Jipo's 12 Strain Hempy Grow

Jipo

Guest Mr_smith

You coming by tonight? Bring those beans, and I need a hand. Bring the panda film, a chainsaw, your spikes and a staple gun too. Don't ask, I got beer, you'll figure it out when you're here.

Thats sounds like a completley resonable request. Do you have homeowners ins yet or should I bring my buckstrap and saftey line lol

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats sounds like a completley resonable request. Do you have homeowners ins yet or should I bring my buckstrap and saftey line lol

Bring the strap, the homeowners insurance is screwed up right now for some reason my bank wouldn't process the check.

Guest Mr_smith

Bring the strap, the homeowners insurance is screwed up right now for some reason my bank wouldn't process the check.

Ok, I guess we can play it safe. Just make sure im super hammered before I climb those oaks..

No new pics yet, everything is sort of transplanted :lol: I ran out of perlite so I will be making another trip so I can get the rest in buckets and not small planters. Also since Mr_Smith is unreliable as can be, still no construction of the grow room has happened.

sounds just like me!!!

always saying im gonna do stuff, and then something else comes up :)

Yeah, story of my life dealing with his donkey, and unfortunately the plumber took all my construction funds so I'm stuck relying on him.

dang plumbers. big crack and big wallets to hold all your cash :(

wish i was up to it man......... i'd eat my left arm off to get up and go right this second :(

Haha no worries mane, he's got things I need that's whats holding it up. Without him I can't make my entry and cover the floor/ windows.

A little update, They're transplanted into 3.5gallon buckets, looking lively for little sprouts.

37ea2933.jpg

The Autos are in the long planter in front and SSH is temporarily in the other planter due to a shortage of perlite.

And I decided to go with 3 more babies, hopefully they sprout, I'm getting low on seeds :lol:

48b61147.jpg

Arjans Haze #1 Jock Horror Auto and another White Rhino.

:lol: and actually that's just an extra closet I had upstairs, I gotta bleech out this 4x4 tent my friend gave me before I'll bring it in my house, that'll be for veg and then the bloom area is to be built, so I have time, but Mr_Smith is one slow dependant of a complainer, (and yes I know his mom, she has her moments). As for burying em to deep, I actually did have to put the Sour Cream and Bubbalicious super deep in the pots, guys had quite the stretch on there seedlings, and the bubbalicious is very stetchy and limp, she's gonna be a fighter I can already feel it.

So I fail at construction but I did get the new breaker box in my house with my old man and he found my little room upstairs... His reaction not what I expected :lol:

moar+power.jpg

We're now running a 30a 220v line up to the upstairs along with a mini breaker panel and a few 20a 120v circuits :D

Anyways I got side tracked with a trimming expedition to help a friend in need. I made him run one Hempy bucket along side his soil buckets. Heres the hempy

9529fb22.jpg

Heres her roots :)

10c77ec4.jpg

^^^^Note the 3 soil plants in the background, all of these clones are of the same mother, Grew the same amount of time (5 week veg, 8.5 weeks bud) and the size difference is amazing.

e4ddd8aa.jpg

3 soil plants in the foreground, 1 behind the hempy bucket and the hempy in the middle.

:lol:

Try the Bhut Jolokia ;) 1.5million scoval vs the habenero's 300,000 :lol:

no way???

serious??

im a scoville afficionado.

i might have to check your numbers :)

p.s.

b.g. is a sioux chef as well :) well, its been a few............ 15.....................years.......... but yeah..... i cook :)

wanted to give mr. smith a shout too :) BBQ? lets rock :) fire it up, keep it hot................... get ready.

no way???

serious??

im a scoville afficionado.

i might have to check your numbers :)

p.s.

b.g. is a sioux chef as well :) well, its been a few............ 15.....................years.......... but yeah..... i cook :)

wanted to give mr. smith a shout too :) BBQ? lets rock :) fire it up, keep it hot................... get ready.

get you some them trust me, dwarfs all others.

Hottest chilis

The chilis with the highest rating on the Scoville scale exceed one million Scoville units and include specimens of naga jolokia or bhut jolokia and its cultivars, the "Dorset naga" and the "Ghost chili," neither of which has official cultivar status.[4][5] Numerical results for any specimen vary depending on its cultivation conditions and the uncertainty of the laboratory methods used to assess the capsaicinoid content.

im with ya :)

more results to come.

do you seriously have the fuggin holy grail of peppers jipo?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scoville_scale

Hottest chilis

The chilis with the highest rating on the Scoville scale exceed one million Scoville units and include specimens of naga jolokia or bhut jolokia and its cultivars, the "Dorset naga" and the "Ghost chili," neither of which has official cultivar status.[4][5] Numerical results for any specimen vary depending on its cultivation conditions and the uncertainty of the laboratory methods used to assess the capsaicinoid content.

im with ya :)

more results to come.

do you seriously have the fuggin holy grail of peppers jipo?

http://en.wikipedia..../Scoville_scale

I'm a pepper aficionado :lol: I Loooooooove hot peppers, I've grown jolokia in the past, but only 1 bush. Never have I done any of the other peppers I've got, I had red habs, Green jalapenos and cayenne peppers in the past so this time taking on some of the more advanced members of the family and in spring time going to have a monstrous pepper garden out doors!

How long was that girl in the hempy bucket Vegged for?

Sorry I missed this, all of his plants were 5.5 weeks after rooting. Then 8.5 into bud, 1 or 2 amber trichs through each bud, but I'd say 20% clear 78% cloudy and 2% amber so he could have went another good week or two, but he's not a big fan of the super body lock so I told him chop em now if he wanted to avoid that. Also these are all Bubba Kush clones, same mother for all of them, same time frame of grow as well. The soil buckets are 3 gal, the hempy was 5 but nothing was rootbound in the slightest.

Archived