Jipo's 12 Strain Hempy Grow

Jipo

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh also, my Northern Lights auto looks like she started to auto, showed sex about 3 weeks, and now she's just been vegging like crazy, never quite flipped so I tried taking a clone and I think she might be recessive on her auto genes, the other 2 autos aren't even showing sex at all so props to Gypsy for a failed auto attempt :D

Hey there Jipo!

You've picked up another follower for your thread.

It started out slow, but it looks like it'll be moving along nicely now.

I just read from beginning to end....

Yeah I'm a slacker haha, not to much excitement during veg phase with seeds though. Once I get into budding I'll be a lot more pic heavy.

Still watchin. Keep up the good work. I have a power supply that'll fit your needs if you still need one. (im a geek too)

I still don't have one but I think I'm just gonna get a new comp anyways, the more I think about it the more I want to build a amd system.

Jipo, I been following you man, and good luck with the computer I am not an expert at all. I showed you my computer, didn't I? I need to upgrade mine, it is the some one they have at the state which handles our MMJ program. Just want you to know more of us individual humans want to see how your grow is going, so please keep us up to date if possible please. Thanks for that. How is your room coming with the decorating?

10-Hello_Computer.jpg

Jipo, I been following you man, and good luck with the computer I am not an expert at all. I showed you my computer, didn't I? I need to upgrade mine, it is the some one they have at the state which handles our MMJ program. Just want you to know more of us individual humans want to see how your grow is going, so please keep us up to date if possible please. Thanks for that. How is your room coming with the decorating?

Haha I like that comp, classy vintage. All is going well, I'm bringing my camera home today, so far its been cell phone picture shots, but its almost time for them to go into flower, I pissed em all off on monday, ripped heads off, cut branches off, bent em up. Give em one last stress before they head into flower. I'll be flipping the switch this weekend. A nice photoshoot of each is in store. :) My room has been put on halt for the moment, I need to put some insulation in the attics up there, now that the temps dropped its very cold up there haha. The heat register blows pretty hard and still won't keep it warm, so that's another project in itself now.

is your camera broke too?? :)

WE LIKE PICS :)

phone pics, good pics, pics with your neighbors camera.... :)

we like em!@!@

Nope just at my office, our work camera broke and I'm the only person with a digital camera so its been here, I just sent the porter to best buy to buy a small point and shoot for the shop so I can finally bring mine home. Did you ever end up getting a new one?

I need a camera BAD!

Hopefully Santa brings one

or after the holiday madness sales.

Yeah, right now is the time to start looking around, B&H Photo has some killer deals running and they only get better after Christmas. I'm downgraded to a Nikon P100, but if you really want to get into it definitely go with a DSLR, even entry level DSLR's will take a better pic then the best point and shoot camera. And you can change lenses and upgrade as time passes on as well as upgrade the body if you really get into it.

ok im here u can show the pics now lol lookin good....im just starting my first hempy

Welcome Ganja, and good luck with the hempy, I think you'll like the ease of it all :) I took a lot of pics today, then just now realized my camera resolution was in VGA (640 x 480) :( High res pics soon.

gallery_6151_463_40349.jpg

Look mah No lines!!! :dodgyrun:

gallery_6151_463_119227.jpg

gallery_6151_463_18903.jpg

Hawaiian Snow, She's probably the most consistent and slow growing strain in there, at no point has she stopped growing, but at no point has she "woken" up like most hempy plants do. Either way I can't wait to smoke her :)

gallery_6151_463_41693.jpg

Super Silver Haze, She's a beaut, I can't wait for here, Been very consistent with her growth as well, she has a faster rate then the hawaiian snow, but she's still pretty slow, I love how feminine her and other great sativa's look :D

gallery_6151_463_177293.jpg

A cameo from some baby Ghost Pepper, Habenero, Serrano and Purple Jalapeno plants :D

gallery_6151_463_155305.jpg

Beautiful Top if I do say so myself :)

gallery_6151_463_106167.jpg

Northern Lights :) She's a effing bushy one :)

gallery_6151_463_22930.jpg

Jock Horror Auto, She just woke up the other day, was about 7-8" tall now she's just over a 12"!

gallery_6151_463_130738.jpg

This is the bubba kush, she's only about 12" tall, but look at the span on those fan leaves!!!

gallery_6151_463_162914.jpg

White Widow, She's the second biggest in the room, shot up real quick, I beat her up a little and stressed her, but she's coming out of it nicely.

gallery_6151_463_114841.jpg

Sour Cream, I'm soooo excited for this strain.

Now the Runts

gallery_6151_463_191366.jpg

White Rhino

gallery_6151_463_54970.jpg

Great White Shark

gallery_6151_463_59302.jpg

Bubbalicous

gallery_6151_463_188460.jpg

The Over View

gallery_6151_463_122250.jpg

And the Children. Testing Rapid Rooters in Humidome vs Daisy Cloner w/ nothing. Side by side, cuts all the same day, 2 cuts of ea. of the following.

White Widow

Sour Cream

Northern Lights

Super Silver Haze.

Hows that for an update guys :D

is it possible to get a clone of the ghost and the purp? lol srry i love plants n really love hot peppers

I have about 15-20 seeds of all of em haha, I'm in the same boat as you too, I love hot peppers. They grow really really slow though, so cuttings might not be ready for a while, Last time I grew peppers it took about 3 months before they were even starting to fruit. I'm in the wayne/westland area though, if you're in the area at all I could toss you a few seeds of each, I also have some of the black pepper seeds but I haven't planted them yet, from what I read they're a fiesty strain of pepper so I'm gonna save em for my outdoor garden in spring.

Day 1 of flower begins today. Also I've been a rapid rooter fanboy for ages, 5-7 days for healthy rooted clones always but I just got a cheap little daisy cloner on a friends recommendation and I cannot believe the sight I saw this morning, 3 days ago these were cut...

ae0e38d4.jpg

47e80429.jpg

416cfb9c.jpg

Happy plants are happy!

Link please :)

Did u use straight water or any kind of rooting agent? Cause that is sic my friend :jig: 3 days :) u better start to jig too :lol: looks amaing.

not sure what jipo uses, but i put 2ml of humboldt roots in one gallon of r.o. water..... no dips, no powders, no gels.... its in the water :)

the daisy cloner holds one gallon perfectly.

here's a link: http://www.4hydroponics.com/cloning/cloningMachines2.asp?ItemNo=daisyCloner

you can also tear the neoprene insert a little more (until it looks like pac-man) and then put 2 clones in each site..... making it a 16 site total.

Archived