Jipo's 12 Strain Hempy Grow

Jipo

Guest Mr_smith

Ill Be watching this one. You have a few in there I would love a shot at. What do you know about the White Russian? Just wonder what yields are like and how hard she is to grow? That lemon skunk is amazing. I had her in my stable, but did not find a suitable mother. I wish i still had her around. I see in your post you will run a quick 4 week veg. When your running your perpetual how long do you normally veg for? My girls have been heading in a little over 35 days.

We will have a very detailed white russian dwc grow journal on here shortly. I think it gets a bad rap from pot snobs like jipo all the time, when in reality, true white or not, it is a proven winner ;)

You have 2 buddies out this way BG! Time for a road trip.. I would bet my first born that you will never eat better bbq :)

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We will have a very detailed white russian dwc grow journal on here shortly. I think it gets a bad rap from pot snobs like jipo all the time, when in reality, true white or not, it is a proven winner ;)

You have 2 buddies out this way BG! Time for a road trip.. I would bet my first born that you will never eat better bbq :)

To each his own, I dislike AK47 and pretty much everything I've tried mixed with it. If anything in my opinion it brings the other strain being crossed down.

This man doesn't lie. Bring safety glasses and a hard hat if we're BBQing too, theres usually chainsaws, beers and miniature vehicles going out and about :lol:

Also, the sour cream was poking her head out this morning already, I got a good feeling about her, the rest haven't made an appearance yet.

Hey guys!! I'm back, finally and with my own house so I can begin taking a lot more control of my grows now, and bring em to you guys! Since I have an abundance of perlite and drilled hempy buckets I'm going to run one last monster 12 strain Hempy bucket grow!! This will be my mother selection run, 12 will start only 2 will go on to be mothers. I'm going to be running a quick 4 week veg and then the strains will finish from weeks 8-14. I have a nice mix of Sativa's and Indicas and Hybrids... Heres where the babies have officially been planted 10/18/10 ~6:00pm. Should start seeing them all wake up here soon then the fun shall begin. The grow is going to be under a 1kw Metal Halide during veg and HPS during bloom. I will be using All Technaflora nutrients BC Nutrients. About as simple of a grow as it can get before venturing into a Perpetual DWC grow.

358bee2b.jpg

Two of them are autoflower simply because they were free from Attitude and I might as well use em. The auto's are Nirvana Auto Northern Lights and Auto Bubbalicious. The other strains are DNA Sour Cream, Greenhouse White Widow, White Russian, Great White Shark, Lemon Skunk, The Church, Bubba Kush, Super Silver Haze, Strawberry Haze, and Hawaiian Snow.

You will love the Bubblicious, I did one this summer outside the Auto-flower, now I got one in my bubbleponics to see the difference, of course she went quicker in my bucket and already in flower. I have a Lemon skunk going and I also got a male so I bred him with a Raspberry Cough from Nirvana, Also had Super Silver Haze so I bred that Lemon with that and got a good amount of Super Lemon Haze Seeds now!(I only pollenated a few branches on several of my girls with a small plastic bag and a Q-Tip.) Also sharing my LemonRaspberry Skugh (My New Name for it) with my fellow friends in Van Buren. I also grew a few Churches but found the buds way too small to accomodate for Quanity for my patients. Nice daytime but not very medicinal. Got Afghan/Kush going and Snowwhite, PPP(Pure Power Plant) I have found that I get males from Attitude sometimes when they are "supposed" to be feminized. However with Nirvana I have never had a male show up. So This "Old Dutch Lady" recommends Nirvana. I am also doing a Papaya. I only go for the "medicinal" but got a white widow going for social anxiety.I also switched to Advanced Nutrients as I was testing many companies. I have found Advanced Nutrients are the best so far! Finally a company that only thinks of Marijuana and not the rest of the vegetables and flowers~ Only formulated for Medical Grade and wow I am just thrilled~! No more PH to think about! Have a happy grow my man!

Peace and Love and Just Imagine

"The Old Dutch Lady" will help you with your nutrients at the Southwest Michigan Indoor Garden Center located on M-40 just a mile south of M-43 corner~! Monday,Wednesday,Friday 10am-noon, Tuesday and Thursday 3-5pm. Ronda Rocks and Tina Tips on your needs, and "The Old Dutch Lady" never stops talking! LOL

lol jipo im in the computer software business

so you know i have to ask you?

hows /b/ these days? lol

zomg. Didn't think I'd find anyone here on that level. /b/ unfortunately is swamped with newfags and trolls these days. Still lots of amusement but it not and never will be what it once was!

/b/g/ feels stupid :)

No worries see next post

Ss feels even dumber!

This

rules_of_the_internet_v2.gif

Basically anything funny or awesome or sick or disturbing you have ever seen on the internet, crept out of /b/.

my understanding is that shortly after smoking it, you'll see Jesus! LOL

Best take yet. :lol:

I almost forgot my update, This morning was a good morning, the babies are waking up. So far I see life in the DNA Sour Cream, Nirvana Bubbalicious and Northern Lights autos. GHS Lemon Skunk, bubba kush, Hawaiian Snow and Great White Shark.

My church is a couple weeks from being done, but its overly tall considering the volume of (smaller) buds on it. I have not yet tried it, but I'll never grow it again after having a shiskaberry next to it thats a foot shorter and has at least four times the meds on it.

JMHO...

Thanks Doc!!! I was waiting for you to show up :)

Sorry Jipo ,

Just been so busy w/ getting our Compassion Group going

and going to as Many Compassion Meetings that i can get to ...

Plus setting up my House Security System ...

Plus getting my Grow Room fine tune and deal w/ those

Nasty Spider Mites ...

Thanks to MITE-RID their Gone ...

I just picked up some " Sour Diesel " clones ,

Looking foward to that ... Plus i 'll be Harvesting

some " Bubba Kush " in a couple weeks or less ... :thumbsu:

I just Love these different Strains ...

Im like a Kid in a Candy Store

P1010301.jpg

Welcome to the Jungle

Haha well sorry to hear about the mites, those little buggers are nasty creatures!! Hope all is well now though! If you or anyone wants any of these strains just ask, I don't accept donations or money, just like to take care of my people!

Haha well sorry to hear about the mites, those little buggers are nasty creatures!! Hope all is well now though! If you or anyone wants any of these strains just ask, I don't accept donations or money, just like to take care of my people!

:thumbsu: Thanks Budd :thumbsu:

I'm Kool ...

I just gave 12 Bubba Kush clones away Tuesday ...

Yes I'm all Good Budd :thumbsu:

Believe it or Not ....

It's SNOWING up here in Atlanta Michigan

Swair to God ...

Just another Day in Paradise

Thanks for taking care of those individual humans Dr. T. We are grateful, and this is the type of thing so many of you are about here, the compassion and service towards our fellow human beings. Please keep the snow to yourself though Doc...

Thanks for taking care of those individual humans Dr. T. We are grateful, and this is the type of thing so many of you are about here, the compassion and service towards our fellow human beings. Please keep the snow to yourself though Doc...

Your Welcome " Bisharoo "

Thats what it's ALL About ...

We ALL Must Stick Together ...

One Act of Kindness at a Time :thumbsu:

haha i heard its snowing up north, i cant wait to go fishing back up in alpena

definately a highlight of my winter

Alpena is a Nice Town ....

We get a few people from there to

our Compassion Club in Atlanta ...

Hope when your up , You come check Doc out ...

Im sure i can make it worth your drive ...

We're 38 miles away ... :thumbsu:

Archived