Who Receives Free Meds?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest knucklehead bob

Strange questioning indeed ! I agree , almost reads like a "police interrogation ". Who gets what ,and when do they get it for how much ?

Strange questioning indeed ! I agree , almost reads like a "police interrogation ". Who gets what ,and when do they get it for how much ?

:thumbsu: EXACTLY :thumbsu:

Especially from :

" Michigan's # 1 Source for Top Quality Meds "

If your # 1 ,

Why would it matter what other Caregivers do ?

I was told many a time do not ask a question if your afraid of the answer, this doesn't seem to be the case with you as you want to beat this horse back to life.

So here is your answer and explanation, believe it or not it fairly simple too.

The reason this is occurring is because there are folks like you pretending to be caregivers, when your only concern as you put it in another thread is to collect "top dollar".

This happens to be the second or third thread you have started or become involved in that you are bashing the practice of providing meds to patients for free... Which leads to the question of why would others giving away free meds effect you to the point you need to chase it down? Are you worried that the pro bono buds will take away from your business, that your patients may demand the same thing? Or are you trying to force everybody to take on being a caregiver as a business entity? Or worse?

As a side note your conversation in another thread shows your lack of understanding about the compassionate side of being a caregiver. Let's face it your approach is that of a street hustler, cuz after all playas will play, and haterz will hate...

Thanks " RevThad "

Great Post

Amen brother. You might also want to consider donating money to Doctors Without Borders, the Karamanos Cancer Institute or any of several wounded veterans funds.

Of your patients who get free meds and then pay $280 per oz after that, how many buy additional and how much? Do they have to buy more or can they take the free OZ and no more? Of course when they just take the free oz you destroy the rest right?

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&mid=18265

I've lurked this site for a year and never once have I had to make a post.

Rx-Buds. Youre an idiot. Mind your own business. If youre some badass caregiver, you'd already know what the value of your product is, and what deals to work out with your patients.

I hope all of your crops die from spider mites. Stupid chump.

Rx-Buds. Youre an idiot. Mind your own business. If youre some badass caregiver, you'd already know what the value of your product is, and what deals to work out with your patients.

welcome to the boards!!

:goodjob: :goodjob:

:sword: :sword:

:lol::bow: :bow: :lol: :lol:

you should post more often!!

MEE TOO!

lol

fookin procrastination...HA HAAAA

but i finially did post and found out these are a great group of people "#1 props to the members here ^^++props++^^ "

and of course now that i did post it's like everything else in my world i am addicted to the joy of spreading joy....

welcome to the place..

Peace

lol, thanks, but its not about me ...... believe that.

its what we all feel is best for everyone :)

fair enough..

LOL

my humble props to all who helped Kick that one out...

negativity has no place in todays society. and i for one am glad to not be bothered by that bad vibe any longer...

peace (still and again)

Welcome 'Big Smoke Dog' tp MMMA 2.0

Please do me a favor

and don't call anyone bad names ...

As a Mod i have to say something ...

Thanks for your post and understanding ...

I wish these type of questions didn't keep popping up. Do people interview their doctors and choose their doctor because they give a free yearly checkup? I've been giving my patient 1/2 oz/mo since 20 days after he signed up, but now he thinks he deserves more because he read that other people are getting 1 1/2 oz. Mind you this guy has not paid me one dime since June even though his card didn't come in until sept. yet he still is bugging me every other week for more meds. I've finally decided this guy isn't worth it. He has no intention of buying anything, just out for freebies. Anybody want him, can have him. I am not going to give a set amount away each month to all of my patients. It is just asking for trouble. What happens if my crop is decimated by disease, or a power outage wreaks havoc on my plants? I still have to pay for their free meds? I would prefer just to bonus people at harvest time, when I have surpluses, & give great prices for top quality meds.

So, so far nobody is a patient receiving free meds except perhaps drtar who gets it from his wife.

I'm just interested because I see caregivers offering it but I have not read a single post where a patient says "use my guy because he gives free top notch meds." I see plenty of caregivers making the promise, but no reason to believe they can deliver. Also, I'd be interested to know what strains are being offered for free. How do you know your caregiver isn't going to string you along and then hand you a bag of ditch weed and a lame excuse? Or better yet, just hand you the lame excuse after selling off all of what he grew under your name.

I guess I'd just like to hear a few patients verify the claims before I change the way I operate.

If either one of my patients had access to internet i'm sure they would speak right up and let it be known that not only do they receive an 1/4 oz per week of great meds but i also paid for the visit to hh.Everyone that i know that would possibly qualify does not have the funds to see a doctor to get a recommendation.

All my meds are free from my CG.

But I bought the lights, air pots, light mover, nutes, genes, soil, fans, Mylar and everything else needed for those meds to be grown. Its worked out great for both of us.

Thats great jobe, Id love to here more success storys like this, Im sure there are more good c.g pt relationships out here than there are bad!

be compassionate!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Thats great jobe, Id love to here more success storys like this, Im sure there are more good c.g pt relationships out here than there are bad!

be compassionate!

Peace

FTW

Jim

all of my patients get a free o a month and it is of my good stuff because why would i go out and buy some when i already have some. some people though are never happy no matter how much you give them or how far you travel to help them, its just life people are people

i for one have been changed to some degree....

i am signing up my first pt later this morning and as she is on extremly low fixed income, i feel like i will do everything i can to get her a free oz each month...i know i will struggle with this especially because i am still so new, but if i can help her, and i feel i can....than i must... right?

so here i go...wish me luck!

peace

Since the thread is still kicking around:  Some patients with good deals aren't talking about it.

Good luck to you and your patient, mibrains.  My first patient was a disabled, low-fixed-income person also, some one who had been screwed over by previous caregivers.  That arrangement was good for both of us:  He got an excellent, too-good-to-talk-about deal from me, and I got my first 12 legal plants.

Archived