch of air lines with longer ones, so I'm not playing hop scotch so much in there.... :D

Did you say that you you're only running (1) 1000 watt light in there now? Or did you add the (2) 600's yet?

I can't tell from the pictures. Are you running some lights without hoods?

hey Jipo, thanks for the great stain report, it's rare to find an honest rundown like this and we can all benefit from your experience. especially with seed company's since there are so many out there. thanks again, and I look forward to your next runs and reports..

No sir, Thank you. I'm hoping to free up some time in my near future and be able to be more active, I'm going to start a new log here shortly to follow just 3 of my strains instead of my entire grow, keep things a little more tame and focused

Now Since I'm a slacker, here's some pr0n.

gallery_6151_463_2162633.jpg

gallery_6151_463_2518170.jpg

gallery_6151_463_1784736.jpg

Archived