Who Receives Free Meds?

Its All Good ... We've all made mistakes in our lives ...

Trust Me ... No one can hurt me any more then I've hurt myself ...

I have NOT been in trouble ( felony's ) in over 20 years ...

I 'd rather people accept me for who i am ...

When i was raising our 3 - kids there was No Alcohol or any kind

of Drugs allowed on our property ...

I had over 18 years of Sobriety , before i started back burning ...

After all kids were raised and gone ...

I still don't touch Alcohol ... Very Dangerous for Me !

All my kids still kiss and Hugg their father when they leave ... :thumbsu:

Almost Everyone up here knows who i am , and those that know me

personally know that i would do anything to help someone in need ...

We Always have Food for our Friends ...

I'm Not a Rich Man as far as Money , But i have a home ( roof over my head ) ,

a 1969 Detroiter Trailor House that is mine and i have a Good Wife i've been

with her since the 7th grade ... We 've been together for over 37 years ,

Married for 32 years .

We 've got 8 grandchildren ...

So i consider myself a very Blessed Man and I'm a Firm Believer

" what Comes Around Goes Around "

and I've always like that saying : " One Act of Kindness at a Time "

I am by far perfect ... But i try to help those less fortunate or

those in need ...

Thank You All for the kind Words and Hope one day we will meet in person :thumbsu:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok here we go,i have two people, the first guy tells me that his caregiver was giving him 1 free oz and that he had to pay $250.00 for seconds,then the CG says no more freebees,just $250.00 an oz...now this guy wants me to do a patient to patient for $125.00 because the CG has no meds...he fiquires he "was" getting two a month @125 ea.and thats all he's willing to pay,,now how do i know that this guy isn't really getting his freebee from his CG and just wants his second from me for $125.00.just sayin'..

the second guy was promised the world,told he would be getting a oz.free per month then discount prices on seconds,signs the CG up..the patient gets his card and then was told that his meds would not be available until Febuary and if he wanted any now they would be $15.00 a gr..$480.a oz.and that, the CG was second thinking his offer on the freebees all together

it is my opinion that because the dispensaries and CC clubs,and street dealers, are buying up CG's "surplus" meds.@$250/oz,cg's aren't so willing to part with their meds for any less then that,even when those surplus meds are from that patients plant count.we've all read stories about Cg's stringing along patients just so they can have the added plant count,surplus meds..and there seems to be more and more of them around.... i think that most of the Cg's are doing a fair deal but a few bad apples are giving the title "CG" a bad name..

i guess all that can be said is that if you've got a good CG hang on to him,,if not be careful who you sign with....there are good ones out there so look around before you sign.....zzb

:devil: Awful strong convictions of those who in "Your Eyes" dont need it. Is that your approach to decide who deserves to be able to smoke it?? By their appearance?? Your high on crack.. Quit throwing stones inside a glass house. By some NAZIs opinion NOONE deserves to use it. YOU SHOULD RUN FOR PRESIDENT!!! :goodjob:

That is one of the problems with the law as it reads now. Since a doctor can't precribe how much THC a patient is supposed to receive for pain or ailment. There is no prescribed dosage. A smaller amount of THC make work for some patients and other patients may require a higher THC dosage. But the law is one size fits all. I suppose that the quality and the amount of THC in the buds are the real measuring point on how much or little a patient needs for pain relief. Then the overages could be sold after the patient history usage need is really established for each individual patient. The only flaw is that I see a lot of "patients?" are using Medical Marijuana for the "Get Out Of Jail Pass" for recreational usage. I have been to several dispensaries in the pastwhere the dispensary employees are just having a field day smoking or vaporizing all of the meds that they want, regardless of legal restrictions. The newer dispensaries seem to have better control and are more professionally run.

All my pts get free meds All of the time. They are smart enough to keep their mouth shut. They get their meds because they need it ( Cancer, MS, etc}. None transfer at All. Seems to me the motive can be pure profit or pure compasion or somewhere in the tween. Some may see and seek the lures of materialism however IMO the freindship and the relationship built with my pts makes me a wealthy human.

Been my experiance GOOD Meds need No Pushin. Good Luck with the "Way You operate"

ETA: NO VACANCY

All my pts get free meds All of the time. They are smart enough to keep their mouth shut. They get their meds because they need it ( Cancer, MS, etc}. None transfer at All. Seems to me the motive can be pure profit or pure compasion or somewhere in the tween. Some may see and seek the lures of materialism however IMO the freindship and the relationship built with my pts makes me a wealthy human.

Been my experiance GOOD Meds need No Pushin Good Luck with the "Way You operate"

Thanks friend, from one individual human being to you, I am grateful for your service to our fellow humans here. You are indeed a wealthy man, and we could all learn something from what you say and do.

the reason you do not have 30 people running at you screaming "I GET FREE MEDS", is because although caregivers/growers are not actual doctors, we are held to those standards.

MANY patient/caregiver relationships are private because many caregivers work individually with patients on the basis of need/income/illness/ect.

some patients have the money and DEMAND to pay top dollar for meds so that their c.g. can afford to give other less-fortunate patients meds for free or very cheap.

other patients would be PIZZED to find out they are paying x-amount of dollars per ounce, and then log on here and find another patient, using the same c.g., getting one for less.

ever heard of doctor/patient confidentiality?

same deal :)

just on an honor system instead of an actual law.

EDIT:

many patients will not expose their positions for the simple fact that they are 100% happy with the way things are. so they stay quiet. last thing they want is someone trying to persuade their caregiver that he/she should drop a patient because they wanna pay more. basically preying on the greed of a caregiver.

and caregivers arent always greedy, but if you flash money in the face of a grower, they WILL find a way to improve their grows. common knowledge. we love our plants.

so everybody just kinda stays quiet.

Dammm! Howdie Neighbor, got that free wheel barrle full ready for me?

Peace

FTW

Jim

(you are the man!)

OK, I'm a patient and am very happy with my caregiver. I get 1/2 oz free each month and anything above and beyond that is $200/oz. My CG currently grows a northern lights cross, a burmese and bubblegum...he's getting purps genetics at my request and lemon skunk for another patient. I've never had a problem with not having meds available or getting charged more than agreed, the meds are always top notch and to date, I've never left my cg without a nice size (5-10 grams) complementary chunk of bubble hash. I've been smoking (to put it mildly...more of a connoisseur really) for nearly 20 years and while the meds aren't the BEST I've ever had, they're certainly among the best I've ever procured in Michigan...good genetics, grown organic, well flushed, well trimmed and well cured...I'm definitely not looking to change anytime soon.

The fact is, I had planned to be a caregiver myself (have a bit of experience) but current circumstances prevent me from starting a grow op. Now, I feel like the deal I have with my CG is so good I don't have a lot of motivation to start my own grow!

I'm sure this isn't the best deal out there, but the quality and consistency makes it well worth the $$ for me.

OK, I'm a patient and am very happy with my caregiver. I get 1/2 oz free each month and anything above and beyond that is $200/oz. My CG currently grows a northern lights cross, a burmese and bubblegum...he's getting purps genetics at my request and lemon skunk for another patient. I've never had a problem with not having meds available or getting charged more than agreed, the meds are always top notch and to date, I've never left my cg without a nice size (5-10 grams) complementary chunk of bubble hash. I've been smoking (to put it mildly...more of a connoisseur really) for nearly 20 years and while the meds aren't the BEST I've ever had, they're certainly among the best I've ever procured in Michigan...good genetics, grown organic, well flushed, well trimmed and well cured...I'm definitely not looking to change anytime soon.

The fact is, I had planned to be a caregiver myself (have a bit of experience) but current circumstances prevent me from starting a grow op. Now, I feel like the deal I have with my CG is so good I don't have a lot of motivation to start my own grow!

I'm sure this isn't the best deal out there, but the quality and consistency makes it well worth the $$ for me.

In a typical month, how much do you spend on meds?

I am currently collectively growing w/ another caregiver, Together we care for 8 patients(including myself) and this is all we will care for to keep undeer 99 plants. We offer all our patients at least 1 free oz/month. Every patients needs vary and we take each one on a case to case basis. We try to form a relationship w/ our patients to better understand their situation and to ensure their needs are being met and no one is being taken advantage of. We currently are offering TrainWreck, Durban Poison, Sour Diesel, Mikado, making whoopee Incredible, The Church, and Afghan Mango. We are always adding new strains to keep it fresh for our patients and to fill their requests. As such we have just sprouted Super Lemon Haze, Grape Haze, Afghooey, Critical Plus, Blue Cheese, Jack the Ripper, and Sweet Tooth. Our patients always get their meds on the first of every month( along w/ a generous serving of fresh medibles...free). The ones that can afford it pay 10$/gram after their monthly allotment. This has seemed to work well for everyone involved so far. The patients seem to be happy and we were even able to offer a job to my friends widowed mother to help her make ends meet. The number of plants we are allowed to grow more than meets the needs of our patients and the financial needs of the business and most often we even stay a few plants under to allow for a miscount and to acquire new strains(although w/ our current experiment we hope to greatly reduce our numbers w/out loosing any production). Don't always be such a scenic and remember as long as there there is a God there will be compassionate people trying to do the right thing. Good Luck and God Bless!!!

I am currently collectively growing w/ another caregiver, Together we care for 8 patients(including myself) and this is all we will care for to keep undeer 99 plants. We offer all our patients at least 1 free oz/month. Every patients needs vary and we take each one on a case to case basis. We try to form a relationship w/ our patients to better understand their situation and to ensure their needs are being met and no one is being taken advantage of. We currently are offering TrainWreck, Durban Poison, Sour Diesel, Mikado, making whoopee Incredible, The Church, and Afghan Mango. We are always adding new strains to keep it fresh for our patients and to fill their requests. As such we have just sprouted Super Lemon Haze, Grape Haze, Afghooey, Critical Plus, Blue Cheese, Jack the Ripper, and Sweet Tooth. Our patients always get their meds on the first of every month( along w/ a generous serving of fresh medibles...free). The ones that can afford it pay 10$/gram after their monthly allotment. This has seemed to work well for everyone involved so far. The patients seem to be happy and we were even able to offer a job to my friends widowed mother to help her make ends meet. The number of plants we are allowed to grow more than meets the needs of our patients and the financial needs of the business and most often we even stay a few plants under to allow for a miscount and to acquire new strains(although w/ our current experiment we hope to greatly reduce our numbers w/out loosing any production). Don't always be such a scenic and remember as long as there there is a God there will be compassionate people trying to do the right thing. Good Luck and God Bless!!!

Amen brother. You might also want to consider donating money to Doctors Without Borders, the Karamanos Cancer Institute or any of several wounded veterans funds.

Of your patients who get free meds and then pay $280 per oz after that, how many buy additional and how much? Do they have to buy more or can they take the free OZ and no more? Of course when they just take the free oz you destroy the rest right?

Amen brother. You might also want to consider donating money to Doctors Without Borders, the Karamanos Cancer Institute or any of several wounded veterans funds.

Of your patients who get free meds and then pay $280 per oz after that, how many buy additional and how much? Do they have to buy more or can they take the free OZ and no more? Of course when they just take the free oz you destroy the rest right?

Michigan's #1 Source for Top Quality Meds!

Experienced No Nonsense Caregivers

Why is it SO IMPORTANT what other Caregivers are Doing ?

Especially when your " Michigan's # 1 Source for Top Quality Meds " ?

You say " No Nonsense "

Well it does'nt make much SENSE saying someone would

be STUPID ENOUGH to DESTROY their Quality Meds ... :thumbsd:

You might also want to consider attending some Compassion

Meetings to help get your Personal Question answered ...

There is just something Strange about your Questioning ...

Im sure i can't be the only person that feels this way ?

Why is it SO IMPORTANT what other Caregivers are Doing ?

Especially when your " Michigan's # 1 Source for Top Quality Meds " ?

You say " No Nonsense "

Well it does'nt make much SENSE saying someone would

be STUPID ENOUGH to DESTROY their Quality Meds ... :thumbsd:

You might also want to consider attending some Compassion

Meetings to help get your Personal Question answered ...

There is just something Strange about your Questioning ...

Im sure i can't be the only person that feels this way ?

Don't even waist your time Dr.T... He got the boot, and deservedly so... :sword:

Archived