Wildman's Grow Thread/journal

wildman69

I have finally decided to start my own grow thread/journal. I uploaded some pics to my gallery last night this I will be using for the begining of this journal, feel free to check them out if you like before I add them here with their sorty line. I have had things going for a few months now,so I guess I will start with my momma's, oh and the card. I would also like to give some props out to BubbleGrower for his tips and grow journal as I am using the technique he has posted right down to the Lucas method. I have some others that were already started in dirt that I am finishing up on but after that everything else to going to be bubblebucket except for the mothers...(they would grow too fast in bubblebuckets ;-)

This is the general veg areaa for per-flower/veg growth, my mothers and the cloner.

gallery_14426_382_369630.jpg

That is all under a 250 Halide, I know it is a lil small for the amount of area I have but, I already had the 250 so I am using it :sword:

This is what I use for cloning, it is a Ebb and Flow system I purchased back in the late 90's and I still had it along with most of everyting else I am using. I used to use a Hydro-Farm Mega garden but this works the same way and has a smaller foot print. Those clones are Mikado's cut one week ago today (10-17-10). I have some air stones in the reservoir and it floods the table for 20 min every 3-4 hours. I usually have roots coming out of the rockwool after 10-11 days or so....sometimes longer....all of them show by 14 days..

Well having trouble adding the pics all of the sudden and lil' woman needs the laptop for a bit.....to be continued later

Thanks all,

Wildman

gallery_14426_382_1369639.jpg

Thanks Bisharoo,

still up trying to add more pics and stuff. Couldnt sleep so up on the forums....maybe some medication will help me :thumbsu:

I think that must be the case for most of us, too much pain to sleep so we get some friends like you to talk to. Better than counting sheep, I'd say!!

Very Nice Set-up " wildman69 " :thumbsu:

Thanks for sharing ....

The only problem is that these Grow/Veg Rooms

are very addictive and we're always adding

and fine tuning ...

Very Nice WhiteWidow ... :thumbsu:

I hope you have fans in both of your rooms ?

Just something to keep the Air Circulating ...

Air Movement is very Important

Very Nice Set-up " wildman69 " :thumbsu:

Thanks for sharing ....

The only problem is that these Grow/Veg Rooms

are very addictive and we're always adding

and fine tuning ...

Very Nice WhiteWidow ... :thumbsu:

I hope you have fans in both of your rooms ?

Just something to keep the Air Circulating ...

Air Movement is very Important

Thanks drtarzanmd,

There is a box fan in the flower room that is just outside of veiw ;-) but I have been considering getting a few more oscillating fans going in there...

Thanks for checking out my thread too,

Peace

Wildman

Thanks guys for all the tips on the no pest strips. I do try to turn the fans off for parts of the dark cycle and of course the rooms is sealed at that point as well as my veg area. I didnt have an all out infestation but, I had recieved a few clones from a friend and they had some so.....got right on getting one of these and also sprayed. Thought I was good.....but I only had one (pest strip) hanging in the veg area. Well I had put 4 of my other plants 2 Blue Dream and 2 Mikado in the bud room and a few days later I noticed I had a few mites on 1 of the Mikado's...so not wanting my almost finished WhiteWidow I immediatly got anothe HotShot and put it into the flower room. All has bee looking good ever since and havent seen any on any of the other plants in the bud room, including the almost ready WhiteWidow...thank goodness..

I will be adding more to the thread soon...

Peace,

Wildman

looking swell wildman!!

nice move with the air pump too :)

hanging it off the table like that was a smart move. less noise/vibration and it's off the floor :)

those buckets will be overtaking your soil plants in no time :)

Thanks BG I had the pump hanging in the bud room first and the I had to put my door in that seperates the 2 rooms so I moved it into the veg room, but when I first put it in the veg room I actually set it on the floor...Well a few days back I adding another airline and noticed a dark black film starting to build up right as the lines plug into the manifold. It was the rubber dust from the feet bouncing around on the concrete floor, so I decided I better get hung from a chain again keep the pump life time for as long as I can, and it doesn help alot with the noise and no crap being sucked in from the floor.

I have been comtemplating a way to make a filter for it. Maybe from a nylon or something.

Archived