Your Very Own Medical Jungle!

I tried over and over again to get the pics of my 1st grow on here ,so you will have to check my gallery unless some mod can /will help me out.They are in my gallery none theless.What I want to say is if your debating on growing your own meds,due to many reasons, STOP AND READ THIS..... All you need is Patience,patience,commmon sense,patience,common sense, etc....Look, I started with ZERO experience, and with the help of friends,on here and off.The help of this site is unperiled( unsurpassed,unmatched) to any site out there.Period.I am now entering the world of hydro with Bubblegrowers help,and others and the moral of the story is this....what once seemed impossible became a reality, and theyre is more than enough friendly,brothers/sisters on this site with theyre hand out to help!!! oh the pics are blue cheese,ak47 grown in 3 gallon pots(mistake) fox farms OC soil with big bloom and tiger bloom as nutes under a 600 hps layered with horse dung. Rock On MMMA!!!!

I tried over and over again to get the pics of my 1st grow on here ,so you will have to check my gallery unless some mod can /will help me out.They are in my gallery none theless.What I want to say is if your debating on growing your own meds,due to many reasons, STOP AND READ THIS..... All you need is Patience,patience,commmon sense,patience,common sense, etc....Look, I started with ZERO experience, and with the help of friends,on here and off.The help of this site is unperiled( unsurpassed,unmatched) to any site out there.Period.I am now entering the world of hydro with Bubblegrowers help,and others and the moral of the story is this....what once seemed impossible became a reality, and theyre is more than enough friendly,brothers/sisters on this site with theyre hand out to help!!! oh the pics are blue cheese,ak47 grown in 3 gallon pots(mistake) fox farms OC soil with big bloom and tiger bloom as nutes under a 600 hps layered with horse dung. Rock On MMMA!!!!

You have to use the img tags.. i will replace the img with xxx to give you an example:

[xxx]http://www.michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/uploads/1287447366/med_gallery_13510_372_230760.jpg[/xxx]

replace the xxx with img in there and you have your image inside of your thread such as below:

med_gallery_13510_372_230760.jpg

med_gallery_13510_372_1017431.jpg