Next Genesee County Prosecutor?

FootFungus

Hoping that Leyton wins on the 2nd, I realized his job is going to be open close by in genesee county. I tried to find out who the candidates are to replace him but can't find anything. I know he was elected unopposed in '08, would a special election happen to replace him?

I think it's important to make sure there is a viable replacement for him, should he win. GCCC has been running great with Leyton in charge, it's important to keep things that way should he leave. I don't know if he would have to move to the county, but maybe Daniel Grow? :)

Hoping that Leyton wins on the 2nd, I realized his job is going to be open close by in genesee county. I tried to find out who the candidates are to replace him but can't find anything. I know he was elected unopposed in '08, would a special election happen to replace him?

I think it's important to make sure there is a viable replacement for him, should he win. GCCC has been running great with Leyton in charge, it's important to keep things that way should he leave. I don't know if he would have to move to the county, but maybe Daniel Grow? :)

There won't be an election to replace him. It will be by appointment by the governor. That's how it works.

Archived