Reading Between The Lines...

pipefitterman

at the bottom in blue... if seeds are not considered "usable" then why cant we order them legally?

Sec. 4. (a) A qualifying patient who has been issued and possesses a registry identification card shall not be subject to arrest, prosecution, or penalty in any manner, or denied any right or privilege, including but not limited to civil penalty or disciplinary action by a business or occupational or professional licensing board or bureau, for the medical use of marihuana in accordance with this act, provided that the qualifying patient possesses an amount of marihuana that does not exceed 2.5 ounces of usable marihuana, and, if the qualifying patient has not specified that a primary caregiver will be allowed under state law to cultivate marihuana for the qualifying patient, 12 marihuana plants kept in an enclosed, locked facility. Any incidental amount of seeds, stalks, and unusable roots shall also be allowed under state law and shall not be included in this amount.

Incidental, by definition, means that the seeds would occur as a result of your growing. Seeds bought from a seedbank are not incidental.

Per Webster

1 a : being likely to ensue as a chance or minor consequence <social obligations incidental to the job> b : minor 1

2 : occurring merely by chance or without intention or calculation

The good news us that you can find whatever seeds you need right within our borders in Michigan. It's better to spend your money close to home. Or you're just as likely to find real incidental seeds free from your new friends.

I hear ya highlander, community spent money is a good thing. being new here and all i dont want to just start bustin' out pm's to the top guys and gals here without making some friends first... not a good first impression. ;)

:( gramps always said that we dont always hear the things we want to hear, just accept it and move on! thanks for clarifying it for me, much appreciated.

And my old granddad use to say, 'nothing is EVER what it seems'.

Maybe the two old buzzards knew each other?

Archived