Medical Marijuana Grow Clinic In Rhode Island

What we as patients and caregivers voted for and deserve. Unhindered access to cannabis and all things cannabis related.

Employees of Lansing take notice! We have the numbers and we have the votes to put you out the door or let you keep your nice state government job with all kinds of benefits we sick and dying do not get to enjoy. And yes there is a catch(ain't there always in Politics) are ya ready??...leave us dying and sick alone! How freaking simple can it be?

Three million of your bosses voted to legalize cannabis for medicinal purposes it passed, its the law, OBEY IT as we do. OK you proved your point, you're a bad arse bully who can screw up our lives at any given time but why?

Don't you get it?! We have more important things to worry about you know...our health! Instead of worrying if Moe and Curly are gonna kick in my door and shoot my dog, or God forbid one of my children.

Enough already please! I'm begging that the raids and arrests stop and we are left in peace to deal with our individual illnesses.

http://blog.norml.org/2010/10/24/high-times-medical-marijuana-grow-clinic-in-rhode-island-october-30th/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=High+Times%27+Medical+Marijuana+Grow+Clinic+in+Rhode+Island%2C+October+30th

High Times’ Medical Marijuana Grow Clinic in Rhode Island, October 30th

October 24th, 2010 By: Allen St. Pierre, NORML Executive Director

Share this Article

The first ever medical marijuana cultivation clinic in New England will be held by High Times Magazine next Saturday, October 30th in Rhode Island.

There are three New England states that allow medical patients with a physician’s recommendation to cultivate and use cannabis, Vermont, Maine and Rhode Island (of note, Maine and Rhode Island have recently passed laws that allow for the retail sale and government taxation of medical cannabis products).

No other publication in the world has taught more people about high quality cannabis and how to cultivate it than High Times Magazine. For the low price of $200 and a seven hour investment, medical cannabis patients and cultivators can get the best and most up-to-date information and technology recommendations from the leader in cannabis cultivation information for over 35 years.

For over 35 years, HIGH TIMES has taught the world how to grow – and now this is your chance to learn in person from HIGH TIMES cultivation experts Danny Danko and Nico Escondido! Topics will include:

•Beginner indoor and hydro growing

•Getting the most out of your plants

•Choosing medicinal strains

•Cultivating and medicating legally

•Special presentation by Allen St. Pierre, Executive Director of NORML

•And more!

***Seating for this event is extremely limited and tickets may only be purchased online in advance***

With cannabis retailing for $300-$600 an ounce these days, home cultivation is consistent with New Englander’s love of thrift and self-reliance! I should know as I was born in down east Maine, grew up on Cape Cod and schooled in Amherst…

Please join me and a number of expert cannabis cultivators and High Times editors in Rhode Island next Saturday afternoon as the invest in time and money to travel in from all points of New England (and up from soon-to-be medical cannabis state New Jersey, as well as New York and Pennsylvania) will be well worth-the-while for the education, networking opportunities and comradery.

This entry was posted on Sunday, October 24th, 2010 at 8:01 am and is filed under Cannabis and Health, Cannabis and the Law, NORML Executive Director, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a trackback from your own site.

What we as patients and caregivers voted for and deserve. Unhindered access to cannabis and all things cannabis related.

Employees of Lansing take notice! We have the numbers and we have the votes to put you out the door or let you keep your nice state government job with all kinds of benefits we sick and dying do not get to enjoy. And yes there is a catch(ain't there always in Politics) are ya ready??...leave us dying and sick alone! How freaking simple can it be?

Three million of your bosses voted to legalize cannabis for medicinal purposes it passed, its the law, OBEY IT as we do. OK you proved your point, you're a bad arse bully who can screw up our lives at any given time but why?

Don't you get it?! We have more important things to worry about you know...our health! Instead of worrying if Moe and Curly are gonna kick in my door and shoot my dog, or God forbid one of my children.

Enough already please! I'm begging that the raids and arrests stop and we are left in peace to deal with our individual illnesses.

http://blog.norml.org/2010/10/24/high-times-medical-marijuana-grow-clinic-in-rhode-island-october-30th/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=High+Times%27+Medical+Marijuana+Grow+Clinic+in+Rhode+Island%2C+October+30th

High Times’ Medical Marijuana Grow Clinic in Rhode Island, October 30th

October 24th, 2010 By: Allen St. Pierre, NORML Executive Director

Share this Article

The first ever medical marijuana cultivation clinic in New England will be held by High Times Magazine next Saturday, October 30th in Rhode Island.

There are three New England states that allow medical patients with a physician’s recommendation to cultivate and use cannabis, Vermont, Maine and Rhode Island (of note, Maine and Rhode Island have recently passed laws that allow for the retail sale and government taxation of medical cannabis products).

No other publication in the world has taught more people about high quality cannabis and how to cultivate it than High Times Magazine. For the low price of $200 and a seven hour investment, medical cannabis patients and cultivators can get the best and most up-to-date information and technology recommendations from the leader in cannabis cultivation information for over 35 years.

For over 35 years, HIGH TIMES has taught the world how to grow – and now this is your chance to learn in person from HIGH TIMES cultivation experts Danny Danko and Nico Escondido! Topics will include:

•Beginner indoor and hydro growing

•Getting the most out of your plants

•Choosing medicinal strains

•Cultivating and medicating legally

•Special presentation by Allen St. Pierre, Executive Director of NORML

•And more!

***Seating for this event is extremely limited and tickets may only be purchased online in advance***

With cannabis retailing for $300-$600 an ounce these days, home cultivation is consistent with New Englander’s love of thrift and self-reliance! I should know as I was born in down east Maine, grew up on Cape Cod and schooled in Amherst…

Please join me and a number of expert cannabis cultivators and High Times editors in Rhode Island next Saturday afternoon as the invest in time and money to travel in from all points of New England (and up from soon-to-be medical cannabis state New Jersey, as well as New York and Pennsylvania) will be well worth-the-while for the education, networking opportunities and comradery.

This entry was posted on Sunday, October 24th, 2010 at 8:01 am and is filed under Cannabis and Health, Cannabis and the Law, NORML Executive Director, News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a trackback from your own site.

Well said.

Archived